Sister Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch this show on TLC? There is a new season starting next week! Looks to be quite dramatic

Reactions: 6
Does anyone watch this show on TLC? There is a new season starting next week! Looks to be quite dramatic
I love it! I’ve watched from the first episode and worry each year that TLC will cancel it 😂

The only problem is we’re a good few weeks behind the US for this new season, I watch Without A Crystal Ball on YT so I feel like I’ve already seen most of this season!

Reactions: 5
I love it! I’ve watched from the first episode and worry each year that TLC will cancel it 😂

The only problem is we’re a good few weeks behind the US for this new season, I watch Without A Crystal Ball on YT so I feel like I’ve already seen most of this season!
Oh I’ve not heard of that! I will have to check it out. What do you think of all the wives? I like Robyn, I’ve just got past the part where she didn’t want to buy a house but they ended up having to. Christine, I think she’s a bit of a drama queen! She gets so jealous of the other women with kody. I really like merri too, I think she’s had a bit of a tit time and maybe feels left out because she only had one child who has now flown the nest

Reactions: 3
Oh I’ve not heard of that! I will have to check it out. What do you think of all the wives? I like Robyn, I’ve just got past the part where she didn’t want to buy a house but they ended up having to. Christine, I think she’s a bit of a drama queen! She gets so jealous of the other women with kody. I really like merri too, I think she’s had a bit of a tit time and maybe feels left out because she only had one child who has now flown the nest
Without A Crystal Ball is like a gossip YT channel but she shows lots of clips of this season so be warned if you don’t want spoilers 😂

Christine is my favourite, she just seems fun and really loves all of the kids.
Robin drives me mad, I kind of liked her at first but she does too much ugly crying for my liking! Sobbin Robin 🙈 Her daughters irritate me too, they’re a bit odd!
I like Janelle, she seems quite laid back and just goes with the flow, but she’s a bit too much of a yes woman!
I can’t make up my mind about Merri, I don’t think Kody treats her well but I think that’s because she’s a pain in the arse ...or maybe she’s a pain in the arse because of the way he treats her.

Have you read their book? It sounds like poor Janelle didn’t get a look in when they first got married because K&M were so loved up. Janelle had previously been married to Merri’s brother!!!
And Kody seemed almost repulsed by Christine but she was obsessed with him from a young age. I think that’s why she’s so bitter/jealous of Robin. C was heavily pregnant when K&R started dating, that must’ve been hard! K openly showed affection to R that he didn’t with the others and they went on honeymoon which is something that K&C didn’t do so I think she resents that a lot!

Ohh so much to talk about 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Oh wow I didn’t know any of this!!
I can’t believe Janelle was married to merris brother! 🤯
I definitely think kody seems to have a lot more of a sexual attraction/relationship with Robyn compared to the others. God I can imagine that would have made Christine totally insecure the fact that Robyn came in and they got married when she was pregnant, plus going on honeymoon!
I do like merri, I feel sorry for her because I think kody is a bit of a dick to her. I know all the catfish stuff that happened probably didn’t help but i feel merri doesn’t have as much in common with the rest anymore and maybe feels quite excluded.
I saw a pic of robyns ex husband and he is the spit of kody 🙈 she definitely does a lot of ugly crying, I think she is really unhappy since they have moved away from Vegas but is trying to put a brave face on it. The one big house saga was funny, Christine was so against it as she didn’t want to see any of the other wives being affectionate with Kody. I wonder if he has a regular sex life with them all?! Or if he will ever want a new younger wife to have more kids?
so much to talk about 🤣

Reactions: 2
I know, I really wanted them to all move into one big house because I love all the drama 🤣

Jenelle introduced her Mum to that lifestyle and her Mum ended up marrying Kody’s Dad so technically K&J are step brother/sister 🤢

I’d imagine he only has sex with Robin & Christine, there doesn’t seem to be much chemistry with Janelle! Although she loves when he wears his hair in a ponytail 🤢🤢😂

According to Without A Crystal Ball, Kody was planning to marry Robin’s relative that minds their kids. I think it’s her niece, Mindy or something like that. That was a couple of years ago though so the rumours obviously not true.

Did you watch Seeking Sister Wives also?
I’m really fascinated by it all. I’m such a jealous witch though so that lifestyle wouldn’t be for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watch this and have grown to hate Kody
He is such a selfish person. He thinks his kids are being ridiculous that they're upset about being moved AGAIN even though they're only moving because Kody isn't happy in Vegas when everyone else was fine.
Can't stand him

Reactions: 10
I watch this and have grown to hate Kody
He is such a selfish person. He thinks his kids are being ridiculous that they're upset about being moved AGAIN even though they're only moving because Kody isn't happy in Vegas when everyone else was fine.
Can't stand him
He’s such a selfish pig. He made them all leave Vegas without having a proper plan in place so now they’re all scattered all over the place!

Apparently in that lifestyle, the men would never earn enough to support the amount of wives and kids they have so women in polygamist families have to work and support themselves like they are a single parent

He’s such a selfish pig. He made them all leave Vegas without having a proper plan in place so now they’re all scattered all over the place!

Apparently in that lifestyle, the men would never earn enough to support the amount of wives and kids they have so women in polygamist families have to work and support themselves like they are a single parent
I can pretty much guarantee the kids will grow up and want nothing to do with him.
Hes a toxic person that doesn't accept anyones thoughts or feelings apart from his own

I fell down a rabbit hole of without a crystal ball on YouTube today! Just wow!!
I actually feel very sorry for Christine now, I never watched the earlier seasons when Robyn first came on the scene so I didn’t know the full backstory with them.
I feel really sorry for Christine and merri. Why would you want to live with a sexless/loveless marriage? It must be miserable. And I totally agree kody is so selfish. When he presented them with the big house idea and he had his own living quarters to get away from them all 🤣
I do wonder as well, can a man really be in love with 4 different people at the same time? I know in their situation he isn’t in love with at least 2 of them but I just mean polygamists in general

I can pretty much guarantee the kids will grow up and want nothing to do with him.
Hes a toxic person that doesn't accept anyones thoughts or feelings apart from his own
The kids all seem to adore him for some bizarre reason!!

I fell down a rabbit hole of without a crystal ball on YouTube today! Just wow!!
I actually feel very sorry for Christine now, I never watched the earlier seasons when Robyn first came on the scene so I didn’t know the full backstory with them.
I feel really sorry for Christine and merri. Why would you want to live with a sexless/loveless marriage? It must be miserable. And I totally agree kody is so selfish. When he presented them with the big house idea and he had his own living quarters to get away from them all 🤣
I do wonder as well, can a man really be in love with 4 different people at the same time? I know in their situation he isn’t in love with at least 2 of them but I just mean polygamists in general
So odd isn’t it? I doubt anyone could really be in love with more than 1 people at a time! The other relationship must suffer.

They annoy me saying he’s so exhausted going from house to house ...he doesn’t appear to have a job, that’s literally all he’s got to do all day!

I’m so addicted to Without A Crystal Ball, she gets all the good gossip and does lots of research into things!

I knew that Janelle had married Meri’s brother then divorced him and often wondered if this was why Meri disliked her so much.

Janelle clearly was happy to be the family breadwinner in the beginning and Meri did work too but then lost her job when the series first aired.

I think Kody does the series for the money. Whereas I feel Janelle and Christine have grown closer and Meri is out on her own after agreeing to divorce Kody so he could actually marry Sobbing Robyn.

It’ll not stop me watching the new series though 🤣

I knew that Janelle had married Meri’s brother then divorced him and often wondered if this was why Meri disliked her so much.

Janelle clearly was happy to be the family breadwinner in the beginning and Meri did work too but then lost her job when the series first aired.

I think Kody does the series for the money. Whereas I feel Janelle and Christine have grown closer and Meri is out on her own after agreeing to divorce Kody so he could actually marry Sobbing Robyn.

It’ll not stop me watching the new series though 🤣
How crazy would it be for your ex sister-in-law to be married to your husband? 🤣
I don’t think they’ve ever mentioned it in the show but they’re quite open about it in their book. Janelle and Kody even separated for a while because of the tension with Meri.
Apparently they argued a lot about sharing a kitchen at the beginning!

I think Janelle & Christine are closest because they had children all around the same time and Christine practically raised Janelle’s kids while she worked and financially supported the family.
I supposed Meri was left behind or excluded from things once her daughter got a little older.

Apparently TLC planned to cancel the show a few years ago so they all agreed to take massive pay cuts to keep it going!

I don’t know anyone that watches the show and I’m so happy to have found this thread, I feel like I’ve found my people!! 😂

I love this show and have watched it since Season 1. I just watched the first episode of series 10 and came on here to see if there was a thread for them! I used to really like Robyn but now she just whines about everything. I really want Meri and Kody to be able to rekindle their love a little. Meri always seems so sad since the catfish incident. Did you see her Mum just passed away? Kody attended the funeral with her at least.
I find the kids interesting. I think pretty much every single one of the older kids has said that polygamy isn't for them. The parents clearly haven't sold them on the fairytale!

I love this show and have watched it since Season 1. I just watched the first episode of series 10 and came on here to see if there was a thread for them! I used to really like Robyn but now she just whines about everything. I really want Meri and Kody to be able to rekindle their love a little. Meri always seems so sad since the catfish incident. Did you see her Mum just passed away? Kody attended the funeral with her at least.
I find the kids interesting. I think pretty much every single one of the older kids has said that polygamy isn't for them. The parents clearly haven't sold them on the fairytale!
Yeah it was sad hearing about Meri’s Mum, she seemed like a lovely lady. I hope Kody is being supportive.

This season has really shown how segregated they are. I’d love if they went for the one house idea!

I don’t particularly like any of the kids, I really can’t stand Mariah or Mykelti.

Reactions: 1
Yeah it was sad hearing about Meri’s Mum, she seemed like a lovely lady. I hope Kody is being supportive.

This season has really shown how segregated they are. I’d love if they went for the one house idea!

I don’t particularly like any of the kids, I really can’t stand Mariah or Mykelti.
Mykelti is pregnant isn’t she? I always thought her husband was a bit strange. I remember when they got married, they were desperate to do it quickly cause they wanted to have sex basically 🤣

Mykelti is pregnant isn’t she? I always thought her husband was a bit strange. I remember when they got married, they were desperate to do it quickly cause they wanted to have sex basically 🤣
Yes she is. I agree her husband is a bit strange.

Yes I think she’s almost due.
Her husband has really long frizzy hair now 😂
When they got married I felt like they were being very greedy by expecting Kody to pay for a wedding with a really large guest list, they were very bratty about it!

I watched episode two of the new series today. It's so sad how they all seem so separate now (and happy about it) I remember season 1 when they all lived in the one house and seemed to have such unity.

Reactions: 1
They really are like 4 separate families now. In the last episode, can’t remember if it’s 2 or 3, when they meet that other polygamist family, it really highlights how different they are now to season 1