Sir Keir Starmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More Starmer is a moron news. Mr. Useless is on his quest to call people antisemetic again, this time it's Roger Waters. Whatever you feel about RW, calling a man who lost his dad fighting Nazis, who calls out fascism or totalitarism an antisemite is a bleeping fool. I'm not a Pink Floyd fan and even I know Roger Waters' garb in concert is Pink from "The Wall." Those are hammers not swastikas on his shirt. Starmer needs to leave or go join the Lib Dems, they seem to be more his speed.

Reactions: 5
More Starmer is a moron news. Mr. Useless is on his quest to call people antisemetic again, this time it's Roger Waters. Whatever you feel about RW, calling a man who lost his dad fighting Nazis, who calls out fascism or totalitarism an antisemite is a bleeping fool. I'm not a Pink Floyd fan and even I know Roger Waters' garb in concert is Pink from "The Wall." Those are hammers not swastikas on his shirt. Starmer needs to leave or go join the Lib Dems, they seem to be more his speed.
I disagree. Waters is not calling out fascism or totalitarianism, if he was he would criticise Putinism and current Russian policy. Criticising Israel is of course not in itself anti-semitism. Calling the only Jewish state in the world equivalent to Nazi-era Germany however is anti-semitism, simple as.

Reactions: 2
Not voting for a clown party who insist that women can have penises. Tories are vile too so us 'birth feeders' are screwed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They're a bunch of virtue signalling eejits as well, unfortunately, fully indoctrinated with trans ideology.
Well I do have a fundamental problem with the Greens insofar as I think Nuclear Energy is a bloody good idea and we should use it. Is there a Light Green party? Or a Lime Party? :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I do have a fundamental problem with the Greens insofar as I think Nuclear Energy is a bloody good idea and we should use it. Is there a Light Green party? Or a Lime Party? :cautious:
There are plenty of pro-nuclear greens (including me!)

Reactions: 2