Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for one minute the weight loss was due to stress. I’d say she’s been killing herself in the gym and doing 20,000 torture steps when the baby is in the playpen.
Wants all the validation from guests at the wedding.
And to look better than Roisin and the other friend who was pregnant at the same time. You know Shiv's friend who only appears when Roisin is home!

Reactions: 19
That dress reminds me of a mother of the bride outfit I saw last year . The mother of the bride wasn't desperate for attention. She looked very elegant unlike our shiz😂

Reactions: 11

---
I know it was a freebie so she was contractually obligated to do something like this but honestly I am mortified for her!! It is so cringe. I tell ya she won't be doing much dancing in that dress - any little jump and those boobs are coming out!

She looks quite masculine in it I think!

Imagine Roisin and her friends paid their hard-earned cash for their clothes and this gobshite got hers gifted. I'd say they dislike her.
---
Her waist is tiny in it though!!

• Sick
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2925255
---
I know it was a freebie so she was contractually obligated to do something like this but honestly I am mortified for her!! It is so cringe. I tell ya she won't be doing much dancing in that dress - any little jump and those boobs are coming out!

She looks quite masculine in it I think!

Imagine Roisin and her friends paid their hard-earned cash for their clothes and this gobshite got hers gifted. I'd say they dislike her.
---
Her waist is tiny in it though!!
Got the sight of her gives me an inexplicable rage. Just oozes smugness.

I'll go for a walk 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Only reason she doesn’t have the ick from this dress is that she wore it with Ned…. She probably hasn’t washed it since!
She probably did a Monica Lewinsky and kept the bed sheets herself and Ned had the ride in 😭😭😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The tan is too dark with the dress and hair. Everything just blurs in to each other

Reactions: 19
The walk in the dress is again like a 20 something looking for people to comment 🔥

Like some desperate young girl thinking she’ll land a deal on pretty little thing or be private jetted to some rich man’s penthouse

Reactions: 18
“Stress” my hole. Crash diet and loads of punishment exercise more like. But won’t admit it and will preach to other women about being sensible, it’s not all about weight loss etc

Reactions: 30
Who took that video of her, I'd be scarlet having to stand there and watch her twirl herself silly 😳 Also did ya notice the way she flexes her back at the start to try show off all her "back" muscles 🙄 Sap

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Happier times. She was full on in love. Besotted. Ned was just there for the freebie and like "go way ya weirdo".
Cringing at the thought of that awkward car journey there and back 🙈 or the awkward chats while waiting in the rotunda for baby cereal to make an appearance 🤣

Reactions: 6
Who took that video of her, I'd be scarlet having to stand there and watch her twirl herself silly 😳 Also did ya notice the way she flexes her back at the start to try show off all her "back" muscles 🙄 Sap
It’s the coy / sultry look she tries to give the camera at the end that has me cringing. Woeful!!

Reactions: 20
Cringing at the thought of that awkward car journey there and back 🙈 or the awkward chats while waiting in the rotunda for baby cereal to make an appearance 🤣
I'd say it was very awkward for Ned only.

Siobhan is awkward in her demeanour and strange delivery of phrases/jokes but she doesn’t have the self awareness or filter to realise how daft she is. She has an automatic belief that everyone wants to hear what she has to say.

It's impressive levels of unawareness. Truly is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kills me to say it but she looks well in the dress!!Nice colour with her hair,gifted of course🙄
She does look nice. I love the dress. I'm certain is was picked for her. There is no way she has the taste to pick that out. She'd have picked some shiny, blue polyester number from Zara.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.