Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi will you record us cycling? OK we're just gonna go back to there and cycle down towards you. So natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Public service announcement: Siobhan was talking about her period last Monday so she's roughly day 11 of her cycle, coming into her fertile days could we do a newsletter drop or get it included in the wedding speeches that men should take precautions around her??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Hi will you record us cycling? OK we're just gonna go back to there and cycle down towards you. So natural.
Cos she's having so much craic with her FRIENDS ....that she never sees unless her sister is invited first 😂

And she got her alcohol shot with a temperature stamp so she's relieved now.

You plebs probably never made it to Portugal so you won't know, but superbock is a beer they often sell in hot countries that aren't Ireland. Think San Miguel...oh wait you've probably never heard of that either.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Public service announcement: Siobhan was talking about her period last Monday so she's roughly day 11 of her cycle, coming into her fertile days could we do a newsletter drop or get it included in the wedding speeches that men should take precautions around her??
Roisin must be expecting again 😂😂.

“Dear Diary Furance Members, I had another holiday romance”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not overly religious or anything but is it a bit odd they haven't had a christening yet? For either baby? It'll be interesting to see the whole 'family' dynamics on such an occasion.

Reactions: 8
I'm not overly religious or anything but is it a bit odd they haven't had a christening yet? For either baby? It'll be interesting to see the whole 'family' dynamics on such an occasion.
Maybe she's not having a christening?

Also....when is the wedding ?
So she got her hair washed yesterday, travelled in it, went on the piss in it, cycled today in heat and is planning on pinning her "curls" up for the wedding??!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Maybe the Christening has already happened and she's under strict orders not to post certain events or Ned based content.

It is odd. An order such as a restraining order 😂😂😂

"Hello Baby Neddeer, It's me Siobhan from Abu Dhabi"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She said the ‘wedding was on a Thursday’ I think ??
Maybe the bride doesn’t want her shoving a phone in peoples faces on the day

Reactions: 3
Maybe she's not having a christening?
Totally possible- I just thought she'd love the idea of a whole day celebrating with her 'friends' and family for the gram. :) I also thought she'd do a joint one with Roisin seeing as she hops on everything else she does. 😅

Reactions: 4
Maybe relations with ol Nedaroo are so bad that she can't plan the family days out anymore because he's not playing ball with the "co-parenting is the best, I feel sorry for people that are raising a baby any other way" smokes and mirrors.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.