Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A decade at the gym and she's still clueless and her body is very average especially for a PT.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A decade at the gym and she's still clueless and her body is very average especially for a PT.
Or the amount of work she does to have the physique she does.. if I “trained” as much as her I’d have the body of Sinead heg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Or the amount of work she does to have the physique she does.. if I “trained” as much as her I’d have the body of Sinead heg
Jesus don't do yourself dirty. You want a great physique not that of a doll😂😂

Reactions: 8
Absolutely this! She isn't performing like an athlete, she certainly doesn't look like one. Why on earth would anyone look to her for fitness and diet advice?
Also does she know she's not obligated to wear a crop top 24/7?

Reactions: 20
She's awkward, self conscious, aggressive, heavier than she thinks she actually is, judgemental, sneering, clumsy

Seriously - why would anyone in their right mind think this is something to aspire to.

I'd say most regular gym goes are in better shape than Siobhan. She is very very average and far off what she claims herself to be.

Her delusion is astounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There is no way she’s a M in myprotein gear if Becca is too. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she’s got a naturally lean waist and that’s it. Her body is very normal and you’d never know she was an ‘athlete’

• Heart
Reactions: 25
To be fair she seems to have lost a good bit of weight recently - she is looking leaner in those videos and there is a peep of abs. How does she do it with a crap diet and little "training"

I agree she is still nowhere near what a fitness coach should look like. The women in my gym look way better!

Reactions: 11
To be fair she seems to have lost a good bit of weight recently - she is looking leaner in those videos and there is a peep of abs. How does she do it with a crap diet and little "training"

I agree she is still nowhere near what a fitness coach should look like. The women in my gym look way better!
She's thinking of her wedding day

• Haha
Reactions: 36

I think the weight loss is due to stress and restrictive eating again.

Reactions: 18
Genuine question: does she restrict her eating? I can't imagine her restricting herself at all.
I recognise signs of binge/restrict behaviour from personal experience, though she tries to be clever with comments like 'my body is craving nutrients' after posting huge meals out- I get the impression she actually hates 'healthy' food. Combined with the punishment training...there is definitely body issues going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh 100% body issues. She rarely cooks veg - most of her meals have a bit of rocket and tomato on the side. I doubt she even eats it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sometimes I wish I was a little like Shiv.... longing to have a baby and had to leave a relationship due to difference in opinion on the matter, rather than try trap the poor lad 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Genuine question: does she restrict her eating? I can't imagine her restricting herself at all.
She’s a documented history of it and covering it up as being focussed on her health and diet. She’s poured fairy liquid into Nutella before so she didn’t eat it out of the bin. She’d buy treats and have to throw them into the dumpster rather than her bin in the kitchen because she knew she’d pick it out later. She never changed her patterns, we saw how she lived in Bali etc. she had to have food served to her and over exercise to balance it out. Binge restrict punish repeat.
I think she’s lost some weight because she can’t eat out as much, she’s also not binge drinking multiple times a week and getting massive takeaways like she used to.
ETA: I think she’s a bit more aware of how bad she was at her “peak” fitness days, but she’s still bad in now but thinks she’s healed. She never addressed the issues, just thrives on compliments on SM to keep her going. reads the odd self help page to validate her feelings.

Reactions: 19
Yes, after things like the my protein photoshoot , Christmas or after giving birth. She leads up to it by protesting-too-much on the daily about how she's soooooo knowledgeable after her bikini comp that's she's totally fine with weight gain and being in a bigger body.

Cue immediately dropping 20lbs and whilst she won't come out and say she'll make sure we all know by posting non stop body checking photos at her smaller size, arse back, legs akimbo, waist twisted.

Restrict period ends, Shiv goes back to having an average body posts about eating 2 Easter eggs a day, a family sized dominoes to herself etc etc etc which she calls "eating like an adult" but which looks a lot like binging.

You can set your watch by it.

Reactions: 20
Yes, after things like the my protein photoshoot , Christmas or after giving birth. She leads up to it by protesting-too-much on the daily about how she's soooooo knowledgeable after her bikini comp that's she's totally fine with weight gain and being in a bigger body.

Cue immediately dropping 20lbs and whilst she won't come out and say she'll make sure we all know by posting non stop body checking photos at her smaller size, arse back, legs akimbo, waist twisted.

Restrict period ends, Shiv goes back to having an average body posts about eating 2 Easter eggs a day, a family sized dominoes to herself etc etc etc which she calls "eating like an adult" but which looks a lot like binging.

You can set your watch by it.
Let’s not forget her measuring her neck the day after Christmas. Or posting regularly about not going by the scales, yet she travels with weight watcher scales in her suitcase.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.