Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title from @joey giblets
Had to shorten to fit.
Roses are Red
Margaritas are bitter
Ned should have took the safe opinion
And rode her up the shitter

took this from most likes.
Anyone fancy doing a recap

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She must not be allowed film in her classes cos she hasn't shown us in ages rolling with the boys 🙄

Reactions: 15
Those are the actions of an absolute narcissist trying to control a situation that is well and truly out of their hands.

Reactions: 22
Go on ned. Coming through like we knew he would 🙌🏼🙌🏼

and no that’s not a reference to that faithful night 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So it looks like to me - Ned was abroad, she had a few drinks on Sunday evening and spiralled thinking of him away enjoying his life after having a bad week and madness ensued.

I find it very hard to believe her version tbh.

I'm calling it: Manufactured situation with this drama queen at the end of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Fair play to Ned for posting. Didn’t go in to any detail but it was enough and clarified that he was abroad. Shiv was more than happy for people to speculate on his whereabouts even though it would’ve been very easy for her to clarify in her multiple stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So he wasn’t even in the country and she posted insinuating that he just hadn’t bothered to turn up while she was there terrified and all alone without even a little drop of water to quench her thirst?! Unhinged behaviour.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Was ned pointing out he was abroad to straighten out the narrative set put by single ma slobbs. So he goes away and suspiciously baby ends up in hospital. Is this the start of her being extra because he doesn't want to be with her. Imagine the texts back and forth, Shiv playing her games.

As for Laura coming to clean her house with Shiv knowing full well she would be baby free and going to jitty jiz. She is a wagon.

Reactions: 50
She needs to check herself into John of Gods cause she is a psycho. I feel sorry for poor ned having to deal with her for the next 18 years

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Fair play to Ned for posting. Didn’t go in to any detail but it was enough and clarified that he was abroad. Shiv was more than happy for people to speculate on his whereabouts even though it would’ve been very easy for her to clarify in her multiple stories.
Ned is a man with serious dignity (post that night in Abu Dhabi). He seems a thoroughly decent person.

We knew she would go psycho when he gets into a new relationship or is with another woman. Maybe this is the first episode.

#teamNed

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m sure it was quite worrying for Ned being abroad if the baby was in hospital too. Especially if he was waiting until today to see her. But all we heard about was poor Shiv, and how tough it was for her.

So basically Ned went on his holidays and knowing what she does he was riding rings round him and she drummed up a drama and used her child as collateral to gain sympathy and head pats online. I'm betting the first he knew about it was from her posts. She is an absolute head case! This will become a regular occurrence everytime he goes off to enjoy himself!

So he wasn’t even in the country and she posted insinuating that he just hadn’t bothered to turn up while she was there terrified and all alone without even a little drop of water to quench her thirst?! Unhinged behaviour.
What an absolute bunny boiler psycho …she made it sound like he wasn’t around.. she had to do this on her own ..she was abandoned … which is further from the truth.. he was abroad .. she was obviously mad/jealous… she has been putting in digs recently … we all thought this was how it would end up early on during the pregnancy… she lacks boundaries… now that he appears to of nipped the “non relationship” in the bud… and is living a separate life to the happy family she thought … she is using the child as a weapon… imagine if he has or when he meets a girlfriend..
---
So basically Ned went on his holidays and knowing what she does he was riding rings round him and she drummed up a drama and used her child as collateral to gain sympathy and head pats online. I'm betting the first he knew about it was from her posts. She is an absolute head case! This will become a regular occurrence everytime he goes off to enjoy himself!
Let her .. she is never ever going to be in a relationship with him no matter how much she throws the toys out of the pram

Reactions: 17
Maybe she just goes and puts her overalls on in the gym bogs, takes a selfie and goes for a coffee with the seagul?
---
She needs to check herself into John of Gods cause she is a psycho. I feel sorry for poor ned having to deal with her for the next 18 years
A baby is for life not just for 18 years, possibly uni graduation, engagement, wedding, grandchildren, and she will still be posting throwbacks to BC.

He is stuck with this foul unit forever. New title couldn’t be more fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is mad. They definitely had words at the handover if Shiv was so angry before jiu-jitsu. Probably Ned had a go at the narrative she's yet again spun about them. This time it's making him out to be an absent father instead of the "we" days.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if he thinks she faked the baby being sick??
A lot of us have thought she did.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.