• The entire “sexy” era in Bali

Votes: 125 29.5%
  • Cheese string bikini bottoms

Votes: 54 12.7%
  • Something else (pls comment)

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most liked thread suggestion with credit to @Sunshineplz

Anyone for a recap?

As Shiv seems so fond of polls lately I’ve added one for us for fun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I love that this thread is only 2 posts deep and already 95 people have cast their vote on the poll. Shivvvvers could only dream of such engagement!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Most liked thread suggestion with credit to @Sunshineplz

Anyone for a recap?

As Shiv seems so fond of polls lately I’ve added one for us for fun.
Why thank you!
I'd like to thank Oakley's, James Smith, Dirtwat, baby Kale, the seagull, the man in the hi-vis...the 'friends' that make Slobbers content possible.

I'd like to commiserate with Ned, Roisin and Nia and anyone else who has the displeasure of interacting with this absolute joke of a dose.

Go Rory.
---
I love that this thread is only 2 posts deep and already 95 people have cast their vote on the poll. Shivvvvers could only dream of such engagement!!
95 votes from her one troll. That troll has as much time on their hands as SlobberMeTimbers does.
---
I wish there was multiple
Selection for that poll
Me too! She's a head for each and every one! I vote 'all of the above'
---
All of the above option should be added to the poll
Snap :D

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok, it's Monday...I had 3 cocktails on Saturday and still have a head like a cabbage...but can someone enlighten me on these pictures . She has something in her hand. I think it's for her camera, but she's pretending someone's taking them.
I cant throw stones today as I'm a pathetic, light weight looser, but that's too pathetic for words..even if I had the ability to form them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok, it's Monday...I had 3 cocktails on Saturday and still have a head like a cabbage...but can someone enlighten me on these pictures . She has something in her hand. I think it's for her camera, but she's pretending someone's taking them.
I cant throw stones today as I'm a pathetic, light weight looser, but that's too pathetic for words..even if I had the ability to form them.
OMG so she's pretending that a friend was taking candid photo's when it was HER taking them??! I have 2nd hand embarassment for her... 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I hope everyone is managing to cope ok without the morning coffee thoughts. It just hasn’t been the same today without words of wisdom such as “I need to go to Penneys 😅” and “I love coffee 🥹” and “I can’t wait for…literally anything that doesn’t involve living in the present 🥹”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
OMG so she's pretending that a friend was taking candid photo's when it was HER taking them??! I have 2nd hand embarassment for her... 🙈
Me too!!

also, they appear interactive! Can you imagine how many she went through to get them!
It's too tragic for me to cope with today!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm dying from second hand embarrassment she NEVER ceases to make me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was having a look at her wiki last night and came across the clip of her with the most cringe worthy dance I’ve ever witnessed the neeeeeeeeck one! (Conor Mc Gregor’s sister) She’s a walking cringe who thinks she’s hot stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's a clicker you get them with selfie sticks
Has she a ring light too? Wobbling around the hot tub as it's getting dark having been out there since it was bright. Given how sexy she thinks she looks here she's well into her 3rd bottle of cava, her mates probably headed back inside hours ago....

Shame she didn't have the Oakley's on a chain here. Only way it could've been sadder.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.