Siobhan O’Hagan #64 Siobhan O'Hagan... living exactly the same as everyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact that she thinks she is better than other PTs and is some how more qualified. If she wants furnace sign ups she would need to show her recent upskilling, courses she has attended (accredited).
It's baffling that she even thinks people look up to her and would want to emulate her crappy life.

Reactions: 18
She must be rattled with anxiety over the future. No house, single mother, failing "business" /scam...

Living worriedly....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love the fact that she thinks she is better than other PTs and is some how more qualified. If she wants furnace sign ups she would need to show her recent upskilling, courses she has attended (accredited).
It's baffling that she even thinks people look up to her and would want to emulate her crappy life.
She really pissed me off last night with the last story pissing all over young male personal trainers.
I said it on the last thread and I'll say it again. Your business should be able to stand up on its own without dragging others down.

My nephew is a "young male personal trainer". He is SO passionate about his business. He lives and breathes it. He is constantly learning and improving.
The neck of her to think she is superior.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Young Canal is far too young to be sitting up on her own, duck Siobhan is pathetic. rushing through these baby milestones as if it’s a way to get one over on others. Such a joke, I wonder how Ned really feels about this gaunch raring his child

Reactions: 23
She really pissed me off last night with the last story pissing all over young male personal trainers.
I said it on the last thread and I'll say it again. Your business should be able to stand up on its own without dragging others down.

My nephew is a "young male personal trainer". He is SO passionate about his business. He lives and breathes it. He is constantly learning and improving.
The neck of her to think she is superior.
It's her modus operandi. A horrible person she is.

She would sell her granny if it made her look better!
---
Young Canal is far too young to be sitting up on her own, duck Siobhan is pathetic. rushing through these baby milestones as if it’s a way to get one over on others. Such a joke, I wonder how Ned really feels about this gaunch raring his child
Can you imagine the side texts and demands to him. I'd say its crazy.

Reactions: 12
Like compare her content to the likes of Sean Casey, who is a child compared to her.

She has literally duck all that is unique to contribute to the nutrition world (I won't say fitness world because that's beyond questionable!) She twisted the furnace narrative when in Bali to make it seem like a more holistic approach to dieting because of all the wannabe's she was hanging around with, and it didn't work.
She REALLY needs to come up with something pretty amazing to keep it going well enough to support her and her baby. Or else she's gonna need a pretty big Plan B

Reactions: 21
I think she'll keep scamming and bluffing as long as there is gullible and naive women that will pay. She has another few years of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She must be rattled with anxiety over the future. No house, single mother, failing "business" /scam...

Living worriedly....
She definitely seems extra manic at the minute… everything is SO great, I’m excited to help so many women because I really care about them (😒), baby Codswallop is the strongest, bestest baby ever, even teething didn’t bother her, she has never cried and sleeps through the night. All of this and she’s paying for her Hello Fresh ads to be featured. All sure signs she’s circling the plug hole and I am LIVING for it 😂

Reactions: 19
People want to go to the young PTs... they're hungry, motivated and newly qualified to the newest modules etc..where as Siobhan is stuck as she has no identity. She sees them evolving their business and finding edges be it tik tok, insta or fb then panics and attacks them. Bully mentality through and through.
Shits on others then cowers when questioned.
Also I know a coach who worked on the furnace..not there anymore. crappy pay and all the work to do. Taking advantage of newly qualified 👀

Reactions: 20
Also I know a coach who worked on the furnace..not there anymore. crappy pay and all the work to do. Taking advantage of newly qualified 👀
Sure Corey was the same- left an extremely toxic job to come work for this dose.
She met her once in person (at IFS for like 10mins) and has since become very successful with her own coaching business.
What I can't understand is why she's still freelancing for the Furnace, unless she feels sorry for the clients to an extent. ;)

Reactions: 8
We just need shiv to have a read here and try to trigger is and we will be on a new thread by Feb 🤣

Reactions: 3
That hello fresh advert, January is a really busy month for her, why? She does nothing all day regardless of the month

Reactions: 27
She didn't even bother putting make up on! Is that reserve for the handover days with Ned?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That hello fresh advert, January is a really busy month for her, why? She does nothing all day regardless of the month
Weekly planner on the fridge. Monday. Pizza. Tuesday burger and chips.
Knob head

• Haha
  • Wow
Weekly planner on the fridge. Monday. Pizza. Tuesday burger and chips.
Knob head
Lol I had to check;

Monday
Lunch: Pizza
Dinner: Spice Bag

And your right burger and chips one of the other days.

And she's speaking about eating well.

She has as much credibility as Comical Ali.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.