Siobhan O'Hagan #62 Twas the night before jizzmas..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honoured. My eyes are watering with emotion. My face is an emoji of same. I'm listening to Dermo, feeling like a champo 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Quick recap

The digital nomad has moved again, closer to Mam and Da O'Hag, location unknown and top secret. She is looking forward to January ( since 4th December) and routine. Kyla goes to Ned twice a week for a sleep over, looks like Wednesday and Saturday nights. She has finished all of her toddler books, is very advanced, loves spending hours in the bumbo watching desperate housewives.

Shivvers is using her baby free time to unpack and make the house a home to roll, paint her nails and slurp to the camera.

Tree is up, new coffee machine is purchased, but boxes are not unpacked.

She is still an idiot.

we are waiting for Motherhood to be the making of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Siobh needs to step back from insta. There is no consistency to any content. Yoga, baby, BJJ , new home, coffee , sleep , random gaza videos, random reels, random digs at podcasts with millions of followers. Random incoherent chatter into her phone while she awkwardly interacts with her child. Awkwardly trying to convince her followers/friends shes fine , motherhood is easy, while quiet obv shes struggling. None of it flows. She's lost in the world of insta with a long time but she's now 4 months PP and completely lost. She should be focusing on doing right by her child first, then insta. I don't know if she's cut out to do both. It's hard watching, uncomfortable almost. I think she thought motherhood was something she could habit stack, push cadhla into a routine to be superior, better then all other mother/daughter duos there ever was..the only person she's fooled once again is herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Siobh needs to step back from insta. There is no consistency to any content. Yoga, baby, BJJ , new home, coffee , sleep , random gaza videos, random reels, random digs at podcasts with millions of followers. Random incoherent chatter into her phone while she awkwardly interacts with her child. Awkwardly trying to convince her followers/friends shes fine , motherhood is easy, while quiet obv shes struggling. None of it flows. She's lost in the world of insta with a long time but she's now 4 months PP and completely lost. She should be focusing on doing right by her child first, then insta. I don't know if she's cut out to do both. It's hard watching, uncomfortable almost. I think she thought motherhood was something she could habit stack, push cadhla into a routine to be superior, better then all other mother/daughter duos there ever was..the only person she's fooled once again is herself.
If she didn't spend so much money on rent the past year then she could of afforded to take maternity leave and keep the furnace going in the background.
I agree, it is uncomfortable to watch. If she was my friend or someone who was even a nice person I would be concerned.

She would really benefit from taking two weeks off insta and getting her ducks in a row.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It must be very stressful with the pressure of having to create content when all you're doing is sitting around the house with a sick child. It's a life I can't get my head around.

It seems she is trying to move more towards being a lifestyle influencer rather than fitness. For that she must become relatable though!

Reactions: 11
It must be very stressful with the pressure of having to create content when all you're doing is sitting around the house with a sick child. It's a life I can't get my head around.

It seems she is trying to move more towards being a lifestyle influencer rather than fitness. For that she must become relatable though!
And boring af. Although she didn’t do much pre motherhood either.
Other “influencers” I’ve seen on SM create content ahead when they are pregnant and have said content to post when they are in that new born bubble. As followers you can’t even tell when they have given birth if they decide to keep it quiet. But that would take way too much effort and planning. She will of course say she is being her authentic self which we know is bone idle.

I’m here for it tho. I love the karma wheel doing her a solid.

Reactions: 14
Shivs modus operandi has always been to antagonise followers with travel, nights out, freedom.

That's all been taken away and she literally has no creativity to move into a new zone.

The wheels are spinning.

I think she's very much stunned and didn't expect her life to be like this and doesn't know what to do now.

Reactions: 21
I’m here for it tho. I love the karma wheel doing her a solid.
Reading old threads out of boredom yesterday. This is the shite she was writing just two years ago "if you're so envious of my life just unfollow for the sake of your mental health" 😂

Fast forward to yesterday where she posted about seeing someone with the same pram as her and wanting to say hi 😂 Egg pram mom is Clongriffins baby seagull in a high vis vest 😂

We are all only egg-pram green with envy of your new life Shivvers!

Screenshot_2023-12-08-08-48-32-21_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Here comes the formula is better flex 😂

Btw I don't give a tit. We were a mix of formula and Diddy but I guess she feels a need to flex defence her choices.

Reactions: 8
Reading old threads out of boredom yesterday. This is the shite she was writing just two years ago "if you're so envious of my life just unfollow for the sake of your mental health" 😂

Fast forward to yesterday where she posted about seeing someone with the same pram as her and wanting to say hi 😂 Egg pram mom is Clongriffins baby seagull in a high vis vest 😂

View attachment 2617118
I for one wasn't envious of her getting cold coffee delivered 5km by moped for 50 cents.

In fact I was never more delighted to be the opposite side of the world to these morons.

I'm sure Bali is a beautiful place and all but she made it look tit.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 2617118

Insanely envious of a woman in her 30s with zero purpose or direction in life, choosing to live in a third world country to make herself appear wealthier and more successful than she is, while bragging about how lazy she is and how she takes advantage of the local workforce.
Not to mention the fact that she looked like the ‘after’ photo of a meth addict due to using copious amount of alcohol and god knows what else to cope with the amount of lies she was telling herself and other people. The arrogance and delusion is just 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In my opinion she needs Instagram rehabilitation if such a thing exists. Similar to alcohol, drugs and sex addicts.

I'm deadly serious. This is an addict to validation from the online world. She's making awful decisions because of it.

Reactions: 27
In my opinion she needs Instagram rehabilitation if such a thing exists. Similar to alcohol, drugs and sex addicts.

I'm deadly serious. This is an addict to validation from the online world. She's making awful decisions because of it.
And see this is exactly where their agents should step in.
Faces by Grace is the same. tit show of a page.
If they agents had their best interests at heart ( and not just interested in their percentage) they would guide and direct them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sure Bali is a beautiful place and all but she made it look tit.
My cousins Daughter has just spent 4wks there and I saw more of Bali than I did in the 3-4yrs Shiv lived there.
It does look beautiful, but she said she could never live there- she said it's quite scary in parts the are more rural, and not a lot to do in the larger towns.
She'd be into her fitness as well (but not breathwork and all that palaver) and went on a few retreats which were amazing, But she was ready to move on.

Reactions: 7
And see this is exactly where their agents should step in.
Faces by Grace is the same. tit show of a page.
If they agents had their best interests at heart ( and not just interested in their percentage) they would guide and direct them.
I agree. The agencies need to have the client best interests at heart but clearly they don't. Siobhan has been drowning in the pool along time and either isn't being helped or want to be helped. The pregnancy announcement was the icing on the cake imo that she was mentally unstable. That was an announcement of a couple together long term, not one of a one night stand with 4 weeks to get both their heads around it. The reality is she needs help mentally, emotionally and looking for validation from insta and her so called friends is only causing her to spiral further.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Couldn't agree more. Instagram is an addiction. They lose who they are trying to keep up a pretence. That Trisha one is the same. She's heading for a breakdown.

Reactions: 12
Honoured. My eyes are watering with emotion. My face is an emoji of same. I'm listening to Dermo, feeling like a champo 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺
To really celebrate this day , do a stomp and a twirl while whispering “Oh Dublin”. Then grab ten pages to read before spotting a family on the beach to manifest all of living differently values and beliefs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.