Siobhán O'Hagan #59 Everything is fine, Ned’s values didn’t align, it's pronounced Calvin Klein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full thread title is:

Everything is fine, Ned’s values didn’t align, everything is fine, please give me a dime, everything is fine, it’s actually pronounced ‘Calvin Klein’, everything is fine.

But it didn't fit so I did a hatchet job on it 🙈🙈 Thanks to @professional_athlete for the winning title!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I have questions about meal - is it served hot or cold? It doesn’t work. Cold broccoli and cold sweet potato fries - no thanks. But the tomatoes, lettuce and corn look like they should be cold. Make it make sense?????

Please say the child’s name instead of she and her all the time. It’s gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have questions about meal - is it served hot or cold? It doesn’t work. Cold broccoli and cold sweet potato fries - no thanks. But the tomatoes, lettuce and corn look like they should be cold. Make it make sense?????

Please say the child’s name instead of she and her all the time. It’s gross.
She has forgotten how to spell it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she not supporting that babies head? Wel I know why, cause she needs a free hand to take the selfie, but omg babies flop around a lot, I’m having visions of baby coldcut flopping backwards, neck first.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She's practically on the beg to Harding's kitchen first thing on a Monday morning. No doubt she has reached out again for this week's meals.

duck off Shiv and buy some food like the rest of us you lazy eejit.

Harding's are not cheap - 160 quid for 5 days of meals.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder she planning on free meals for life 🤔 god love her when the little one expects her to male her food. It will be even more chaotic

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I wonder she planning on free meals for life 🤔 god love her when the little one expects her to male her food. It will be even more chaotic
I honestly think she has no plan at this point. In the past she has just done stuff on a whim, escaped to another country when she wanted to. It's not an option anymore.

She is literally stuck and needs to be making decisions for the best interests of Cadhlas future i.e - getting a permanent roof over her head, and cooking proper meals. I think Shiv is as volatile as you get and it wouldn't surprise me if she is trying her best right now behind the scenes pursuade Ned to take Cadhla to Bali or Alvor.

Honestly, she's a foolish selfish cow. I'm not seeing any of the significant changes to her you would hope since she became a mother. Life goes on as it was before.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyone think Saturdays trip to ikea was for an upcoming move? We know she reads here so maybe she’s finally taken the advice to move to more sustainable/suitable accommodation

Reactions: 15
I was almost feeling sorry for her having to give over baby candy to Ned but i remembered she is a giant bleep and that She planned a pregnancy with a ONS so that she could co parent. Donor Daddy has weekend shift when she wants to be on the Margs, her week days are filled with City Stomping pushing a gifted Egg. She will dump the child somewhere when she wants to carpet roll/be the best on the Ski erg/rower.

She might be a lot of things but she isn't stupid. She is all the C words, Cold Calculating, cop out, bleep. And i am sure Crap Parent will be added to that list soon when she is bored of the child and needs a new challenge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone think Saturdays trip to ikea was for an upcoming move? We know she reads here so maybe she’s finally taken the advice to move to more sustainable/suitable accommodation
She seems to go to Ikea quite a bit for no reason at all other than to be surrounded by people.

But it will be interesting, where will she go I wonder - Swords she stomps around with the hood up as doesn't want to be seen and Lucan might be tough as she sees Ned around with his other women. Maybe somewhere in between.

Her whole plan at this point was based on being in a relationship with Ned and setting up home together. 🫣

Her calculated plan didn't go to plan.

Reactions: 20
She seems to go to Ikea quite a bit for no reason at all other than to be surrounded by people.

But it will be interesting, where will she go I wonder - Swords she stomps around with the hood up as doesn't want to be seen and Lucan might be tough as she sees Ned around with his other women. Maybe somewhere in between.

Her whole plan at this point was based on being in a relationship with Ned and setting up home together. 🫣

Her calculated plan didn't go to plan.
She probably goes to Ikea to get meatballs for the airfryer.

if only Excel could work out personal relationship she would have aced it.

Somewhere in between, like Portugal :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She probably goes to Ikea to get meatballs for the airfryer.

if only Excel could work out personal relationship she would have aced it.

Somewhere in between, like Portugal :)
Yeah I think you are right and in the meantime Ned is absolutely totally besotted with his daughter and saying no to any move whilst being aware of Shivs dirty tricks now. He wants her to be near him knowing well that if Shiv takes her to Portugal it could well be no return.

Oh Shiv, karma's a witch you have royally fucked yourself here. Everyone on both families knows the real Siobhan now. How do you like them apples?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can never just congratulate someone without bringing herself (and her kid) into it. I’m sure you and baby coddle will absolutely be off to Bangkok to visit Steph soon Shiv

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Our child minder said this morning at drop off that once the kiddos are over 3 they become walking middle fingers no matter how precious and good tempered they are. When I'm sitting there in absolute disbelief still that shivers has a real life baby coddle, I will remember this and that the best is yet to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She can never just congratulate someone without bringing herself (and her kid) into it. I’m sure you and baby coddle will absolutely be off to Bangkok to visit Steph soon Shiv
She has an uncanny ability to do this pretty much about everything. 😒

Reactions: 7
Her kid is unfortunately going to be treated as an extension of her. God forbid her child displays her own personality, characteristics or traits. Narcomam will not be happy.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.