Siobhán O'Hagan #58 Pregnancy. Completed it mate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knows??! We know. Because she emailed her whole client list telling them she had a "holiday romance"
Seriously, read the last 58 threads or duck off.
Thank you finally someone speaking sense 😂😂.
“how do you know?”

She literally wrote a business email explaining her brief holiday romance 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Have her values on this changed too? She’s gonna majorly struggle with losing any baby weight, punishment exercises and pretending everything is perfect
Yes she started laying the ground work for her "change of values" on dieting a few months back with a video dissing people who diss diets (despite her entire personality up to then being based off thinking weight watchers still treat bananas and double deckers the same.).

So yes, expect to see her crash dieting now.

Reactions: 19
Who knows??! We know. Because she emailed her whole client list telling them she had a "holiday romance"
I’ve followed her since her early days
I still follow her
Some of the tit she pulled during covid was completely questionable and I posted on here during that time
But then things got a bit boring but I just opened this thread again whe she got pregnant and it’s like pure fantasy at times.
so I don’t really need to read the last 58 threads thanks unless I’m short on some fiction

I think it’s funny and ironic that people on here joke about her calling them trolls and deleting negative comments. yet if anyone tries to post anything that’s not completely negative on here they’re called Siobhán or told to duck off🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I still follow her
Some of the tit she pulled during covid was completely questionable and I posted on here during that time
But then things got a bit boring but I just opened this thread again whe she got pregnant and it’s like pure fantasy at times.
so I don’t really need to read the last 58 threads thanks unless I’m short on some fiction

I think it’s funny and ironic that people on here joke about her calling them trolls and deleting negative comments. yet if anyone tries to post anything that’s not completely negative on here they’re called Siobhán or told to duck off🙄
If you’re following her since the early days then you should know better.
You do know people write sarcastically on here, not everything is taken as gospel. The woman has a baby and now is absolved of any sins. Lord have mercy.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I still follow her

The only troll seems to be you 😂😂.

A genuine question for you… and I would love a response. What positives can you give about her? What good has she done?
Not being a dick - but please tell me what good has the woman done?

Was it when she wanted a free repeal jumper.. got called out for it and then made to order one?

Was it when she wanted to Feed Bali? Looked miserable doing it and donated after it was found out she didn’t donate at all?

Was it her obvious exploitation of Bali?

Please give me some positive examples of this trash bleep of a woman

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What a load of bull. Read back over the threads & see the nasty comments towards ONS etc. & serious love for Ned & for what? stop rewriting history gaslighting people please 😂 do you think everyone who isn’t hyping Ned up has a baby from a ONS or these issues with men just because we don’t agree with you? Stop for gods sake. The projecting on these threads is from people who are far too triggered by Siobhan & their own mothers. Someone said a thread or so back that there are certain people who want to control these threads & if your opinion doesn’t align you are wrong & they were bang on.
So what’s your opinion then?

Reactions: 7
If you’re following her since the early days then you should know better.
You do know people write sarcastically on here, not everything is taken as gospel. The woman has a baby and now is absolved of any sins. Lord have mercy.
In the words of the almighty. “When you know better you do better”

amen.
---
Do u think she is ringing round to food companies saying hey I had my baby give me food.
---
Lol imagine if she was just out with the buggy and Kylie was at home.
still laughing at the name Kylie, and her being home whilst Shivs pushes Harrods the Teddy to the coffee shop.
And secondly mine, mine, mine whenever she gets gifted food.
---
Ok place your bets. When will Carla’s first #ad post appear? I’m going with 4 weeks.
teeth strips as soon as they pop out.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What have you “seen of Ned”
He doesn’t share his life on insta to the same level she does
Literally all anyone has seen is a couple of tagged photos and his announcement
I’m not saying he is a bad person or a saint but it’s a total and absolute reach to say either
Do you have an issue with comprehension? I don’t know how I could possibly have been more impartial about Darragh in my post. I literally said the following:

“… more about Shiv being an absolute piece of tit person, and Ned being seemingly okay/normal/decent person. Please note I am not hyping him up in any way shape or form - simply acknowledging that what we have all seen indicates that he is fine and she is a dick.”

How could that possibly be a reach? He runs a gym, seems to have a good few friends and nice-seeming family - from our perspective.

Respectfully, if every time people are getting triggered by completely impartial and fair statements relating to what we’re able to see based on a) what Shiv chooses to proudly share with 150k followers, and b) what limited access we have to Darragh, what is this thread even for?

This is primarily a thread to call out Siobhan on bad behaviour, no? You’d swear I claimed to have seen her flying on a broomstick across the Pacific or something ludicrous 😵💫

Jesus truly swept.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Great response. Now can you answer the question I asked 😂😂

or else Bore off

Listen I know it’s hard so I’ll help ya… I’ll get ya started. Taking the family on holiday. I think it’s a nice thing. Even if it’s used and mentioned at every stage for content. I’ll give you that - she’s generous towards her family

Reactions: 5
Did she really name the child after a boat 🙈
---
I didn’t know she did that 😂🙈 she’s such a dope
---
Can someone tell me what thread is the email about the holiday romance in 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The only troll seems to be you 😂😂.

A genuine question for you… and I would love a response. What positives can you give about her? What good has she done?
Not being a dick - but please tell me what good has the woman done?

Was it when she wanted a free repeal jumper.. got called out for it and then made to order one?

Was it when she wanted to Feed Bali? Looked miserable doing it and donated after it was found out she didn’t donate at all?

Was it her obvious exploitation of Bali?

Please give me some positive examples of this trash bleep of a woman
Ive been on tattle since 2019
I’ve posted on many threads and posted on here during covid when I though her behaviour was despicable
I’m not a sleeper troll lying in wait for 4 years to defend her 🙄
this site is for calling out influencers crappy behaviour and I believe she had plenty of that in the past

I didnt agree with posting photos of neds car and location on a public site. And I don’t agree with posting about her family/friends they didn’t sign up for this-that’s what made me re-interact with this thread

so what good has she done-I never said she had done any. She’s done many many sketchy things I agree with that her becoming a mum doesn’t absolve her - but some of the stuff on here is literally fiction. She could post a photo is a banana and it would send people into a frenzy of “oh that must mean Ned hates her and he must have moved out and he never liked her and her parents dislike her

anyways as you were …

Reactions: 16
Showing us how the bag works and that she has Kylie and not Harrods in the pram. She’s probably gone down there to ask the skipper the name of the boat to check the pronunciation.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Noooo...its not just that she got pregnant on a one night stand, not at all.
It's more the full 360° on all her values and the calculated way she 'casually' fell pregnant.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Killingtime, she was eating a Brunch! 😜 She does love the tip of things though doesn’t she.It brought us all baby Kylie Carla

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her support network has a new addition! We now have seagull family, high viz builder, the auld wan and Mr Statue 🥰
If you got 500 points in the leaving, you'll know that's not just any statue that's Patrick Kavanagh.

She couldn't wait to introduce her baby to that statue.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.