Siobhán O'Hagan #58 Pregnancy. Completed it mate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't keep up much with siobhan tbh, but she didn't "casually" fall pregnant by herself. She had a willing partner who decided to dip his wick, now he has to pay for the oil.

It's just the praise he has been getting has really ticked me off.
I do feel somewhat sorry for siobhan, her age and still never feeling grounded.
But again, I don't keep up much with her content!
“a willing partner”.
Comment of the day. Brilliant 😂😂
---
Lads, I can’t 🐦

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I'm not being shiv's number 1 fan here but if he wasn't planning on becoming a dad, wrap it. And as for stepping up as a dad, he's a dad, men shouldn't get praise for doing what they are supposed to do, it's been a week.... We will see what he is like when the novalty wears off because at the end of it, wether he stays or goes... She will have to rare her.

Again, not a shiv fan... But it's crazy the double standards in these threads!!
This has been discussed many, many, many, many times before 🥱

Reactions: 41
@Noloveallowed the 'casually' comment was sarcasm.
He was hardly planning to become a dad after a late night booty call by Shiv, who had decided time was ticking and her cycle was aligned and took the risk of having casual sex with a stranger hoping it would result in a baby.
Shiv being one of three that week, lest we forget

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First time posting! After reading through the last few threads, I'm actually really erk'd at how much tit siobhan gets for getting pregnant on a one night stand, and ned is getting somewhat sympathy 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Also, my little one was a week old when I had my first drink incase anyone cares! 🤣
I think you’re missing the point.
It’s far less about falling pregnant after a ONS (as happens with many lovely, fantastic, wonderful people of all genders), and more about Shiv being an absolute piece of tit person, and Ned being seemingly okay/normal/decent person. Please note I am not hyping him up in any way shape or form - simply acknowledging that what we have all seen indicates that he is fine and she is a dick.

To everyone saying we’re all making a victim of poor, sweet Ned and condemning Shiv over the ONS - that’s simply not the case, I haven’t seen that at all, and perhaps you are protecting some of your own personal experience into that assumption/conclusion.

Let’s not conflate things. Many people have ONS babies. Many people are not massive assholes like Shiv. The problem is not the ONS in itself, but more that Shiv portrayed it as true undying love, made fun of people who had kids for years and then suddenly changed her values without acknowledging all those that she’d previously been so condescending towards, and also showed no intention of trying to be less of a narc and more of a good mother for the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s far less about falling pregnant after a ONS (as happens with many lovely, fantastic, wonderful people of all genders), and more about Shiv being an absolute piece of tit person, and

Emm…. There’s only one gender that can fall pregnant after a one night stand or ever 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
First time posting! After reading through the last few threads, I'm actually really erk'd at how much tit siobhan gets for getting pregnant on a one night stand, and ned is getting somewhat sympathy 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Also, my little one was a week old when I had my first drink incase anyone cares! 🤣
Oh God, you're so innocent. Read the 58 threads and wiki. You will get a good idea of the TRUE character of Shiv.

Reactions: 23
It’s far less about falling pregnant after a ONS (as happens with many lovely, fantastic, wonderful people of all genders), and more about Shiv being an absolute piece of tit person, and Ned being seemingly okay/normal/decent person. Please note I am not hyping him up in any way shape or form - simply acknowledging that what we have all seen indicates that he is fine and she is a dick.

To everyone saying we’re all making a victim of poor, sweet Ned and condemning Shiv over the ONS - that’s simply not the case, I haven’t seen that at all, and perhaps you are protecting some of your own personal experience into that assumption/conclusion.

Let’s not conflate things. Many people have ONS babies. Many people are not massive assholes like Shiv. The problem is not the ONS in itself, but more that Shiv portrayed it as true undying love, made fun of people who had kids for years and then suddenly changed her values without acknowledging all those that she’d previously been so condescending towards, and also showed no intention of trying to be less of a narc and more of a good mother for the baby.
What have you “seen of Ned”
He doesn’t share his life on insta to the same level she does
Literally all anyone has seen is a couple of tagged photos and his announcement
I’m not saying he is a bad person or a saint but it’s a total and absolute reach to say either

if He comes on insta and says something or posts specific information grand but otherwise come on what does anyone actually know

who knows if it was a ONS or if they were together longer or are together now

it’s like the UK rags saying “there’s trouble in paradise“ with one photo of a couple as their body language is off

a

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What have you “seen of Ned”
He doesn’t share his life on insta to the same level she does
Literally all anyone has seen is a couple of tagged photos and his announcement
I’m not saying he is a bad person or a saint but it’s a total and absolute reach to say either

if He comes on insta and says something or posts specific information grand but otherwise come on what does anyone actually know

who knows if it was a ONS or if they were together longer or are together now

it’s like the UK rags saying “there’s trouble in paradise“ with one photo of a couple as their body language is off

a
Who knows??! We know. Because she emailed her whole client list telling them she had a "holiday romance"
Seriously, read the last 58 threads or duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

What a load of bull. Read back over the threads & see the nasty comments towards ONS etc. & serious love for Ned & for what? stop rewriting history gaslighting people please 😂 do you think everyone who isn’t hyping Ned up has a baby from a ONS or these issues with men just because we don’t agree with you? Stop for gods sake. The projecting on these threads is from people who are far too triggered by Siobhan & their own mothers. Someone said a thread or so back that there are certain people who want to control these threads & if your opinion doesn’t align you are wrong & they were bang on.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.