Siobhán O'Hagan #58 Pregnancy. Completed it mate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My virgin thread title.
Recap

No longer pregnant.
Now a mam to baby Kylie, Kayla, Coco,
Still single
Still a knob. But now a knob in glittery shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Do u think she is ringing round to food companies saying hey I had my baby give me food.
---
Lol imagine if she was just out with the buggy and Kylie was at home.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok place your bets. When will Carla’s first #ad post appear? I’m going with 4 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Tattle ads are trolling me with the tan bags 😂😂😂🫣 Those shoes are absolutely atrocious🤢!! Does she think they will win Neddybear over?!

E50D9371-2A5A-4F29-A197-AE9649D82EF1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First time posting! After reading through the last few threads, I'm actually really erk'd at how much tit siobhan gets for getting pregnant on a one night stand, and ned is getting somewhat sympathy 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Also, my little one was a week old when I had my first drink incase anyone cares! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm actually really erk'd at how much tit siobhan gets for getting pregnant on a one night stand, and ned is getting somewhat sympathy 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
Noooo...its not just that she got pregnant on a one night stand, not at all.
It's more the full 360° on all her values and the calculated way she 'casually' fell pregnant.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
For someone who’s whole mood is entirely based on the weather and alcohol, she can’t be looking forward to be heading in to her first full winter in Dublin for years as a new mum

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Noooo...its not just that she got pregnant on a one night stand, not at all.
It's more the full 360° on all her values and the calculated way she 'casually' fell pregnant.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I don't keep up much with siobhan tbh, but she didn't "casually" fall pregnant by herself. She had a willing partner who decided to dip his wick, now he has to pay for the oil.

It's just the praise he has been getting has really ticked me off.
I do feel somewhat sorry for siobhan, her age and still never feeling grounded.
But again, I don't keep up much with her content!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My virgin thread title.
Recap

No longer pregnant.
Now a mam to baby Kylie, Kayla, Coco,
Still single
Still a knob. But now a knob in glittery shoes
How could you leave out Michael Collins!?
---
I don't keep up much with siobhan tbh, but she didn't "casually" fall pregnant by herself. She had a willing partner who decided to dip his wick, now he has to pay for the oil.

It's just the praise he has been getting has really ticked me off.
I do feel somewhat sorry for siobhan, her age and still never feeling grounded.
But again, I don't keep up much with her content!
You need to take a deep dive into the wiki and come back to us. Its about so much more than the one night stand, or the roles of him/her etc

Reactions: 32
@Noloveallowed the 'casually' comment was sarcasm.
He was hardly planning to become a dad after a late night booty call by Shiv, who had decided time was ticking and her cycle was aligned and took the risk of having casual sex with a stranger hoping it would result in a baby.
Any 'praise' he's getting is because despite it being a very brief fling, he appears to be stepping up as a Dad, and not every lad would.

Reactions: 24
@Noloveallowed the 'casually' comment was sarcasm.
He was hardly planning to become a dad after a late night booty call by Shiv, who had decided time was ticking and her cycle was aligned and took the risk of having casual sex with a stranger hoping it would result in a baby.
Any 'praise' he's getting is because despite it being a very brief fling, he appears to be stepping up as a Dad, and not every lad would.
I'm not being shiv's number 1 fan here but if he wasn't planning on becoming a dad, wrap it. And as for stepping up as a dad, he's a dad, men shouldn't get praise for doing what they are supposed to do, it's been a week.... We will see what he is like when the novalty wears off because at the end of it, wether he stays or goes... She will have to rare her.

Again, not a shiv fan... But it's crazy the double standards in these threads!!
---
How could you leave out Michael Collins!?
---

You need to take a deep dive into the wiki and come back to us. Its about so much more than the one night stand, or the roles of him/her etc
Also
..... I'm running to wiki..

Brb

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.