Siobhan O'Hagan #54 Baby Daddy buying motors to bring the maintenance down, should've thought of that...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're well overdue a new thread and the winner is another long one...

Congratulations @dothprotesttoomuch

Full title: Baby Daddy buying motors to bring the maintenance down, should've thought of that before knocking up this clown šŸ¤”

Shiv back from a lonely babymoon with a some rent a mates, whilst still doing punishment workouts whilst dressed like a wrestler!

Jesus Swept! šŸ§¹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hurrah! A new thread. Still doesnā€™t match how old she looks yet, mind you. 54 is being kind šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s missing London:

Exhibit A: Brixton Hicks
Exhibit B: So(H)Ho(H) Farmhouse

Fellas up and down the South Wank waiting patiently for her arrival someday I am sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shona Vertue putting out a few videos on whatā€™s appropriate to do during pregnancy. Canā€™t wait for this spoofer to interact with them

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Full title: Baby Daddy buying motors to bring the maintenance down, should've thought of that before knocking up this clown šŸ¤”

Shiv back from a lonely babymoon with a some rent a mates, whilst still doing punishment workouts whilst dressed like a wrestler!

Jesus Swept! šŸ§¹
Looks like there has been another thread #54 started.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hegoā€™s gone on a surprise skiing trip to NZ with friends. Shiv wonā€™t like that.
Shona Vertue putting out a few videos on whatā€™s appropriate to do during pregnancy. Canā€™t wait for this spoofer to interact with them
I saw this! I wonder would Shiv have the balls to challenge Shona though? Her post was excellent and really informative. Also, totally indirect shade at our pro Sumo wrestlerā€¦

Reactions: 12

Jesus Swept! šŸ§¹
Thanks for setting up the new thread. I'm going to celebrate my thread suggestion being > all the other suggestions by downing some margs while ovulating and heading to the Black Forge to get knocked up by some McGregor fan boi.
After all, why wouldn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Here we go with the ā€œoh I thought Brixton hicks would be soreā€ for starters itā€™s Braxton, and secondly yes they can be very sore
Superwoman doesnā€™t feel no pain. Labour will be like a sneeze and sheā€™s done šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø I hate this ego of sheā€™s more superior than others. I pity people who would possibly be in a vulnerable state or not as strong minded that may follow her as they would feel so much worse because of her superwoman portrayal of herself.
stop the world I want to get off.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Begs has gone on a surprise trip to NZ organised by her hun with a bun bf, and all of her mates. Watch Shivs now start declaring how she loves her life, manifested a ONS and a tiny upstairs flat, on her own. No other place she would rather be. All directed at begs and the absolute jealousy Shivs will really be feeling. JS had the balls to say he was missing his mates, Dirat and the knobs went to Ibiza, and he is a complete tool too.

Would be far to below for Shivvers to admit she is jealous of them. She is living the absolute life in her unitard, on her couch, reading the stickers on the appliances for the 10000000th time whilst she waits for tescos to deliver, after discovering Braxton hicks. The OG of pregnancy this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Begs has gone on a surprise trip to NZ organised by her hun with a bun bf, and all of her mates. Watch Shivs now start declaring how she loves her life, manifested a ONS and a tiny upstairs flat, on her own. No other place she would rather be. All directed at begs and the absolute jealousy Shivs will really be feeling. JS had the balls to say he was missing his mates, Dirat and the knobs went to Ibiza, and he is a complete tool too.

Would be far to below for Shivvers to admit she is jealous of them. She is living the absolute life in her unitard, on her couch, reading the stickers on the appliances for the 10000000th time whilst she waits for tescos to deliver, after discovering Braxton hicks. The OG of pregnancy this one.
This is why everyone is allergic to her. She's just an idiot. Shoots herself in the foot every time. Everyone knows a dose like that, maybe from college?! Where you steer clear or turn the corner when you see them coming :LOL: she's 35, people have been avoiding her and turning the other way for a loooooong time.

Reactions: 16
I'm great I feel no pain and just popped the baby out go me I'm great I was in the gym a week later. Shiv in a few weeks time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm great I feel no pain and just popped the baby out go me I'm great I was in the gym a week later. Shiv in a few weeks time.
100% like I don't have a child but at this stage of pregnancy would you not be a bit nervous about staying on your own in case anything happened overnight, not our Siobh she is built differently šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 14
Appreciate this is a very criptic message but anyone else on the WTE Community App, IM&MTB? And see the post about the pregnant person due in August looking for advice on failed 3 month relationship and access rights?

I could be wrong but the wording, grammer and writing screams SOH!!!! It's written like one of those Furness reviews!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.