Siobhán O'Hagan #52 "We" myself and I, oh Shiv, we all know its a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @forgotmyacc for the winning title

Although not strictly put forward as a title suggestion, it was quoted a couple of times as a title by other users and got the most likes.

Closely followed by @Londoncailín with her brilliant "Rent a friend at her baby shower, she's counting down the days to happy hour."

Only a couple of votes between them

So carry on tattling!

(Still cannot believe this one is pregnant NGL)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
it’s the jay effect lol. Her need to be better than everyone else or what she perceives as better will always be her priority.

Reactions: 17
Congratulations to @forgotmyacc for the winning title

Although not strictly put forward as a title suggestion, it was quoted a couple of times as a title by other users and got the most likes.

Closely followed by @Londoncailín with her brilliant "Rent a friend at her baby shower, she's counting down the days to happy hour."

Only a couple of votes between them

So carry on tattling!

(Still cannot believe this one is pregnant NGL)
Yayyyyyyy I've actually never had a thread title before 🤭
It was intended as a title I just forgot to say it 🫣

To celebrate I'm gonna go to the gym, lift some heavy weights then get a 3fe coffee and an almond croissant on the way home 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

To celebrate I'm gonna go to the gym, lift some heavy weights then get a 3fe coffee and an almond croissant on the way home 😆
Push the boat out & get yourself a family sized dominos pizza, a magnum & wash it down with some 0.0% beer!

Congrats!🍾🥳 a very accurate title!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Mods haven't closed the last thread yet! I reported it twice. Ah well.

I've also noticed this thread isn't coming up in her tagged threads? Think because her thread is Ohagan and not O'Hagan although both have been used previously?! 🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
There’s a woman at my gym and she looks heavily pregnant but she does a gentle workout unlike Siobhan, who is doing it to try and look good around other gym goers. In reality she’s an idiot.

Reactions: 15
I wonder did she make a spreadsheet of her getting pregnant attempts, there must have been more than one?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She says there in the story that she hit the bar off her nose. Is she not concerned about hitting it off her bump ???

Look I've said this before. I don't work out. I don't go to the gym. But watching her lift them heavy weights just makes me nervous. Surely there's something else she could be doing? The boxing. The weights. It's like she is intentionally doing high risk stuff. Why ? To piss us off? For attention? To show she isn't like other women ??

Reactions: 41
I think she’s desperate for him to ask her to stop, as if he cars about her, when it’s the baby he cares for

And this is how it’s going to play out, she’s going to reel him in constantly like this

Reactions: 17
She says there in the story that she hit the bar off her nose. Is she not concerned about hitting it off her bump ???

Look I've said this before. I don't work out. I don't go to the gym. But watching her lift them heavy weights just makes me nervous. Surely there's something else she could be doing? The boxing. The weights. It's like she is intentionally doing high risk stuff. Why ? To piss us off? For attention? To show she isn't like other women ??
It’s all for attention. She wants someone to message her about it so she can blast them saying how she knows her body best and she’s looked at scientific papers X Y Z that say it’s ok.

Each pregnancy is different and mothers can lift a 2 yo while 8 months pregnant… but to do it basically to show off how fit she is and how she’s built different to strangers who are too lazy to click unfollow 😂.

Also can someone confirm is her pregnancy considered a geriatric pregnancy? 😂. Someone please ask her that

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she’s desperate for him to ask her to stop, as if he cars about her, when it’s the baby he cares for

And this is how it’s going to play out, she’s going to reel him in constantly like this
I think this is most plausible. Akin to a teenager acting out, she is pushing boundaries.

Unfortunately, Ned seems as far detached at times like many others in that whole industry who are in it for themselves.

Reactions: 5
It’s all for attention. She wants someone to message her about it so she can blast them saying how she knows her body best and she’s looked at scientific papers X Y Z that say it’s ok.
💯 agree…. A combo of this and her being terrified of putting on any excess weight!

P.s. I think this is my fave thread title ever 😅

Reactions: 11
She’s all dolled up to meet Ned I’d say! Someone on here need to spill the tea on all of this😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s all dolled up to meet Ned I’d say! Someone on here need to spill the tea on all of this😝
There's no tea. She is a full on attention seeking giddy teenager trying to impress him when he wants nothing to do with her.

She is carrying his child, he has to turn up every so often.

Reactions: 23

just don’t swipe right and accidentally on purpose get knocked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol she got dolled up for the weekly hour meet up to talk about the baby. Let’s be honest we can all tell what the convo will be. This week she’s asking for his input into what she should pack for the hospital.

Knowing her she will try be all cute and giggly… what about some dumbbells incase the Labour is long. While Ned gives a forced laugh and checks his watch… 56 minutes to go…

She will talk about herself and how busy she’s been all week and sorry if he had messaged her about something because she’s been too busy… she was booked up this week. Had a dinner on Friday. Super busy… 43 minutes to go…

They will talk about what if the Labour goes past the due date - she will make another “joke” “I read research on a paper that says spicy food can bring on Labour. But so can sex”. Ned will laugh again - while internally screaming and thinking he would rather prolong it and see her suffering for trapping him.

Then Neds watch will beep telling him his hour is up. While Siobhan offers to pay for the meal.. thinking it’s a flex but in reality it’s a control and insecurity issue. Then she will waddle back to her apartment and will think on an idea that will cause drama that will have Ned invested for another week.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Oh lord is she actually wearing a “Mama” necklace already!
I only live around the corner, I can finally start putting pressure on my leg from this week. Mighthobble down and linger around see if I can spot any carry on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.