Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Can clarify none of them shower regularly, mostly not even daily after work outs, they smell like the VIP rooms in strip clubs. Stale old sweat in their clothes! Rancid! Even when they are told they smell the bad I have seen Fliss do is ask someone to borrow some deodorant. Zero personal hygiene ... I guess these girls don’t have time for it when they are so busy walking the streets getting cat called.
They probably wear it as some sort of badge of honour ?

Oh look at me ! I work out ! I smell!!

Nah love you're just a dirt bag

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
I think she says it (drying the sweat) cos Fliss said it a while back. She would regularly say this when she was apparently asked in her Q&A boxes.

• Sick

Elliebellie1978

Fresh Bitch of Con-Air

Now this is a story all about how,
Shivs plans got twisted upside down,
And I’d like to take a minute so just sit right there,
I’ll tell tattle how she became a lying cunt with red hair.

In busy Swords she was born and raised,
9-5 was how she spent most of her days,
Flying home for Christmas for drink with the fam,
But in an air B&B in case she had some wham bam!

When a popular virus was up to no good,
Started getting infectious in the neighbourhood,
One positive antigen and Shiv got scared,
She said ‘I can’t fly home to Bali I’m just not going to declare!’

She whistled for a free Beamer and when it came near,
She thought for a second - ‘maybe Randox will be clear’,
I’ll pack my bag , get ready and I’ll plan to fly,
And if I come back Pozzy then to Twitter I’ll cry.

She, pulled, up to an Air B&B , several hours later,
She yelled to Raisin ‘quick fly home, smell me later’
If anything she would act as if she was clear,
She thought ‘just forget it, I’ll bend twitters ear!’

This ends the tale of all about how,
We now know all about the covid positive ghoul,
She tried her best to test neg, in a Beamer she begged,
She’s even made herself look worse than Sinead Heg!

The Fresh Bitch of Con-Air
This is amazing. I had to actually sing it to the correct tune.

Madamex

VIP Member
Afaik you can't buy a property in Ireland with a sitting tenant. But the property she bought could be rented out.

Sorry to take us off track - a quick question. Does the Furnace actually give a workout 'spilt' I really am struggling to find a trainer who gives the exact workout plan for 12 weeks with progressive overload rather than 'teaching my clients how to eat and train and mindset'... I just want someone to hand me a weights plan and say do that and come back to me.

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
The thing is she does have a decent amount of muscle there, she just likes her food so isn’t “lean”, which she doesn’t need to be, it’s actually healthier like someone else here said. Cellulite is normal, fat is normal. I think she looks really fit & healthy there. Really irritates me that she photoshops her photos so much that she doesn’t look like this in photos usually.
Exactly this.

MellyMayne

Weirdly….. maybe feel a bit sad for her on this one. Just because it’s maybe a glimpse into the future….. you can tell yourself you’ll be grand hanging out with 20 somethings when you’re 35-40, and older…..but u won’t be. I’m 35… I honestly couldn’t possibly hang out with 20 somethings long term, nothing against them but u just stop having stuff in common. That group just seem….a bit out there to say the least 😂 I really can’t see her bonding there.
Yeah I feel like as much as we would want to hang around with 20 year olds, they wouldn't want us either 🤣

Kilingtime

VIP Member
How does her Personal Training Institute work? Is all the cost going to her or is she basically selling another course and gets a commission?

That could be the real money spinner.
The Furnace is a course provider for the course. They get a commission for each enrolment. You can do the exact same course elsewhere for less.

• Wow