Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have a look at Ungraceful Guide, first time hearing about them!
Oh please do!! I love them! They're a breath of fresh air. Their journey has changed a bit thanks to mowgli (the baby) but they fully intend to carry on their travels after he/she's born.

How is she making money to sustain this fantastic lifestyle of hers?
I'm assuming the furnace (her online coaching programme) and whatever commission she makes from swipe ups?

Reactions: 5
Ungraceful guide are brilliant. They’re what Siobhan pits herself as - eco friendly and a traveller. She goes on about all her travels and seeing the world but every country she goes to (Portugal, Ireland, London, Portugal, Thailand/Bali, Mexico and SA) she sits in one little town and doesn’t venture out. I remember someone asking her about places in Bali and she said she only knows canggu. She’s seen feck all for all the places she goes.

Reactions: 11
Not a big fan of Siobhan, but not everyone enjoys the thought of settling down and not being able to travel. I get her point there. She's still young so she still can move back whenever or move somewhere for long term. I just hate that mentality that you have to settle down by a certain age, have a house and kids to be happy etc or there's something wrong with you l. Sorry but no you don't. Some people are happy out travelling the world or living in different places and good for them.
Yes that's fine, but she needs to shut up about it. She makes the rest of who have mortgages, 9 to 5 jobs feel bad cos we should be out the chasing happiness and chasing the sun and whatever else needs chasing.

Reactions: 1
Ungraceful guide are brilliant. They’re what Siobhan pits herself as - eco friendly and a traveller. She goes on about all her travels and seeing the world but every country she goes to (Portugal, Ireland, London, Portugal, Thailand/Bali, Mexico and SA) she sits in one little town and doesn’t venture out. I remember someone asking her about places in Bali and she said she only knows canggu. She’s seen feck all for all the places she goes.
Plus they have been sat on their arses in Dublin for months now. They have the freedom to travel around stay in air bnb in any place they like. See some of this island but nah. Pose around Dublin like 2 fecking eejits shilling tooth whitening strips, tampax gruel and fake tan. So aspirational.

Reactions: 9
Plus they have been sat on their arses in Dublin for months now. They have the freedom to travel around stay in air bnb in any place they like. See some of this island but nah. Pose around Dublin like 2 fecking eejits shilling tooth whitening strips, tampax gruel and fake tan. So aspirational.
To be fair I'm more annoyed at the influencers going to every country in Ireland atm or abroad and not realising there's still a pandemic going on. Not all of us are going mad on hols around the place over the risks. I've no issue there.

To be fair I'm more annoyed at the influencers going to every country in Ireland atm or abroad and not realising there's still a pandemic going on. Not all of us are going mad on hols around the place over the risks. I've no issue there.
They’re mixing with a lot of people and have done since day one. They’ve been going for meals and drinks and having sessions in their apartment getting way to close to people who have been travelling around the country which is just as bad

On queue... Done dog on it since last Wednesday and what do you know Calorie Deficit today!
Wow she must think you can turn a Calorie Deficit on and off like a Tap!! It takes like a good 7 days before the body even registers a significant reduction in Calories, it's not fast? And to respond before then you'd want a seriously fast metabolism that's maybe naturally that way, like a hard gainer. But that's rare!! Why doesn't she just eat at maintainance and let her training burn calories?

Reactions: 4
Not a big fan of Siobhan, but not everyone enjoys the thought of settling down and not being able to travel. I get her point there. She's still young so she still can move back whenever or move somewhere for long term. I just hate that mentality that you have to settle down by a certain age, have a house and kids to be happy etc or there's something wrong with you l. Sorry but no you don't. Some people are happy out travelling the world or living in different places and good for them.
Yeah that’s how I feel I’m nowhere near ready but everyone pressures me I’m not even near 30 yet 😭 I’ve been traveling too not everyone wants the same things at the same time I don’t get why people are so pushy when it’s not their life? I get her viewpoint on that even though there’s a lot of other things she does which are questionable

I'm in the same boat, nowhere near "settling down" - I think the problem everyone has with her is that she thinks you have a boring life if you go down the engagement-married-buy a house- have kids route. There's absolutely nothing wrong with either lifestyle, but she goes about explaining her views entirely the wrong way. She comes across so condescending.. you're not the first woman to not want kids or to get married Siobhan.

Reactions: 7
I just wish she would stop sucking spit through her teeth when she is talking. Also she needs a #ad from a hand cream company her hands look about to crack!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Loling to myself watching Sinead in the background of SOH lifting weights and Sinead struggling and chatting none stop to someone off camera

Reactions: 2
We are free to travel. You are right though, these two couldn't be trusted to socially distance.

Reactions: 1
The sun only sets in Bali it seems
Jesus bleeping christ she is woeful 😂

Can't believe Ireland hasn't had a sunset in 4 months.

She's so caught up in what she thinks is a unique lifestyle (Bali, the most clichéd place on earth for instahuns) that she hasn't actually opened her eyes to the beauty on her doorstep in Ireland.

If all I did for 4 months was eat microwave meals, have sinead hegarty globbing on to me, cry at the rain and talk tit into my phone I'd probably be eager for a change too. But the change isn't the location, it's in her attitude and outlook. Bragging in Ireland just isn't the same. It only works when she is in bali and most of her followers are stuck at their desks in "dead end" jobs in Ireland and she's showing off her cheap restaurant meals, daily cocktails and schmoozing with the bali instagram elite 😂 my idea of actual hell. Give me real people and culture.

Reactions: 14
Jesus bleeping christ she is woeful 😂

Can't believe Ireland hasn't had a sunset in 4 months.

She's so caught up in what she thinks is a unique lifestyle (Bali, the most clichéd place on earth for instahuns) that she hasn't actually opened her eyes to the beauty on her doorstep in Ireland.

If all I did for 4 months was eat microwave meals, have sinead hegarty globbing on to me, cry at the rain and talk tit into my phone I'd probably be eager for a change too. But the change isn't the location, it's in her attitude and outlook. Bragging in Ireland just isn't the same. It only works when she is in bali and most of her followers are stuck at their desks in "dead end" jobs in Ireland and she's showing off her cheap restaurant meals, daily cocktails and schmoozing with the bali instagram elite 😂 my idea of actual hell. Give me real people and culture.
I find it gas that Sinead is supposed to a mindfullness and positivity queen and she hasnt managed to get a single positive sentence out of that moany hole since March.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it gas that Sinead is supposed to a mindfullness and positivity queen and she hasnt managed to get a single positive sentence out of that moany hole since March.
Hahahaha nearly spat my wine out 😂 its true! Esp find it hilarious that sinead is so attached to her pal that she had a date set up while siobhan was away for a night. Serious attachment issues

Reactions: 3
What a fool? I've seen a load of Sunsets this month alone. Then again I live in the Countryside! Get out of Dublin u moany wagon!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.