Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the welcome !! I'll be looking into the ASAI, but it sounds like these lot are a law onto themselves at the min.

Im sure something else could be done to encourage more responsible behaviour.
They are all here a number of months now - must get getting close to the 185 day per year Tax residency limit. I'm sure the Revenue would be interested to know if a number of ppl were avoiding paying income tax and the rest that we all are subject to.

I know Siobhan was listed as a Director on limited company - any1 know if that is still active?
I'll take a look at the CRO website and see.

Reactions: 5
These 3 all think they are living their best lives - but what's gonna happen in 10 years when there's no Instagram. They'll have a big gap in their CV and people laugh at 'social influencers' in the corporate world. Siobhan - who is clearly intelligent enough to be an actuary wont be able to just waltz in somewhere with her CV underlined....it just blows my mind that they think this is great. Its actually quite sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The comment SOH left in sine ads latest post 🙈🤭 salty enough!!
They are morphing into one. So very boring. Morning routine coffee reading yoga etc etc. Sinead is copying Siobhan’s every move.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure why she thinks that a video of her whole yoga routine at super speed every day is interesting to anyone ...

Reactions: 12
I'm loving how Sinead isn't moving out of the bigger room and Siobhan is obviously getting pissed about it!! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Het skin on her face looks so thin and sun damaged. Shes going to be absoluley bet looking in a few years if she's not careful. She's already looking older than her age as it is.

Reactions: 8
Her skin is soooo sun damaged! I used to cringe in Bali when she talked about going tanning when she quite clearly is super pale and does not tan.

I doubt we will see tonight's antics on Insta doubt any social distancing will happen but I think she won't broadcast it.

So very little stories from Siobhán or Sinéad Beg showing their celebrations last night... Yet Siobhán is having a slice of cake for her breakfast at quarter to 12 and no morning coffee thoughts of yoga videos? Hmmm

So very little stories from Siobhán or Sinéad Beg showing their celebrations last night... Yet Siobhán is having a slice of cake for her breakfast at quarter to 12 and no morning coffee thoughts of yoga videos? Hmmm
No doubt she'll be punish Running tomorrow!!

Reactions: 7
Someday in the next few years she'll look around and all her Bali crew will have grown up, come home and settled down. And there'll be a new generation in Bali. She'll be trying to make friends with them and she'll be known as the weird Irish girl has been middle aged peterpan they can't get rid of who keeps showing up to their nights out. Then the penny will drop and she'll realise she's a moron with no friends. All the while saying she's happy and content when she's anything but!

Getting sinead heg a kindle probably wasn't the best idea, how will she be Able to underline and highlight?!
Not a big fan of Siobhan, but not everyone enjoys the thought of settling down and not being able to travel. I get her point there. She's still young so she still can move back whenever or move somewhere for long term. I just hate that mentality that you have to settle down by a certain age, have a house and kids to be happy etc or there's something wrong with you l. Sorry but no you don't. Some people are happy out travelling the world or living in different places and good for them.

Reactions: 13
Not a big fan of Siobhan, but not everyone enjoys the thought of settling down and not being able to travel. I get her point there. She's still young so she still can move back whenever or move somewhere for long term. I just hate that mentality that you have to settle down by a certain age, have a house and kids to be happy etc or there's something wrong with you l. Sorry but no you don't. Some people are happy out travelling the world or living in different places and good for them.
I agree... I have never ever felt the need to settle down. For the last ten years I have lived in different countries and have never felt the urge to be married with children. I just think different strokes, different folks. I have been seeing a guy for 2.5 years and its still going at a snails pace but I love it. I just think some people have commitment issues, myself included. If she wants to live like that, then fair enough. I dont think she is hurting anyone

I agree... I have never ever felt the need to settle down. For the last ten years I have lived in different countries and have never felt the urge to be married with children. I just think different strokes, different folks. I have been seeing a guy for 2.5 years and its still going at a snails pace but I love it. I just think some people have commitment issues, myself included. If she wants to live like that, then fair enough. I dont think she is hurting anyone
I absolutely agree with you that not everyone needs to marry, buy the house, etc. if that's not their thing. I applaud anyone who follows their dream, but Siobhan is one of these people who almost scoffs at those who do go down that route, like she's better than them because she walked away from a stable 9 to 5. Living differently for me, isn't flogging crappy gym leggings through affiliate links and ripping people off with diet and fitness programs that you can't even be arsed to follow yourself. When I think of people living differently, I think of Ungraceful Guide. They are living a very full, yet very simple life all over the world and are now planning how they are going to continue to do that when their baby arrives. They earn money creating websites and they live within their means. They don't need to resort to selling their souls to do it. Siobhan wants her followers to pay for what is essentially her and her mates on the sesh and eating out in a country that gets more sunshine than Ireland. That's not living differently, that's an extended Club 18-30 holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I absolutely agree with you that not everyone needs to marry, buy the house, etc. if that's not their thing. I applaud anyone who follows their dream, but Siobhan is one of these people who almost scoffs at those who do go down that route, like she's better than them because she walked away from a stable 9 to 5. Living differently for me, isn't flogging crappy gym leggings through affiliate links and ripping people off with diet and fitness programs that you can't even be arsed to follow yourself. When I think of people living differently, I think of Ungraceful Guide. They are living a very full, yet very simple life all over the world and are now planning how they are going to continue to do that when their baby arrives. They earn money creating websites and they live within their means. They don't need to resort to selling their souls to do it. Siobhan wants her followers to pay for what is essentially her and her mates on the sesh and eating out in a country that gets more sunshine than Ireland. That's not living differently, that's an extended Club 18-30 holiday.
Agree with you... the ethics seem questionable. Must have a look at Ungraceful Guide, first time hearing about them!

Reactions: 6
I agree - im all for each to their own. You do you and what you want in life. But these 3 absolute gobshites act as if its the only way of life. The way she talks down about her 9 to 5 job, or buying a house or car etc. Theres no need for her to talk down to people who do it....

Agree with you... the ethics seem questionable. Must have a look at Ungraceful Guide, first time hearing about them!
Oh definitely check them out, they're just the loveliest couple! They've been settled in Thailand for a few months now with all the covid drama but there's loads in their highlights showing their travels prior to that!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.