Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe her programme is 79€ 😱 that’s shocking money considering it’s info you can find on google and she doesn’t even follow it herself! She’s got the worst relationship with her body and food I’ve ever seen. Binge all weekend and now punishment cardio and salads to undo the damage. I have no idea how anybody could follow her Instagram and think oh I’d like her to train me. The hair washing is vile, like no wonder your skin is in bits you need to wash. So she’s mid 30s and can’t cook, clean, do her washing or wash her own hair. So so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’d have to wonder who is paying the €79 per month? You’d only have to watch her stories for a day to know she doesn’t follow her own plan.

if you’re paying that on top of a gym membership too!?

she’s got a very very unhealthy relationship with diet/exercise.

Reactions: 4
You’d have to wonder who is paying the €79 per month? You’d only have to watch her stories for a day to know she doesn’t follow her own plan.

if you’re paying that on top of a gym membership too!?

she’s got a very very unhealthy relationship with diet/exercise.
I imagine some poor soul desperate to loose weight might consider €79 cheap when other things online are hundreds... I bet they sign up, realise it’s just a copy and paste plan not personalised to your calorie or body requirements and then I bet before the second direct debit comes out of the account they have ‘ failed’ and I don’t mean THEY failed, I mean the plan has failed them and they cancel before the third month. There are thousands of people desperate, who would buy this in the hope of a quick fix. Very very sad. There are genuine ones. Pretty Princess Fitness is very genuine and also Recalibrated bodies. €79 a month for copy and paste.

Reactions: 2
I imagine some poor soul desperate to loose weight might consider €79 cheap when other things online are hundreds... I bet they sign up, realise it’s just a copy and paste plan not personalised to your calorie or body requirements and then I bet before the second direct debit comes out of the account they have ‘ failed’ and I don’t mean THEY failed, I mean the plan has failed them and they cancel before the third month. There are thousands of people desperate, who would buy this in the hope of a quick fix. Very very sad. There are genuine ones. Pretty Princess Fitness is very genuine and also Recalibrated bodies. €79 a month for copy and paste.
Ya I suppose you’re right. It’s preying on people’s insecurities. Did she ever have face to face clients or was it all online? Leanne Moore seemed to be more of a coach when she was doing the lives with her

Ya I suppose you’re right. It’s preying on people’s insecurities. Did she ever have face to face clients or was it all online? Leanne Moore seemed to be more of a coach when she was doing the lives with her
She did and I heard from a few mates of mine who worked in the same time that she was woeful at PT. Hadn’t a clue what she was doing. She was really busy though as people saw her transformation online and presumed she could get them the same transformation. But I don’t think I can ever recall seeing a really good before and after of any of her clients?

Reactions: 2
Laura's Views who seems to be friends with SOH uses Recalibrated Bodies - she must know the furness is shite 😂

It’s the way she looks around in the gym after she does a very basic move looking for someone to notice it or tell her she’s great. Total melter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't wash my hair every single day, have a sensitive scalp and don't want to strip my oils out. But Jesus, you need to wash after working out like?
She says it as if it's a point of pride? Like look how low maintenance I am lol.
Did she not fry her hair getting it chemically straightened? She should be washing and treating it with masks etc to help it out..
God knows she gets enough freebies from the hair lounge, no excuse bar laziness 🙄

Reactions: 7
So in today's morning thoughts she will be looking up flights with etihad and Emirates even though she has no idea where she will fly to. Even as she tries to keep the head down she must brag about these companies

Reactions: 5
No she just named them but she would literally be the happiest in the world they sponsored her. That's a goal I'm sure

Reactions: 3
For a fitness instagrammer she doesn’t even have a nice body.

Reactions: 5
That’s it completely. She likes to give off the illusion of being low maintenance. I’m so chill and relaxed I can’t remember when I last washed my hair.
No she just named them but she would literally be the happiest in the world they sponsored her. That's a goal I'm sure
Maybe she should ask the universe like sinead Begarty

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is what gets to me so much. Oh god don't know what to wear I have zero style yet will have a nice outfit in the end. Oh ya hate running can't stand it. Next thing you know running 10 k a day. Bad skin don't message me I know what to do followed by getting freebies. So busy can't wash my hair, cook, clean a home. Want to be in Ireland during the pandemic to be close her family but sees them twice if even. Spends all her time with Sinead and flouts the rules on a night out. Expensive fitness plan that she doesn't even follow herself and blocks people if they question her on any decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.