Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like fair play if you have the money to pay for it and to get home in the pandemic and take your family on a class holiday to South Africa but don't whine how expensive South Africa was to stay. I also think it's kinda ironic now after BLM that they went to a country that has treated the native people horrifically for such a long time. Now that she knows so much about BLM maybe she wont be so crazy about S A. I always dread when it's raining cos I'm like oh gonna hear all about how it's affected SOH

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"I just figured out how to use reward style" and then proceeds to post two pairs of shoes costing about €80 each 🙄 In other words "Thinking of booking some flights and need to pay for them somehow!"

Reactions: 8
The association with the collaboration agency is from the 29th May, which is even more shocking- considering if they are now representing her you would think she'd have more sense on Friday and social outings. Like what others have said above the lack of maturity for a 30+ year old is crazy, not cooking, washing etc. The above comments on her skin and physical appearance are unnecessary- it's to get freebies by posting about it. She also invites feedback when she's talking about her skin and how bad it is, then says she doesn't want comments or DMs from people! THEN STOP TALKING ABOUT IT SIOBHAN!!! YOU ARE ON A PUBLIC PLATFORM IF YOU DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO ENGAGE WITH YOU ABOUT SOMETHING STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The quotes yesterday and today, "don't believe everything you read, have an open mind, smartest people are the ones able to admit they don't know it all" ????????? Is she reading the crap she is typing!

Have an open mind Siobhan, that maybe you are wrong. Stop deleting comments when you are challenged on your behaviour and maybe take on board some of the reflective/self help books you are reading instead of underlining them. Understand that you have a negative/unhealthy association with food damaging both yourself, your body and perhaps many young impressionable young girls looking at your Instagram. Punishment cardio is not the answer, nor is spending the day "eating greens" because you over did it at the weekend. It is a contradiction to everything you preach about.

The screen grab of the comments and feedback are definitely typed up by her on laptop and photo taken of it on phone- to depict the engagement/feedback. The "waiting list" for places! Absolute bullshit!

Reactions: 12
I cannot believe her programme is 79€ 😱 that’s shocking money considering it’s info you can find on google and she doesn’t even follow it herself! She’s got the worst relationship with her body and food I’ve ever seen. Binge all weekend and now punishment cardio and salads to undo the damage. I have no idea how anybody could follow her Instagram and think oh I’d like her to train me. The hair washing is vile, like no wonder your skin is in bits you need to wash. So she’s mid 30s and can’t cook, clean, do her washing or wash her own hair. So so weird.
Sums it right up!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
See sinead begerty is literally doing the exact same content as siobhan 🙈 morning coffee thoughts and yoga with clouds lol 😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like fair play if you have the money to pay for it and to get home in the pandemic and take your family on a class holiday to South Africa but don't whine how expensive South Africa was to stay. I also think it's kinda ironic now after BLM that they went to a country that has treated the native people horrifically for such a long time. Now that she knows so much about BLM maybe she wont be so crazy about S A. I always dread when it's raining cos I'm like oh gonna hear all about how it's affected SOH
Very ignorant comment to say tbh. Unless you’re aware of the political climate and how things are over there, don’t comment with such sweeping statements

Reactions: 6
Omg I would be raging, Sinead copies SOH so much !! How can she cope with that? Sinead is now doing yoga 😂 I am sure deep down SOH is pissed off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I would be raging, Sinead copies SOH so much !! How can she cope with that? Sinead is now doing yoga 😂 I am sure deep down SOH is pissed off
I’d say she’s the opposite I’d say she’s gettin the fanny flutters ! Think she has a total girl crush on sinead for some bizarre reason maybe the humidity in Bali has actually melted part of her brain

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See sinead begerty is literally doing the exact same content as siobhan 🙈 morning coffee thoughts and yoga with clouds lol 😴😴😴😴😴😴
I literally came on thinking the same thing sometimes I forget who’s story I’m watching! It’s all the same; coffe thoughts, underlining books, emails, yoga and then maybe a q&a some days 🤪 Also I try to wash my hair less lately maybe 2-3 times per week as I’m at home but I lived in Asia too don’t know how she did it there I had to wash it more and went gym everyday it would be soaking with sweat in the heat I could barely wear it down all summer would have to have 2-3 showers a DAY when you left your house it’s like opening an oven and you sweat agin the minute you come out of the shower have to live in continuous air con 💦❄

• Wow
I literally came on thinking the same thing sometimes I forget who’s story I’m watching! It’s all the same; coffe thoughts, underlining books, emails, yoga and then maybe a q&a some days 🤪 Also I try to wash my hair less lately maybe 2-3 times per week as I’m at home but I lived in Asia too don’t know how she did it there I had to wash it more and went gym everyday it would be soaking with sweat in the heat I could barely wear it down all summer would have to have 2-3 showers a DAY when you left your house it’s like opening an oven and you sweat agin the minute you come out of the shower have to live in continuous air con 💦❄
I actually was watching it thinking I've seen this already then realised it was sinead 🙈 it was pathetic.. I'm the same with the hair work out and very sweaty but try to wash hair every 2nd day 3rd at a push!!!!! Never a week yuck and I'm a hairdresser 🤮🤮

Oh duck off with your just figured out how to use rewardstyle!!! More like you applied and just got accepted so now you can beg your followers for more money 😂 literally the most boring content ever.
1. Pretentious coffee thoughts
2. Yoga that literally nobody cares to see
3. Swipe ups for the rest of the day
And repeat.

Reactions: 14
Just sent this to MyProtein. Our household spend the bones of €200 with them every month. Going to send similar messages to every single brand we use that work with influencers who are flouting any kind of guidelines
well done you
I’ve only used them a couple of times for leggings but went back to my previous brand & won’t be returning to them but doubt they’ll miss my 2-3 times a year purchases

Reactions: 5
well done you
I’ve only used them a couple of times for leggings but went back to my previous brand & won’t be returning to them but doubt they’ll miss my 2-3 times a year purchases
Same I don't rate the myprotein clothing at all. I'd rather buy off sweaty Betty once a year !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.