Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sonny is talking on the Fair points podcast saying his trip with Siobhan to Ibiza was his best date. I’m sure her craic was riveting. Not. She even bragged about it on her stories. Sad
I saw that earlier on her stories. I was beyond cringing for her. She’s so needy ffs.

Reactions: 2
Well I’d be pretty pissed off if I had just signed up for her programme and she’s now moaning about going through all the questionnaires because it’s sunny outside. Jeez.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Well I’d be pretty pissed off if I had just signed up for her programme and she’s now moaning about going through all the questionnaires because it’s sunny outside. Jeez.
She is very unprofessional as a trainer. She wants clients to fund her bali/air bnb in dublin lifestyle but doesnt want to put the work in. Id love to tell siobhan sinead heg and becca gillen to go get real jobs. Becca snd sinead are not qualified in any way to do what they ade doing

• Heart
Oh Lord where do I start with this!
Why anyone would actually pay this fraud for advice is beyond me. She has an unhealthy relationship with her body and food. And did a quick online PT course! Doesn’t she actually sell online PT courses too on her website or is that gone? I know PTs who did a 4 year sports science degree, it’s an insult to the real deal to be honest.
I unfollowed her after she made stupid comments about the pharmaceutical industry and eating well so she doesn’t get cancer. And as for Sinead Heg - another absolute moron. She blocked me about 2 years ago for commenting on her Instagram because she made some idiotic comment in a story about positive thinking and cancer.
, getting back what you put out etc. As if people deserve to get cancer! 🙈
The two of them together are just a pair of absolute doses. I also remember Siobhan and Sonny and Sonny kept saying #notmybird and so did Diren and James when Siobhan kept trying to tag them and be a leech and get in their stories. Siobhan tried to laugh it off but none of them wanted anyone thinking they were with her 🙈 Sonny is still with that blonde Aussie model. I saw him the other day actually with James and he’s not looking too hot after lockdown, not aging well and isn’t he only about 25. Sinead Heg is also obsessed with James Smith. Think he slept with her and she wanted more? I’m sure I saw screenshots before

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes the boys and I truly mean boys they are not men where horrible about her at the time completely took the piss out of her and she acted like they were laughing with her not at her. I don't think it's very nice when lads act this way to women but she was openly ok on Insta atleast about how they used to act and speak to her and she never called them out pubically. If they where real friends she should have said can u stop slagging me now it's gone too far. But she just wanted to be seen with the cool guys like that she is mates with all these good-looking (actually not in my opinion) guys regardless of the treatment. Like of course sonny says that was the best date ever he didn't pay for anything she bought the flights prob paid for the room and food too. And he was probably messaging all the lads at the same time saying all sorts about her. If she was 20 and she had that experience with sonny it be one thing to say she was young impressionable not a lot of life experiences with men but I'd say she was 29 or 30 when she was sonny. And he took advantage

Reactions: 6
Yes the boys and I truly mean boys they are not men where horrible about her at the time completely took the piss out of her and she acted like they were laughing with her not at her. I don't think it's very nice when lads act this way to women but she was openly ok on Insta atleast about how they used to act and speak to her and she never called them out pubically. If they where real friends she should have said can u stop slagging me now it's gone too far. But she just wanted to be seen with the cool guys like that she is mates with all these good-looking (actually not in my opinion) guys regardless of the treatment. Like of course sonny says that was the best date ever he didn't pay for anything she bought the flights prob paid for the room and food too. And he was probably messaging all the lads at the same time saying all sorts about her. If she was 20 and she had that experience with sonny it be one thing to say she was young impressionable not a lot of life experiences with men but I'd say she was 29 or 30 when she was sonny. And he took advantage
Yeah tbh I think it’s absolutely mortifying that she paid for his flights etc to go to Ibiza. I feel bad for her about it, he was really disrespectful of her when they were there.

Yeah tbh I think it’s absolutely mortifying that she paid for his flights etc to go to Ibiza. I feel bad for her about it, he was really disrespectful of her when they were there.
I missed it all but amazed someone so “enlightened” allowed herself to be treated like that. She reeks of desperation

Yeah I remember this at the time too, that it was further than just friendly banter and they were actually laughing at her. They do seem to be nicer/more genuinely friendly now and it feels more banter-ish. Maybe it is now Sonny is in a settled relationship so it took all the weirdness out of the friendships. Who knows though, it’s all fake friendships in that world.

Siobhan and Sinead havent posted much at all in the past few days - trouble in paradise? Seems bizzare that Sinead upped an returned to the North. Never mind totally selfish/irresponsible.
Shinners might have just returned home for Fathers Day but be interesting to see if they reunited this week. Siobhan seems to have her heart set on going to Portugal and that doesn’t seem to suits Sinead based on their respective stories last week - wonder if it caused a bit of tension.

Oh Lord where do I start with this!
Why anyone would actually pay this fraud for advice is beyond me. She has an unhealthy relationship with her body and food.
This is the part that gets me the most too. Don't think I've ever come across a person with such a bad relationship with food who then proceeds to give advise to paying clients on it!! I remember her throwing pringles in the bin and putting washing up liquid in a jar of Nutella because she knew she would eat them... All I could think of was all that good Nutella ruined 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
She thinks it’s so uncool to have to be a normal person and do that kind of thing. It’s not “living differently” enough. She’s like a child with normal chores like cooking and cleaning “don’t wanna”🙄
I lived away in Asia the last two years,now I’m not a “blogger” I was teaching English in china and traveling Southeast Asia quite a bit as that’s what I’ve always wanted to do. I understand her wanting something different as I’m the same BUT I knew how to clean my apartment/wash clothes and cooked food! That’s just being an adult no matter where you live unless your on a constant holiday/traveling or staying in hostels 🤦🏼‍♀️it’s nothing to do with wanting an alternative lifestyle... it’s laziness!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I lived away in Asia the last two years,now I’m not a “blogger” I was teaching English in china and traveling Southeast Asia quite a bit as that’s what I’ve always wanted to do. I understand her wanting something different as I’m the same BUT I knew how to clean my apartment/wash clothes and cooked food! That’s just being an adult no matter where you live unless your on a constant holiday/traveling or staying in hostels 🤦🏼‍♀️it’s nothing to do with wanting an alternative lifestyle... it’s laziness!!!
Not knowing how to cook or do your own laundry just screams privilege to me. Either her mammy has always done it for her, or she's been able to pay someone or get freebies. It's such an odd thing to brag about - how is she not embarrassed at her age? And when she was staying with her friend Leanne and her husband was cooking them lovely homemade dinners with dessert, Siobhan would take a turn and heat up those microwave meals she gets for free - i'd be MORTIFIED. Like could she not push to try and cook something, or get them a takeaway?! She's a bit of a user too, i'd say
"I don't cook or know how to do laundry" translates to me as "I've never needed to because someone else has always done it for me, or i've been privileged enough to eat out every meal"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the part that gets me the most too. Don't think I've ever come across a person with such a bad relationship with food who then proceeds to give advise to paying clients on it!! I remember her throwing pringles in the bin and putting washing up liquid in a jar of Nutella because she knew she would eat them... All I could think of was all that good Nutella ruined 😂😂😂
This is exactly the tit I’m talking about. Or if she has a day or two over indulging she goes on a spiral of self hate over it.
Fitness has really taken off in Ireland and there’s so many options for people and so many high profile PTs doing what she does, I just don’t get how she is sustaining a living. For someone who has nothing else to do all day only work out and focus on her body, I personally wouldn’t consider her to be in the best shape either!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I remember this at the time too, that it was further than just friendly banter and they were actually laughing at her. They do seem to be nicer/more genuinely friendly now and it feels more banter-ish. Maybe it is now Sonny is in a settled relationship so it took all the weirdness out of the friendships. Who knows though, it’s all fake friendships in that world.

Siobhan and Sinead havent posted much at all in the past few days - trouble in paradise? Seems bizzare that Sinead upped an returned to the North. Never mind totally selfish/irresponsible.
Shinners might have just returned home for Fathers Day but be interesting to see if they reunited this week. Siobhan seems to have her heart set on going to Portugal and that doesn’t seem to suits Sinead based on their respective stories last week - wonder if it caused a bit of tension.
I wonder this too. Sinead obviously can’t afford the rent in Dublin without Siobhan so can imagine she’d be fuming that Siobhan might head off to Portugal.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is exactly the tit I’m talking about. Or if she has a day or two over indulging she goes on a spiral of self hate over it.
Fitness has really taken off in Ireland and there’s so many options for people and so many high profile PTs doing what she does, I just don’t get how she is sustaining a living. For someone who has nothing else to do all day only work out and focus on her body, I personally wouldn’t consider her to be in the best shape either!
I totally agree with the fact that there are probably thousands of PT's in Ireland who are better at the job than Siobhan is. The whole industry is fucked anyway - anyone can become a PT in like 6 weeks with virtually no face to face experience, so you're left with a lot of poorly educated and ill-informed knobs saying they're a fully qualified PT. I think to be very good you have to have a really good knowledge base (from the research) and a real passion for helping people. I don't get that from Siobhan. She only shares positive comments from her members when she's promoting her business, I don't get a sense from her business at all that she gets really motivated from helping people, just that she wants money to sustain her lifestyle. I don't understand what people see in her that makes them buy into it?

Reactions: 5
I wonder this too. Sinead obviously can’t afford the rent in Dublin without Siobhan so can imagine she’d be fuming that Siobhan might head off to Portugal.
I think Sinead is secretly bricking it. People are really turned off influencers since lockdown and their time is coming to an end. She has absolutely zero to fall back on when this goes belly up. She can’t go to oz to sponge off well meaning people. Siobhán is clearly going to go to Portugal at the first opportunity.

• Heart
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she was in the right place at the right time with Instagram and the transformation pics she used to put up. If she tried to make it as an online pt now in 2020 I don’t think she’d have anywhere near the same success because there are SO many other people doing it now. I remember back then there was lots of really good female (and male) personal trainers around Dublin before the Instagram fitness thing really took off.

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she was in the right place at the right time with Instagram and the transformation pics she used to put up. If she tried to make it as an online pt now in 2020 I don’t think she’d have anywhere near the same success because there are SO many other people doing it now. I remember back then there was lots of really good female (and male) personal trainers around Dublin before the Instagram fitness thing really took off.
You’re right, for average Joes like me - I started following her in those days when she had less than 10,000 due to her transformation. I follow other people like Jen’s journey etc. too and started following FBG for her original weight loss content too. I guess it appealed to me to see how normal girls were losing weight. But would I pay any of them for advice? No.
I really wouldn’t be following her now as a PT paying her for advice. She did like an online 6 weeks course 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 4
Since she competed in the bikini comp she has said she has gained 20kg, she specifically says she has made 20kg worth of memories, ya because sitting on a beach watching the sunset is making memories

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is soooooo privileged not all of us had mammy's to do our washing and cook all our meals. Some of us have had to help out from a young age and help others. She seems to think it's great that she doesn't have a clue how to do these things but it makes her look immature. I do think James Smith and diren seem nicer than they used to be now that sonny has a steady gf but still they made a mug out of her at the time. Id love to know how much she is renting the place in Bali out for is it covering much of her outgoings. Also did she ever sell the ridiclous car in the end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.