Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I see becca In Sineads story last night ? Another trip to dublin
To be fair, Becca seems to have been in Dublin for a while just not around the others. She said that she had moved in with her brother but neglected to mention that meant moving across the country.

Reactions: 3
To be fair, Becca seems to have been in Dublin for a while just not around the others. She said that she had moved in with her brother but neglected to mention that meant moving across the country.
We’re not supposed to leave our county at the moment though, and she works online so it’s not like she got a job. Do the rules not apply to her or something?

Reactions: 1
We’re not supposed to leave our county at the moment though, and she works online so it’s not like she got a job. Do the rules not apply to her or something?
Oh I quite agree & was wondering that myself but sure she was in & out her home house & the flat in Galway city centre the whole time when we were only meant to be in the house we actually live in so doesn't surprise me. She also said something the weekend she had the rave that the people in the house didnt need to social distance cause they were siblings. Um they shouldn't have been there cause they didnt live there & yes they did need to social distance cause they weren't living in the same house 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Apparently the rules don't apply to these salespeople. She has been back and forth to Galway a few times all while being sanctimonious about lockdown. This is the girl who landed in from Bali expecting a covid test cause you know, stay elite 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she actually for real? She doesn’t know how to wash her own clothes? I don’t believe that story of her shrinking everything at Christmas for one second. Idiot.

• Wow
I asked in her q&a box what she thought of the Sinead heg racist tweets, blocked within a minute. I wasn’t rude or anything, just curious

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is she actually for real? She doesn’t know how to wash her own clothes? I don’t believe that story of her shrinking everything at Christmas for one second. Idiot.
My God? How hard is it to read a care label? And work a washing machine? Muppet

My God? How hard is it to read a care label? And work a washing machine? Muppet
She thinks it’s so uncool to have to be a normal person and do that kind of thing. It’s not “living differently” enough. She’s like a child with normal chores like cooking and cleaning “don’t wanna”🙄

Reactions: 7
She thinks it’s so uncool to have to be a normal person and do that kind of thing. It’s not “living differently” enough. She’s like a child with normal chores like cooking and cleaning “don’t wanna”🙄
How embarrassing. I'd rather be uncool with my job, child, marriage, mortgage and washing machine that I know how to work than spend my days confined to my garden in bali

Reactions: 6
New member to this I think it was Becca that mentioned this site on her Instagram and l came over for a look. Majority of things said i agree with. I have been following SOH for about 4 years and I used to really like the girl. She seemed to be very motivated to help others and show how to do it by making a few smart changes to her lifestyle but she has either completely changed or just shown her true self in the 4 years. Here are my issues she contradicts herself constantly. I hate running blah blah now she is converted. She is all for saving the planet but flies at any given opportunity. Takes the family away on a once in a life time trip to South africa doesn't see them for 3 months in ireland. She doesn't cook and almost looks down on those that do she takes pride in not cooking. She also takes pride in not washing her own clothes. She looks down on people that for their own reasons can't be in travelling. She talks about her skin yet doesn't want to hear what her followers have to say. She can't tie herself down in renting incase she can go away again suddenly she is talking about the fitness furnace again when she needs the money. We never hear about it in Bali. She looks great in ireland like she has gotten super lean because she isn't around all those posers in Bali out every meal time and drinking. Now that the weather is bad we will all hear about it like it's not the worst thing in the world she bloody grew up in ireland u would swear she didn't know what Irish summer's where like. She gets obsessed with certain people currently it's Sinead but it used to sonny and there was another guy maybe Ben was his name when she did the comp. She doesn't act her age. I feel like when she is around normal people she calms down like with leanne but loses the run of herself in Bali. And please someone take the highlighter and pens off her. I have a real problem with marking the books i used to get second hand school books and would sell mine at the end of the year I would keep them in pristine condition to get the best money she has little to no respect for them in my opinion. I don't message influencers but I did when Nike did a plus size range and I message her to ask her opinion and she wrote back "why wouldn't they do a plus size range" so i had to defend myself saying i think its great. Next day she is like ive gotten lots of messages about the nike range and did give her opinion but i felt like i was bothering her with my question. Anywathat's all I have to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
New member to this I think it was Becca that mentioned this site on her Instagram and l came over for a look. Majority of things said i agree with. I have been following SOH for about 4 years and I used to really like the girl. She seemed to be very motivated to help others and show how to do it by making a few smart changes to her lifestyle but she has either completely changed or just shown her true self in the 4 years. Here are my issues she contradicts herself constantly. I hate running blah blah now she is converted. She is all for saving the planet but flies at any given opportunity. Takes the family away on a once in a life time trip to South africa doesn't see them for 3 months in ireland. She doesn't cook and almost looks down on those that do she takes pride in not cooking. She also takes pride in not washing her own clothes. She looks down on people that for their own reasons can't be in travelling. She talks about her skin yet doesn't want to hear what her followers have to say. She can't tie herself down in renting incase she can go away again suddenly she is talking about the fitness furnace again when she needs the money. We never hear about it in Bali. She looks great in ireland like she has gotten super lean because she isn't around all those posers in Bali out every meal time and drinking. Now that the weather is bad we will all hear about it like it's not the worst thing in the world she bloody grew up in ireland u would swear she didn't know what Irish summer's where like. She gets obsessed with certain people currently it's Sinead but it used to sonny and there was another guy maybe Ben was his name when she did the comp. She doesn't act her age. I feel like when she is around normal people she calms down like with leanne but loses the run of herself in Bali. And please someone take the highlighter and pens off her. I have a real problem with marking the books i used to get second hand school books and would sell mine at the end of the year I would keep them in pristine condition to get the best money she has little to no respect for them in my opinion. I don't message influencers but I did when Nike did a plus size range and I message her to ask her opinion and she wrote back "why wouldn't they do a plus size range" so i had to defend myself saying i think its great. Next day she is like ive gotten lots of messages about the nike range and did give her opinion but i felt like i was bothering her with my question. Anywathat's all I have to say.
I agree with all of this. I used to really like her because she seemed normal and down to earth. Instagram has 100% gone to her head. Sinead brings out the worst in her, as do the James Smith Bali bro gang. It used to drive me mad how she went on about veganism and saving the planet yet she took so many pointless flights every year.
Also does anybody else wonder did something happen with her and Amanda from Recalibrated bodies? I remember she coached her for the bikini comp and at the time she said she felt so happy and healthy and wasn’t deprived at all. Now she says she was miserable and lost her period and all?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree with all of this. I used to really like her because she seemed normal and down to earth. Instagram has 100% gone to her head. Sinead brings out the worst in her, as do the James Smith Bali bro gang. It used to drive me mad how she went on about veganism and saving the planet yet she took so many pointless flights every year.
Also does anybody else wonder did something happen with her and Amanda from Recalibrated bodies? I remember she coached her for the bikini comp and at the time she said she felt so happy and healthy and wasn’t deprived at all. Now she says she was miserable and lost her period and all?
Come to think of it, she doesn’t mention Amanda much now in her posts. Perhaps she just wants to distance herself from that part of her life. She chops and changes so much, it’s difficult to keep up. Completely agree about the negative influence Heg is on her, and the JSA crew.

They definately have a negative affect. Oh I had forgotten about the veganism lark. Like such a fad. She even said the last day she had eaten really badly and was miserable about it. I know since the comp she has had issues around food and I do feel for her about that because it is awful. She was throwing food away after the comp a few years back a full box of salt and vinegar Pringles went in the bin that's when I realised some thing was wrong around food for her and that was days after the comp. She wasnt mentally strong enough for it which i do think is why she believes they are so negative she came out about bixini comps explaining her experience and it was controversial at the time. I can't fault her on that because obviously it's had a huge impact on self esteem and mental well being. But that was her individual experience others will have positive opinions on those comps. Those james Smith yokes are a joke I find him to be rude, unkind, and arrogant thinks he is the best thing since sliced ham. I don't watch much of his stuff because I do find him rude

Last edited:
Come to think of it, she doesn’t mention Amanda much now in her posts. Perhaps she just wants to distance herself from that part of her life. She chops and changes so much, it’s difficult to keep up. Completely agree about the negative influence Heg is on her, and the JSA crew.
Just here to say Amanda from Recalibrated Bodies is actual goals. Down to earth hardworking and real. Hands down one of the best accounts to follow for women's health. The amount of advice she gives out is unbelievable. And all that with a toddler and a newborn.

Reactions: 12
Just here to say Amanda from Recalibrated Bodies is actual goals. Down to earth hardworking and real. Hands down one of the best accounts to follow for women's health. The amount of advice she gives out is unbelievable. And all that with a toddler and a newborn.
I love Amanda for exactly the same reasons. She’s amazing!

YES! She is just amazing to follow, I find her information so interesting. You can tell she reads around her topics and refers to verified sources! I even love all the baby/ maternity information and I don’t even have kids yet 🤣

I completely agree! The whole family is so cute. The amount of really, really good information they give out for free is just amazing!

Yass! This! Sure didn't Siobhan get a ton of backlash on her last bashing of Bikini Comps when after doing 1 she thought she was an Authority on the Sport/Lifestyle! And load of Bikini competitors waded in including Amanda who put Siobhan back in her box! Siobhan didn't even seem to think it would reflect on Amanda her spouting literal poison when Amanda prepped her well!

Reactions: 4
Actually thought Amanda's response to Siobhan was a disgrace. She wrote about a health issue that Siobhan had before competing, that was obviously told privately but because Amanda thought she was being attacked she mentioned it under the video siobhan did about competing

• Wow
Actually thought Amanda's response to Siobhan was a disgrace. She wrote about a health issue that Siobhan had before competing, that was obviously told privately but because Amanda thought she was being attacked she mentioned it under the video siobhan did about competing
Maybe Amanda and every other competitor was finally sick of Siobhans bashing, because it's not her first time, she often regurgitates that post! Like I'm not saying there aren't issues around competing but come on 1 Show, 1? I wouldn't mind if she had done a few!?

I think Siobhan likes to drag things down if she's not able for them! I know of 1 girl from Carlow who has competed several times with the WBFF, and she bulked properly aswell before her last shows. She's young too, was in college and online coaching as part of a team or group. 100 times the worker Siobhan is that's for sure! Sponsored by Alphalete, puts out really good content. And no doubt Siobhan must see other Irish competitors and their commitment, I don't get why she thinks she's an authority on it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.