Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know that bakery but if they make them themselves then €3 is cheap. Puff pastry with yeast takes ages to make. Butter is expensive. Flour is expensive at the moment. She’s thick.
It’s also the aggression in the reply. Who the actual duck does she think she is. She’s a nobody. She’s only got a following from hanging off the coattails of those who hang off the coattails of those who hang off the coattails of James Smith.

Perhaps the lip filler has gone to her ego, as well as her lips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I sent her a very reasonable message to say I thought the message to her was very reasonable.

I got told to duck off and blocked.

What a mindset, how do I get me some of that 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I sent her a very reasonable message to say I thought the message to her was very reasonable.

I also sent her a message, she's seen it so very likely I will be blocked as well. I don't normally respond to people's stories but I just felt like it was really rude and nasty and I had to say something!

Reactions: 7
How has SOH’s following went up in the past day? It’s worrying how many people actually think that she is a good influence.. she showed her true colours Friday night.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t know that bakery but if they make them themselves then €3 is cheap. Puff pastry with yeast takes ages to make. Butter is expensive. Flour is expensive at the moment. She’s thick.
It's a local artisan type shop which is renowned for good quality goods which cost more than your standard supermarket but it's not somewhere you'd shop every day of the week. More of a treat. Their coffee is some of the best in Galway & they have a restaurant upstairs & the food & service is always good. I'd know going in it would be on the pricier side but worth it if that makes sense?

Reactions: 9

I did the exact same and now blocked. She is so unnecessarily aggressive. How any brand wants to work with her is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How has SOH’s following went up in the past day? It’s worrying how many people actually think that she is a good influence.. she showed her true colours Friday night.
Doesn’t SOH buy followers? I think I remember that Irish fit fam call our page from years ago having a social blade post about her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I did the exact same and now blocked. She is so unnecessarily aggressive. How any brand wants to work with her is beyond me.
Sure the only company that works with her is the TAMPAX meals & then she's selling her own programs & let us not forget that she offered the mindset for free which actually cost her $1000 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I don’t follow Sinead or becca... never heard of becca, only came across her because of this thread.

I do know that Siobhan does it quite a lot, she gets very annoyed if she’s been asked a question more than a few times, if they get that pissed off about it then just have a dedicated business page and a personal Instagram for friends and family... this constant getting pissed off at followers is pathetic when your are trying to run a business and sell a product.

Have they always been like this? Or are they short with people because of COVID, I know I have been a bit less patient than normal 🤪🤣
I'd never heard of her either and just went to look there....the absolute state of her. HOW do these people get so popular???

I bet the people in Bali are so fed up of the likes of her moving over. You can tell they would have no respect for the culture or the people. I was there a few years ago and out tour guide said they hate most tourists because they have no respect and just wreck the place. They just go for the Instagram content

Last edited:
Doesn’t SOH buy followers? I think I remember that Irish fit fam call our page from years ago having a social blade post about her.
Are you serious???

So I said I would just compare my experience with what I see out of SOH. I am into fitness but definitely have leaned more for getting stronger, eating more food etc etc. Obviously Siobhan advocates this too. Now Fitspo wise I definitely lean towards people that it's more a Lifestyle but also good Coachs and if I'm looking at "Competitors", I like to see I guess Women who don't compete back to back and with the whole "Leaning down", obviously inform you that it's temporary and how they come out of the deficit etc after. I'm a fan of the WBFF as it seems a bit more fun, like Victorias Secret but the women obviously lift and eat more! So while I'm not a Competitor at all, this is how I approach say my fitness or any fatloss! I know years ago I dieted almost constantly and didn't know about negative adaptations etc etc. Anyway this is leading me to Online Fitness programs and the difference I have seen with the likes of Siobhan and her carry on and my own current experience! I am currently on my 2nd 8 week Challenge with Lauren Simpson Fitness, I did 1 before Christmas which was genuinely really excellent!! I was actually suprised at the Quality in the program. It basically got me stronger, leaner and ready for the busy Foaling season I work Nights at from Jan to May/June. So I am on my 2nd one because I wanted the Guidance for at Home training etc. Now obviously you can go see information on the Challenges and for the price which is one off and works out at like like 9 quid a week, compared to SOH subscription prices. But just the Flat out difference in 2 Coachs is astounding! Lauren Simpson herself is a World Champion but is not a strung out competitor, she basically aims for 1 top show. She doesn't bash Competing at all unlike Siobhan, but uses her experience to teach. She is so mannerly and I find this a massive thing, so mannerly, supportive, INVITES YOU TO DM HER ANYTIME, tells you she will be in there ANSWERING!! Because why? It's her job! Unlike Siobhan who literally acts like her Clients are a burden! Lauren educates you about food, her own Recipes with basic every day choices i.e to help you! And she cooks at home as much as normal and say takes u along on a Grocery shop for example? I have NEVER SEEN SIOBHAN DO THIS???!!! it's called Work?? Customer care etc! Lauren will show you a night out ok,and like encourages you to do this if you want i.e so much coaching surrounding the typical fears around say being Social and fitness goals. BUT DOES NOT SHOW YOU THE WHOLE NIGHT OR FALLING AROUND DRUNK?? Also does not show you constant ads or affiliate codes. Lauren also had Bowel surgery earlier in the year and documented her own say recovery, her own fears, her Muscle loss and her Calorie Surplus to try and get back in some condition. Just the difference is astounding in 2 people that do the same job??? The difference in Work Ethic, treating your Clients properly and ACTUALLY USING THE PLATFORM YOU ARE SELLING! Lauren uses the APP that she basically developed, and yet Siobhan uses someone elses Coaching instead of her own?? Sorry for the lengthy post but I have found this utterly mind boggling as to how Siobhan does the same job!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Are you serious???

So I said I would just compare my experience with what I see out of SOH. I am into fitness but definitely have leaned more for getting stronger, eating more food etc etc. Obviously Siobhan advocates this too. Now Fitspo wise I definitely lean towards people that it's more a Lifestyle but also good Coachs and if I'm looking at "Competitors", I like to see I guess Women who don't compete back to back and with the whole "Leaning down", obviously inform you that it's temporary and how they come out of the deficit etc after. I'm a fan of the WBFF as it seems a bit more fun, like Victorias Secret but the women obviously lift and eat more! So while I'm not a Competitor at all, this is how I approach say my fitness or any fatloss! I know years ago I dieted almost constantly and didn't know about negative adaptations etc etc. Anyway this is leading me to Online Fitness programs and the difference I have seen with the likes of Siobhan and her carry on and my own current experience! I am currently on my 2nd 8 week Challenge with Lauren Simpson Fitness, I did 1 before Christmas which was genuinely really excellent!! I was actually suprised at the Quality in the program. It basically got me stronger, leaner and ready for the busy Foaling season I work Nights at from Jan to May/June. So I am on my 2nd one because I wanted the Guidance for at Home training etc. Now obviously you can go see information on the Challenges and for the price which is one off and works out at like like 9 quid a week, compared to SOH subscription prices. But just the Flat out difference in 2 Coachs is astounding! Lauren Simpson herself is a World Champion but is not a strung out competitor, she basically aims for 1 top show. She doesn't bash Competing at all unlike Siobhan, but uses her experience to teach. She is so mannerly and I find this a massive thing, so mannerly, supportive, INVITES YOU TO DM HER ANYTIME, tells you she will be in there ANSWERING!! Because why? It's her job! Unlike Siobhan who literally acts like her Clients are a burden! Lauren educates you about food, her own Recipes with basic every day choices i.e to help you! And she cooks at home as much as normal and say takes u along on a Grocery shop for example? I have NEVER SEEN SIOBHAN DO THIS???!!! it's called Work?? Customer care etc! Lauren will show you a night out ok,and like encourages you to do this if you want i.e so much coaching surrounding the typical fears around say being Social and fitness goals. BUT DOES NOT SHOW YOU THE WHOLE NIGHT OR FALLING AROUND DRUNK?? Also does not show you constant ads or affiliate codes. Lauren also had Bowel surgery earlier in the year and documented her own say recovery, her own fears, her Muscle loss and her Calorie Surplus to try and get back in some condition. Just the difference is astounding in 2 people that do the same job??? The difference in Work Ethic, treating your Clients properly and ACTUALLY USING THE PLATFORM YOU ARE SELLING! Lauren uses the APP that she basically developed, and yet Siobhan uses someone elses Coaching instead of her own?? Sorry for the lengthy post but I have found this utterly mind boggling as to how Siobhan does the same job!!
I absolutely love Lauren Simpson!!! I’ve also done some of her programmes in the past. I find her so inspirational and she comes across so well. She was def getting a bit pushy in the sales dept during lockdown though. I get she’s making a living but, I did think it was a constant posts about her programmes. She’s still head and shoulders above SOH in every possible way.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I absolutely love Lauren Simpson!!! I’ve also done some of her programmes in the past. I find her so inspirational and she comes across so well. She was def getting a bit pushy in the sales dept during lockdown though. I get she’s making a living but, I did think it was a constant posts about her programmes. She’s still head and shoulders above SOH in every possible way.
Yay!!!! Ya honestly she is very good at it like as in yes she does obviously advertise the programmes etc definitely but I find it is way more professional though, her conduct etc. As in I guess if you are doing that for a living, it should come across as consistent, like your launchs, your engagement, ya your selling but also being consistent. Siobhan just has none of that. And like I said it's the manners too, I think that's quite rare nowadays. Anyway, the quality tho in what you get and are doing is definitely there, I'm loving this 2nd Challenge!!

Reactions: 4
Paul Stenson doing a highlight on his page now exposing any influencers breaking covid rules, says he will post up any pics he is sent. Fairplay to him 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Paul Stenson doing a highlight on his page now exposing any influencers breaking covid rules, says he will post up any pics he is sent. Fairplay to him 👏🏻
Think some people are challenging him as allegedly he’s picking and choosing who he’s exposing. His cousin was in a group the other night with other influencers and he has been sent that pic also. He’s not put that one up, however.

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t leave this one go without commenting, does anyone remember a couple years ago when SOH was prepping for the bikini comp and she used to use all disposable plates and forks for all her meals?? Then followers messaged her and said how they thought it was so unnecessary etc. She was moaning that people give out about everything you do 🙄 painful. Not an inspiration in any way. Unhealthy relationship with food herself. The bullshit videos about confidence also grind my gears. You are not qualified in any way to give any form of advice about confidence. Just stick to highlighting stoic quotes and giving yourself wedgies for the gram.

Reactions: 21
Are you serious???

I find that so unbelievable that she doesnt use her own program!! For me thats a huge red flag!!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember when she organised the retreats to Bali? I had been to Bali a few months before she put up the information and asked her why the cost was so high considering the flights were not included and the tours aren’t that expensive there. Her followers were so naive thinking the price was really good and wanted to know how to book a flight. I feel bad people like this are easily taken in by people such as SOH and Sinead heg.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember when she organised the retreats to Bali? I had been to Bali a few months before she put up the information and asked her why the cost was so high considering the flights were not included and the tours aren’t that expensive there. Her followers were so naive thinking the price was really good and wanted to know how to book a flight. I feel bad people like this are easily taken in by people such as SOH and Sinead heg.
I don’t. Do your research

Omg y
I couldn’t leave this one go without commenting, does anyone remember a couple years ago when SOH was prepping for the bikini comp and she used to use all disposable plates and forks for all her meals?? Then followers messaged her and said how they thought it was so unnecessary etc. She was moaning that people give out about everything you do 🙄 painful. Not an inspiration in any way. Unhealthy relationship with food herself. The bullshit videos about confidence also grind my gears. You are not qualified in any way to give any form of advice about confidence. Just stick to highlighting stoic quotes and giving yourself wedgies for the gram.
omg yes!! Purely because she couldn’t stand doing washing up!! The girl does not cleaning, washing,dishes etc. No adult things. Whatever about “living differently” she lives like FBGbut just gets a few more flights a year. Imagine being that useless at life and up your own arse that you can’t do your own dishes

Reactions: 7
Are you serious???

Excellently written to the point I’m interested to try your coach/program. Very valid points .siobhan just wants the €€€ when did she last post a client before & after ?? Lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.