Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruokannie

VIP Member
That’s not actually fair.... after a year plus of confinement where people haven’t been able to go to gyms or group classes or being able to go outside certain distances... I wouldn’t be looking down my nose at anyone for doing online yoga or.. through an app.

I understand your point - Siobhan has probably never been to a class where a teacher can correct her form and help her with tips , but don’t shit on people who do online yoga because it still counts, the same way, an online fitness class counts.
Well classes are back now so she has no excuse

Reactions: 1

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Not trying to be critical, and her squat form is definitely not good (she looks like she's nearly doing a good morning on the way back up!), but powerlifters use this technique a lot and would actually say you shouldn't breathe out until you reach the top - if you do it properly and breathe through your diaphragm, it helps to brace your spine, especially for heavy sets with lower reps (or that's what I've been told by coaches anyway). :) For high rep/lower weight, you could usually breathe through the movement, though, because you don't need as much power/brace, but I tend to breathe in and out at the top regardless. :)

Interesting…in multiple gyms I’ve been told breathe out on way up

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
Always laugh when she does that video walking past her old office - she must have recorded the same old "omg hated my life, but now? Wow I'm so happy" spiel at least 10 times. Everytime she's in Dublin and around that area, she does it!

You were shite at your job Siobhan, and couldn't hack critique, that's why you left your position, you melted welly 🙄
Is that the old Grant Thornton building? Is that where she worked?

Markbire

VIP Member
Siobhan follows her on Instagram. Nicca appears to be the first part of her first name and first part of her last name. I don’t wanna say the name cause I think it’s against the T&Cs lol
I mean there is a work around right? You’re not naming them if you give details about the account?

Imcurious

Ya Bali hadn’t vaccinated any of the non residents there even if you had a long term visa so no way does she have one. The lockdown is extended so expect any that were still there to flee I looked into this one thou the crying was absolutely ridiculous
No, she has her first AZ vaccine, got it with Siobhan and Joe (cant remember insta names) in Bali about 2 weeks ago and Janet got quite sick from it.

whytho12345

Chatty Member
I’m not sure what the rules are at BJJ but would blue belts roll with absolute beginners?? Can’t see how that would be beneficial to anyone. Or maybe she just needs to be in proximity to him!! Also one burn from Sven and she changes her entire morning routine which has been the basis of her preachings for months now, how it’s non negotiable, how she has habit stacked!! She is such a flake — not sure why I’m surprised
Yeh I think it would be to casually bump into him outside. It can’t be unrelated. She literally found out what time he goes what….yesterday, the day before? 😂🙈

I’m not sure what the rules are at BJJ but would blue belts roll with absolute beginners?? Can’t see how that would be beneficial to anyone. Or maybe she just needs to be in proximity to him!! Also one burn from Sven and she changes her entire morning routine which has been the basis of her preachings for months now, how it’s non negotiable, how she has habit stacked!! She is such a flake — not sure why I’m surprised
Who’s Sven?

avocadocookies

I think she shared one of Emma McQuaids posts, she was too busy watching F1, you know she's F1s biggest fan, remember that summer in London 🙄

If she was interested in the crossfit games she would've shared something about Annie Thorsdottir now that's an inspirational athlete
Or like some Olympic moments? There been tons of inspirational ones. I mean aren't they all her bff athlete friends? 🤣

Looks like a 15kg bar too. Why not just lift the regular 20kg bar.
And yes, I'd have expected her to be rowing with heavier weights. I'm coming back from a shoulder injury and rowing 25-30kg (depending on my pain threshold that day!🙈)
Usually the men take the 20kg bars in crossfit! I lift heavy but for bent over row at high reps like for a WOD 20kg is fine. You just have to get things done in a timecap

Yep Aoibhe Devlin and her bandwagon neighbour too. Have stopped going to HL, got annoyed with increasing prices over the years and yet all C list bloggers getting all their services and hair products gifted. Interesting to see Siobhan has registered both a holding and a property company with her Swords address listed as her residential.
Whats the benefit of registering as both?

G+T

VIP Member
Janet just fled bi. I find anyone that does crying down the phone videos/photos bizarre. Like honestly people in real life I know have done it on occasion aswell and its just so 😑🤨