Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tc71

For me its the "unnecessary" travel, and the avoidance of any quarantine rules. Not just once, but multiple times now.
All under the guise of "very important essential work"
For that - she is a C#nt. As imo there is many ppl who do need to travel for essential reason, but she is adding an unnecessary risk to fellow passenger and also those in the arrival country. She does not isolate before or after travel - to reduce the risk.
The exact opposite - she interacts with as many ppl as possible, family, friend and any1 who will listen to her im sure.
Just because lots of others are doing it does not make it morally OK.
Well imo it's a very strong word to use to refer to someone, who may be doing things u don't like. Thousands of people are travelling, and have been for quite a while, for non essential reasons. if you've been vaccinated you don't have to isolate coming from UK, I've friends and family doing that, and also travelling for non essential reasons. If you're ok calling someone that...fair enough. I wouldn't let her rile me enough to call her that, As much as most of the stuff she does contradicts alot of what she's trying to sell herself as.

Reactions: 2

Harperstern778

I'm more of the opinion that she goes on like she's a yoga expert when she's following an app. I'm following a pilates app the past year for lockdown.

Did my first pilates class last week. BIG fucking difference!! Teacher there giving instructions I'm not able to dilly dally, it's a displined hour, teacher is correcting me correcting my form- my back is too low, i need to raise my arms higher, I'm not breathing correctly.

Very ease to speed record something and act like you're doing it correctly!
She most definitely shouldn’t be going on like she’s an expert but to be fair that app isn’t too bad. I used to do a lot of classes and got that app after seeing Shivvy using it and it really helped me keep ticking over while gyms were closed. It’s genuinely the only postive thing for me to take from Siobhan over all these last 2 odd years I’ve been following her.

• Angry

know1seep

As a former swipe righter to Shiv, I can confirm this. Absolutely yuck habits. A good looking girl but her habits have really killed any previous attraction. Can imagine every male who follows her stories is the same!
Tell us more!! Was there a date??

• Heart

Everybody

Chatty Member
So she is going back to Ireland in September. I wonder how long she will spend there? Hardly until after Christmas?

avocadocookies

I just read where some unvaccinated Irish people are stuck in Spain getting it difficult to get home so I don't think she would have gotten in so easily if she wasn't vaccinated
Yes exactly, she has to be fully vaccinated. I posted this in another comment but unless she can prove she is vaccinated she would need testing or quarantine or she wouldn't get in. She likely had Pfizer and if she got the 2nd one quick enough she would be fully vaccinated by now as it's 7 days after 2nd shot with Pfizer.

"No travel-related testing or quarantine is necessary for travellers from Great Britain with valid proof of full vaccination.

If you have valid proof of recovery from COVID in the past 180 days, no travel-related testing or quarantine will be necessary.

If you do not have valid proof of vaccination or recovery and are travelling from Great Britain you will need to:

• Present evidence of a negative RT-PCR test result within 72 hours prior to arrival into the country
  • Self-quarantine (home quarantine)
  • Undergo post-arrival testing"