Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I said I don’t to say too much as she would easily identify me but yeh she didn’t like to mix with too many people…..as I do genuinely think she believes herself to be a celebrity

Reactions: 10
That's EXACTLY how she comes across online though? Well to me anyway? She seems to have a hugely inflated ego, and when things don't go the way she expects she's quite child-like in how she reacts, she gets louder and appears not to understand that the world doesn't revolve around her and what she wants to do?

Reactions: 12
It’s complicated.
Didn’t she do some post about “what I would tell myself looking back 5 years” and one part of it was “the guy you are with isn’t the one” along with everything is going to work out and you’ll be really happy etc

Reactions: 5
Oh god I cringed reading that

Gracias. You have confirmed what we had all surmised really

one of those' friends with benefits' relationships - goes out for a few drinks, ends up give dominoes a booty call.
instantly regrets it next day.
rinse and repeat
A Dominoes Booty Call. I almost pissed myself

Today you win the internet

Great work

Last edited:
She now has a Whoop. How many wrists does she fucking have? Which do you think will get binned? The Apple watch or The Daniel Whateveritsfuckingcalled watch? Or will she wear one on her ankle?

Reactions: 23
She has already said she will not pay attention to it if it tells her she is drinking too much or needs to slow down? (not sure about the latter) #unsolicited advise

Reactions: 16
Thats exactly the impression I get from her and exactly how I imagined she would be in real life. I'd say she has dismissed so many genuinely friendly, caring and emphatic people over the years as beneath her because they work normal jobs or may show some vulnerability.

Could only imagine listening to her after a few drinks. Would be an absolute head melter and people get less tolerant of these types aswell as they get older so it will not get any easier to make friends. Shiv definitely has an overinflated unjustified ego because of her Instagram following.

She'll be a washed up lonely cat lady in her mid 40s if she doesn't cop onto herself and reign that ego in.

Reactions: 19
Hey, nothing wrong with us washed up lonely cat ladies

Reactions: 32
That’s exactly like she comes across. So it’s not a case of like Diren stated ‘when you get to know her’ she’s nice or whatever it was onto that effect when someone DM’d him following the podcast massacare

I like cats.

Just sayin', like

Reactions: 6
That’s exactly like she comes across. So it’s not a case of like Diren stated ‘when you get to know her’ she’s nice or whatever it was onto that effect when someone DM’d him following the podcast massacare
Podcast massacre .
That was me - he said ‘when you get to know her’ then I mentioned I’m from her area and do know her (pre Insta) and he just laughed. So even he must know she’s a melt

They havnt had much interaction since the podcast have they?

Reactions: 13
For someone who reads all those soul books- she really lacks personal awareness cos the way she comes across on insta is not the person she thinks she is in her head. I’m really surprised Larry Doyle had her on the podcast twice

Reactions: 7
Hope you are doing ok ‍🩹

Reactions: 8
Her recovery is terrible because she doesn’t eat well and it’s a new sport for her? Does she think you just rock up and smash martial arts immediately?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.