Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its almost like a trend these days to self diagnose your child with some sort of disability or illness just like those who have "anxiety"

Reactions: 2
Is her and Jess even following each other on insta anymore ? Maybe her moving out had something to do with the mum being down to visit . Did she post much of her mum when she was visiting ? I get the feeling it’s a frosty relationship

Is her and Jess even following each other on insta anymore ? Maybe her moving out had something to do with the mum being down to visit . Did she post much of her mum when she was visiting ? I get the feeling it’s a frosty relationship
Jess is still following her but she is not following Jess anymore! They’ve deffo fell out

She was sick when her Mum was visiting but they had some time out & a little party for the girls before her mum left. The girls were showered with gifts. I don’t think things are frosty between them. She probably works & the distance would make it harder to visit.
Maybe the sister decided to move in with her boyfriend

Reactions: 1
I really enjoy watching her lives. The babies have come on so much and it's lovely how engaging she is with them.
Aren’t they gorgeous little things. She’s doing such an amazing job with them & I love that herself & their Dad are coparenting so well. I’d say he was spooked by the thoughts of 3 at the start but he seems to have really stepped up.
I think she’s incredible though, she does the bulk of it solo & I know it must be so hard but she does her best to get them out & about as much as possible

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I watch her lives all the time! Think she is an amazing mum but the mods! Especially that bbethanyf girls on a power trip 😂 and is scarily obsessed with Amy and her girls 😳 kind of person you would imagine being a serial killer 😂

This is one of the reasons I hate social media, so many parents are quick to put a label on their child, not even a label on a child, but the amount of TikTok’s you see now of saying how behaviour that so many people display is signs of autism, adhd and a number of other “problems” is ridiculous. It’s so toxic, and so sad how many parents and people are probably questioning so much of their own behaviour and their kids behaviour when in reality it doesn’t even need to be questioned
I cant stand all these videos which parents do to point out signs of autism in checklist form
Make eye contact?
Repeating words?
No imaginative play
No language

Blah blah blah.
Do these people actually know about 'Autistic spectrum Disorder (ASD)? Cause the whole point of the spectrum is that not everyone is the same so therefore WILL NOT have the same symptoms as someone else.

Ocean is her favourite. Even though she says she isn’t. She is featured the most on her Instagram stories.

I grew up with 2 lots of triplets, both sets had 2 identical & I always noticed the non identical in each family got a bit more of a fuss made but one of the mums said recently it was because the identical pair had a bond, they rarely gave the non identical one a look in despite her best efforts & she felt like she needed to give him a bit more of her time & the identical ones even had their own little language, they were well into primary school before I could understand a word they said & had speech issues until they hit double digits. They’re grown men now with kids of their own & all 3 have a lovely bond.
In saying that though, I can’t say I’ve never noticed seeing one child more than another on her stories.

Last edited:
Ocean is her favourite. Even though she says she isn’t. She is featured the most on her Instagram stories.
I disagree. On her lives you rarely see Ocean as she is away playing separately or watching TV - her choice. Amy spends most of her time playing with the other two on lives as they are more interested in the camera.

Reactions: 4
I disagree. On her lives you rarely see Ocean as she is away playing separately or watching TV - her choice. Amy spends most of her time playing with the other two on lives as they are more interested in the camera.
I actually agree with you. I don’t watch her lives but I do follow her on Instagram and I think she posts the girls fairly equally, but often Ocean alone and the other 2 together because that is how the girls choose to be now they are on the move.

Reactions: 3
Yea I also disagree that ocean is featured the most.
They’re all adorable and she’s a great mum!

I think it’s unfair to make an assumption that she has a favourite over something so stupid. I have 3 kids twins inc and I always panic how much I’ve shared of each of them, it’s a private account but I still panic. But end of the day it’s how things go. My eldest would be off playing or at school full time, twins only on pre school.
Just coz one is “shown” more it don’t mean anything.

The whole “world of her own” thing 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s what kids do at that age, they don’t know how to play with others yet, they play alongside each other.

• Heart
Hey I’m new to this thread and I follow this girl on insta can someone fill me in on her story what happened with the dad and what’s the ethnicity of the girls the twins look a little Asian and ocean is so fair she looks absolutely nothing like not even a little

Hey I’m new to this thread and I follow this girl on insta can someone fill me in on her story what happened with the dad and what’s the ethnicity of the girls the twins look a little Asian and ocean is so fair she looks absolutely nothing like not even a little
Dad originally wasn’t going to be around/involved but when the girls were about 8 weeks he made moves to be involved and mum agreed and he has been involved ever since and they seem to co parent brilliantly (dad has a partner who is also involved with the girls). Ocean takes after her mum, while Harlow and Ivy are more like their dad.

• Heart
There dad is Afro Caribbean I believe it was a one off. Dad is now involved and they’d eek to have a good co parenting relationship but he wasn’t for a few weeks. DNA test has proven they are all his. Obvs Amy is very pale so ocean has her skint tone ivy and Harlow more of the dad. But oceans hair is super curly too

There dad is Afro Caribbean I believe it was a one off. Dad is now involved and they’d eek to have a good co parenting relationship but he wasn’t for a few weeks. DNA test has proven they are all his. Obvs Amy is very pale so ocean has her skint tone ivy and Harlow more of the dad. But oceans hair is super curly too
Wow that’s amazing they are all stunning little girls it’s extra special how uniquely different they are

Reactions: 4