Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has a attitude problem but hats off to her. Tripled and a toddler, house always clean. I mean she needs to lay off the chemicals 🤢 but she’s doing a brilliant job. Good on her

Reactions: 3
People say “hats off to her” but she physically does not do anything with them kids! That’s why they’ve got flat heads, she just leaves them there. She just shoves aj with a tablet in his face. She don’t do anything

Reactions: 4
People say “hats off to her” but she physically does not do anything with them kids! That’s why they’ve got flat heads, she just leaves them there. She just shoves aj with a tablet in his face. She don’t do anything
I always feel sorry for those wee girls, just get left in bouncers or a jumperoo (that they are definitely not ready for). never see them doing tummy time or playing with toys

Reactions: 2
She’s a pretty awful mum, she’s constantly giving unhealthy meals and bloody juice, poor kids will have rotten teeth before they start school! Just shoves an iPad in her sons face and shoves the girls either in their bouncer or the jumperoos, just so she can sit on tik Tok all day

Reactions: 1
Why does she call herself a single mom? When she’s out drinking and getting her nails done ect she goes on like she don’t get no help but she clearly does

If she got off her arse and actually took the babies out of the bouncers instead of sitting on Instagram live all day they might not have flat head. Makes me so sad they’re always shoved in them bloody Chairs no interaction or playtime.

If she got off her arse and actually took the babies out of the bouncers instead of sitting on Instagram live all day they might not have flat head. Makes me so sad they’re always shoved in them bloody Chairs no interaction or playtime.
the babies are (6months corrected?) and have no head control whatsoever. you can tell by the way the wee girl is sitting in the jumperoo. My Lg is the same age, shes sitting, crawling, pulling herself up on objects. those wee girls heads still fall to side.

YES all babies develop differently, but the reason her babies cant do anything is because they literally arent giving a chance. my wee girl only sits in her bouncer for milk as shes too big to hold. the rest of the day she is literally everywhere on the floor.

the babies are (6months corrected?) and have no head control whatsoever. you can tell by the way the wee girl is sitting in the jumperoo. My Lg is the same age, shes sitting, crawling, pulling herself up on objects. those wee girls heads still fall to side.

YES all babies develop differently, but the reason her babies cant do anything is because they literally arent giving a chance. my wee girl only sits in her bouncer for milk as shes too big to hold. the rest of the day she is literally everywhere on the floor.
It makes me cringe seeing them in the jumper with absolutely no head control

It makes me cringe seeing them in the jumper with absolutely no head control
so so dangerous, they are not ready for them at all

Just looked on her page. babies were born 34 weeks so actually not 6 months corrected, more towards 4-5 months which makes it actually worse thats shes putting those poor babies in jumperoos like that

Last edited:
All that aldi lemonade though.... can’t imagine how much it cost to order her shopping on deliveroo

How does she have so much time to do stuff? I only have 1 8month old and Im almost clawing my eyes out trying to get things sorted and shes not even a messy or loud baby 🤣🤣🤣 do we reckon she just leaves them to cry with no attention? poor souls

How does she have so much time to do stuff? I only have 1 8month old and Im almost clawing my eyes out trying to get things sorted and shes not even a messy or loud baby 🤣🤣🤣 do we reckon she just leaves them to cry with no attention? poor souls
Same got a 10 month old and it’s difficult to get things done don’t know how she does it with 4

I’m not just saying this, her mouth shape and texture is EXACTLY the same as a bum hole
061DA551-06AB-44A6-BA0A-0ECE3CF897BF.jpeg

• Haha
I don’t get it why do people gift her stuff from Amazon? Am I missing something here 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.