Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s shamed a baby? Being concerned for a baby is shaming one now? Don’t think anybody on here would be nasty about an innocent child. If you think people online won’t have opinions on people who post their lives on social media for people to have opinions on then think your on the wrong site x
Apparently saying she looked unwell and had a sunken soft spot was shaming her

Apparently saying she looked unwell and had a sunken soft spot was shaming her
Think her comments have gone but wow some people don’t know the definition I know it’s a gossip site but I’ve never seen people insult kids 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Think her comments have gone but wow some people don’t know the definition I know it’s a gossip site but I’ve never seen people insult kids 😂🤦‍♀️
One person said about one of the girls having a disability, but it was either ignored or shut down by people for just being nasty about a baby

her lips really annoy me. i think the girls look like her, bless AJ hes so sweet

Reactions: 2
Should those wee babies be on food? are they not 4 months corrected? the wee souls cant even sit up in the slightest or hold there head

Reactions: 4
Should those wee babies be on food? are they not 4 months corrected? the wee souls cant even sit up in the slightest or hold there head
No, they definitely shouldn’t be, way too young, especially because they were preemies

No, they definitely shouldn’t be, way too young, especially because they were preemies
From my understanding you can wean at 4-6 months but definitely not a preemie baby. I hope she consulated her heath visitor or doctor

My daughter is 4 months (not prem) and she’s nowhere near ready.
My son was born at term weighing 6lbs10 and he wasn’t ready until 9 months, 4 months to me seems way to early

For clarification we did try and wean at 6 months but he was making himself sick

My daughter is 4 months (not prem) and she’s nowhere near ready.
I dont personally agree with 4 months, my Lg was 6. I just know people do at 4 months as every baby is different, tho her babies havnt even got head control

I know they used to wean at that age and some people do but them babies don’t seem ready to me. Never seen any of them sitting sided let alone unaided... just shoved in jumperoos. Weaned my little boy with purées at 5 and half just little tastes. Then began blw at 6 and half and by 7 and half months he was on 3 meals a day

I seen she made bolognaise using a dolmio sauce and gave it to the triplets to I have a 9 month old and wouldn’t think of giving him stuff like that yet I feel like it’s too rich for him and the amount of salt/sugar etc in it 😬

Reactions: 5
I seen she made bolognaise using a dolmio sauce and gave it to the triplets to I have a 9 month old and wouldn’t think of giving him stuff like that yet I feel like it’s too rich for him and the amount of salt/sugar etc in it 😬
Same with my 10 month old x

shes literally just gave them mince too. pasta and rice blend up perfectly well. but her babies shouldnt be on it regardless

Anyone else seen on her TikTok the blended food for the babies?! 🤯 just give them normal potato not blended up frozen processed ones 😩

• Wow
Anyone else seen on her TikTok the blended food for the babies?! 🤯 just give them normal potato not blended up frozen processed ones 😩
It would probably be cheaper to buy normal potatoes as well

How with 4 young children has she got the time to sit on FaceTime to someone since 11am???

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It would probably be cheaper to buy normal potatoes as well

How with 4 young children has she got the time to sit on FaceTime to someone since 11am???
They are always posting screenshots of them on facetime for hours on end, do they all have no life or something?! 😩

She literally puts AJ in his room and communicates with him via his baby monitor 🤦🏼‍♀️ Holds the speak button down on the parent unit of the baby monitor and tells him off through the monitor while he’s upstairs 🤷🏼‍♀️ That poor boy is neglected

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She literally puts AJ in his room and communicates with him via his baby monitor 🤦🏼‍♀️ Holds the speak button down on the parent unit of the baby monitor and tells him off through the monitor while he’s upstairs 🤷🏼‍♀️ That poor boy is neglected
That is so awful, I hope social services are involved! If they’re not, they definitely should be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.