Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally puts AJ in his room and communicates with him via his baby monitor 🤦🏼‍♀️ Holds the speak button down on the parent unit of the baby monitor and tells him off through the monitor while he’s upstairs 🤷🏼‍♀️ That poor boy is neglected
All I’ve seen when she is on lives is her constantly moving him out of the room an sticking an iPad in his face.. his non-verbal and clearly needs additional support. I hope she gets the right guidance to support AJ

She literally puts AJ in his room and communicates with him via his baby monitor 🤦🏼‍♀️ Holds the speak button down on the parent unit of the baby monitor and tells him off through the monitor while he’s upstairs 🤷🏼‍♀️ That poor boy is neglected
has she done this on a live before? It’s really sad if she does this, that poor little boy. How old is AJ?

has she done this on a live before? It’s really sad if she does this, that poor little boy. How old is AJ?
Yes so many times! She was on live before saying AJ had taken his nappy off an there was poo on her wall she probs would of known he needed changing if she wasn’t always ignoring him! I’m sure he is 3 in a few months ?

Reactions: 1
Yes so many times! She was on live before saying AJ had taken his nappy off an there was poo on her wall she probs would of known he needed changing if she wasn’t always ignoring him! I’m sure he is 3 in a few months ?
He’s 3 in October and seems massively behind for his age, she says it’s because she believes he is on the spectrum, but I know of many mums using that as an excuse for their own lazy parenting

Reactions: 2
Kids cute but poor sod always got a dummy or a baby bottle 😅 My Lg is 9 months old soon and has less baby bottles 😳

She needs to be careful always giving him juice, the poor boy will end up with diabetes with what she feeds him

Surely she is entitled to the 15 free hours of childcare for AJ? I think it would really help him instead of being in the house all the time on a tablet 😩

Surely she is entitled to the 15 free hours of childcare for AJ? I think it would really help him instead of being in the house all the time on a tablet 😩
She can’t be bothered to get the kids ready and to take AJ to nursery she’s openly admitted that. She won’t send him nursery because deep down she knows he will improve and she wants him diagnosed.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She can’t be bothered to get the kids ready and to take AJ to nursery she’s openly admitted that. She won’t send him nursery because deep down she knows he will improve and she wants him diagnosed.
I think she said she struggles to get out herself with all 4, fair enough. tho shes always got people in her house her mates, ‘brother’, boyfriend & cousins so surely they could be able to help her 😳

Reactions: 3
I think she said she struggles to get out herself with all 4, fair enough. tho shes always got people in her house her mates, ‘brother’, boyfriend & cousins so surely they could be able to help her 😳
Yeah I can understand that but it’s not impossible just get up a little earlier get things ready the night before she’s just lazy and her kids are gonna be effected by that 😩

I feel like she only wants the diagnosis for the ££ that comes with it. Once she's got a diagnosis on paper she can use it to her advantage to never getting a job.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I can understand that but it’s not impossible just get up a little earlier get things ready the night before she’s just lazy and her kids are gonna be effected by that 😩
shes going to have to do it eventually. her kids need to go to nursery to be able to go to school. not sure when people become involved with that sort of thing as shes not giving her kid an education which Im sure if she carries on she’ll have social work at her door

Trust me she doesn’t struggle to get out, that was only since she sold her pram expecting her followers to pay for a new one for her which didn’t happen so now she’s stuck 😂

Trust me she doesn’t struggle to get out, that was only since she sold her pram expecting her followers to pay for a new one for her which didn’t happen so now she’s stuck 😂
so she dosent have a pram for the babies at all? blimey

she really irks me. sitting on live for over an hour, a baby sitting (not strapped) in a high chair with a bottle propped up 😳

she really irks me. sitting on live for over an hour, a baby sitting (not strapped) in a high chair with a bottle propped up 😳
What the hell!! How about get off a bleeping live be a mum and feed your baby properly she’s a lazy cow! I don’t know how people can praise and say she’s a great mum!

The struggling to get out is such a crappy excuse, it’s like she thinks she’s the first one to have kids, the amount she leaves them unattended anyway she could quite easily get herself and all the kids ready and get him to nursery, even if it was 12-3, she’s just trying to push this whole being on the spectrum so she can get more money and carry on being a lazy parent and just use that as an excuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.