Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my Lord the mods and pple in comments are vile if anyone dare ask a question.

She made Wynter a bottle and said 2 mins I'm just taking Wynter to be bed. 2 secs later she was back. A lady asked "is Ross feeding Wynter?" everyone jumped down her throat and was vile to her. She said "sorry I must be confused but she took a bottle and was back straight away" so has she left the baby having the bottle alone
ooof everyone went nuts at the woman. It's an innocent question.

Also what is with the lips, is it a twitch? Sometimes she never does it, other times its none stop.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh my Lord the mods and pple in comments are vile if anyone dare ask a question.

She made Wynter a bottle and said 2 mins I'm just taking Wynter to be bed. 2 secs later she was back. A lady asked "is Ross feeding Wynter?" everyone jumped down her throat and was vile to her. She said "sorry I must be confused but she took a bottle and was back straight away" so has she left the baby having the bottle alone
ooof everyone went nuts at the woman. It's an innocent question.

Also what is with the lips, is it a twitch? Sometimes she never does it, other times its none stop.
I can’t cope with some of the people on there, they’re so up her arse. They take their “mod” roles very seriously 😅😅 she’s not some huge celeb. No personal questions. No asking about the dad. Then god forbid you ask something she doesn’t like or disagree with her parenting.. U better run 🙈 one girl was banging on about leaving her poor kid to cry for hours she said and said it’s normal 🙃🙃

Reactions: 2
I can’t cope with some of the people on there, they’re so up her arse. They take their “mod” roles very seriously 😅😅 she’s not some huge celeb. No personal questions. No asking about the dad. Then god forbid you ask something she doesn’t like or disagree with her parenting.. U better run 🙈 one girl was banging on about leaving her poor kid to cry for hours she said and said it’s normal 🙃🙃

Yeah a woman said she could hear a man's voice was it the kids dad? and everyone jumped down her neck no, no, no, hardly, just your ears etc etc its awful in there.

Yeah a woman said she could hear a man's voice was it the kids dad? and everyone jumped down her neck no, no, no, hardly, just your ears etc etc its awful in there.
Oh I felt really sorry for that lady too. They’re going on about sterilising bottles now and while lots are saying they stopped at 1 + there’s a few saying they stopped at 6 months / 8 months etc 😩😩 saying coz they were crawling and stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t even with these people

That child needs to be in bed. She's just told him off for pushing. That's learnt behaviour chloe because you constantly push him!!

That child needs to be in bed. She's just told him off for pushing. That's learnt behaviour chloe because you constantly push him!!
He should be tucked up for 7/7:30ish. He's over tired so is pushing for attention as he isn't getting any. She constantly pushes him away so that's how he knows how to push.

She should come off live until she has all 4 tucked up asleep in bed then if she wants to come on live then that's absolutely fine. But he will be up until she goes to bed, usually 11pm ish. He will have bottle after bottle of juice and be given his ipad.

Reactions: 1
He should be tucked up for 7/7:30ish. He's over tired so is pushing for attention as he isn't getting any. She constantly pushes him away so that's how he knows how to push.

She should come off live until she has all 4 tucked up asleep in bed then if she wants to come on live then that's absolutely fine. But he will be up until she goes to bed, usually 11pm ish. He will have bottle after bottle of juice and be given his ipad.
It's pure emotional neglect. His developmental needs for sleep aren't being met. She's pushing his boundaries of tiredness knowing it will effect him behaviourally and developmentally. She is bleeping disgusting. She'll start it with the triplets soon I can guarantee it.

It baffles me that there is parents out there who don’t want to watch their kids thrive and constantly hold them back for their own benefit

Shes shouting at him telling him to go to bed. I'm literally sat filling up with tears watching.

Hes just little he needs tucking in, a book read or a little story told to him. I do 2 books then I turn the light out and do a once upon A time... But i make it up about our day and go through what we've done, who we've seen, what we played with etc etc then it's kisses a cuddle and off she goes to sleep.

Everynight and shes asleep by 7.00. 7.30 if her day nap ran over a bit.

It is a form of neglect. My heart hurts. She's stood on live, barely even talking to Jodie but is shouting telling him to go to bed and that he's so tired. Yeah he will be it's 9.30pm but filling him more juice won't help.

I need to calm down, I'm getting so worked up. How can people sit and watch and think this is OK.

HOMOPHOBIC REMEDIES... is she that thick??? Homeopathic and she reads the bottle and says homophobic and doesn't even realise

I need to turn off, I'm loosing brain cells watching.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She doesn't show those children affection at all. And if she does, it's for the camera and isn't genuine. I love nothing more than cuddling my little boy and just zoning out. I love bedtime and hugging him goodnight.
I say this as I'm lay here with my 8 week old twins lay on me. They should be in bed, but I love the cuddles.
Shes too focused on attention. She needs to pull back and get back to basics.
Do the girls bedtime routine then have some 1-1 time with AJ before sending him to bed.
Kids may not remember the emotional neglect they have been subjected to but it changes how their brain develops, they live with that trauma forever, it shapes who they are.

Reactions: 7
Shes shouting at him telling him to go to bed. I'm literally sat filling up with tears watching.

Hes just little he needs tucking in, a book read or a little story told to him. I do 2 books then I turn the light out and do a once upon A time... But i make it up about our day and go through what we've done, who we've seen, what we played with etc etc then it's kisses a cuddle and off she goes to sleep.

Everynight and shes asleep by 7.00. 7.30 if her day nap ran over a bit.

It is a form of neglect. My heart hurts. She's stood on live, barely even talking to Jodie but is shouting telling him to go to bed and that he's so tired. Yeah he will be it's 9.30pm but filling him more juice won't help.

I need to calm down, I'm getting so worked up. How can people sit and watch and think this is OK.

HOMOPHOBIC REMEDIES... is she that thick??? Homeopathic and she reads the bottle and says homophobic and doesn't even realise

I need to turn off, I'm loosing brain cells watching.
I’m the same as you, they get baths at 6, pjs/teeth and in their beds for 6.30 and then I read 3 books as they like to have one each 🤣 then they’re all asleep for 7.
My heart hurts for him :( she was calling one the girls a silly mare before 🙄 then said to aj something about come on you know the rules.. even though we don’t have rules 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve seen her mate jodie has jumped on the wish list bandwagon 🤦🏼‍♀️

She doesn't show those children affection at all. And if she does, it's for the camera and isn't genuine. I love nothing more than cuddling my little boy and just zoning out. I love bedtime and hugging him goodnight.
I say this as I'm lay here with my 8 week old twins lay on me. They should be in bed, but I love the cuddles.
Shes too focused on attention. She needs to pull back and get back to basics.
Do the girls bedtime routine then have some 1-1 time with AJ before sending him to bed.
Kids may not remember the emotional neglect they have been subjected to but it changes how their brain develops, they live with that trauma forever, it shapes who they are.
Aww no you hug them until they’re a little older 💖 I’ve always cuddled mine until they were a few months and I started a proper routine, until then I’d have them on me asleep until it was time for me to go to bed 🤣 they’re only newborns for what seems like a second so I wanted them on me for as long as I could. Congratulations though! 👶 👶

Reactions: 1
That poor wee boy. just wants a cuddle and a good sleep. cant believe shes big enough to call herself a mother. just because you carried them dosent automatically make you one, mothers do things for the babies. shes a stupid wee girl.

Dont get me wrong, im 21 and If i had 4 babes id be in heart failure. I have one, very loved wee girl who is 11 months & she takes up my full day.

So I can get it at its hard, but maybe dont have 3 other babies if you knew you were gonna neglect your kids all together 👍🏼

What happened? I joined and seconds later it cut out
I missed her first comment but Chloe said she came in and said I’ve heard you were talking crap about me in your live 🙃 people were trying to tell her she was saying she’s constantly getting compared to her.

I haven’t watched any lives in a while just because she infuriates me so much! Reading these comments though she’s still the same! Why the duck would you sit on a TikTok live for hours when you have children? It’s sad. Really sad. go and be a mum and have a bedtime routine with your kids, give AJ a cuddle, some warm milk, a story and tuck him up in bed she doesn’t seem to help him unwind it’s just shouting ‘go to bed’ ‘go to sleep’ ‘you little tit’ etc it’s disgusting

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched any lives in a while just because she infuriates me so much! Reading these comments though she’s still the same! Why the duck would you sit on a TikTok live for hours when you have children? It’s sad. Really sad. go and be a mum and have a bedtime routine with your kids, give AJ a cuddle, some warm milk, a story and tuck him up in bed she doesn’t seem to help him unwind it’s just shouting ‘go to bed’ ‘go to sleep’ ‘you little tit’ etc it’s disgusting
Yes 100% agree. By all means, have social media and share content, but put being a parent FIRST!

Yes 100% agree. By all means, have social media and share content, but put being a parent FIRST!
She really wound me up yesterday with the whole amy thing. People will always compare them, but the fact Chloe was saying well she does do more she drives… no Chloe she literally does more at home! Look how her girls are thriving already. It’s not just about her having a car 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.