Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she cares about is being TikTok famous. She’s an absolute moron.. she really needs to do her research on baby led weaning 🥴 because puréed food and Heinz baby biscuits is not that 🥴

Reactions: 2
All she cares about is being TikTok famous. She’s an absolute moron.. she really needs to do her research on baby led weaning 🥴 because puréed food and Heinz baby biscuits is not that 🥴
Don’t forget the toast she gives if they don’t like what she’s made 🙈

Reactions: 1
How come her mouth twitches all the time?
Reckons it’s from pregnancy.

Let’s face it she wouldn’t have the followers, gifts and the money off people if she didn’t have her triplets. The least she could do is dress them half decent, you can get an outfit for less than a tenner in primark. They always look like she needs to give them a good bath and it’s so annoying Cos she’s just sat on tik tok literally most of the day. She even does dinner time and stuff on live ignoring them. Dinner time should be family time in my eyes if you are at home With your family. Scruffy sod.

Reckons it’s from pregnancy.

Let’s face it she wouldn’t have the followers, gifts and the money off people if she didn’t have her triplets. The least she could do is dress them half decent, you can get an outfit for less than a tenner in primark. They always look like she needs to give them a good bath and it’s so annoying Cos she’s just sat on tik tok literally most of the day. She even does dinner time and stuff on live ignoring them. Dinner time should be family time in my eyes if you are at home With your family. Scruffy sod.
I can’t help but feel bad she has to literally say come on guys I wanna get on the leaderboard so give me all your money! People must have spent loads on her yesterday and she still wanted more today. Offering her biggest gifters a pair of bloody eyelashes that are worth £4 🤣

I can’t help but feel bad she has to literally say come on guys I wanna get on the leaderboard so give me all your money! People must have spent loads on her yesterday and she still wanted more today. Offering her biggest gifters a pair of bloody eyelashes that are worth £4 🤣
Her aliexpress 25p eyelashes are fantastic 😂 she will be on tonight on the beg again.

• Haha
The money this people are spending on tik tok to send her gifts is crazy I’m watching her live now in shock

her mouth thing is annoying i can’t watch her cause of it 😂 but what triggers me the most is the way she uses words wrong like one thing she always says is she “brought” something as in purchased something at a shop she does it ALL THE TIME it makes me cringe how she can know basic english and the fact it’s “bought”.

Reactions: 4
I literally just seen she was live she’s got people sending her ridiculous amounts to get up some leaderboard or something!? Then she says no AJ wake up you can’t be falling asleep there.. like ffs get off your phone go read him a story and put him in bed she’s such a bad mum! Her priorities are so so wrong !!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The money this people are spending on tik tok to send her gifts is crazy I’m watching her live now in shock
Oh god is she getting expensive ones again 🤮 people are daft

I literally just seen she was live she’s got people sending her ridiculous amounts to get up some leaderboard or something!? Then she says no AJ wake up you can’t be falling asleep there.. like ffs get off your phone go read him a story and put him in bed she’s such a bad mum! Her priorities are so so wrong !!
That poor kid :( he’s obv tired put him in bed

The other night btw Ross, phoned her and was saying she punched him for no reason etc and she quickly ended the live cus people could hear.. she was speaking to him like a dick because she was on live with another lad. 😂 I was meant to update you lot but I’ve been soo busy hahaha

The other night btw Ross, phoned her and was saying she punched him for no reason etc and she quickly ended the live cus people could hear.. she was speaking to him like a dick because she was on live with another lad. 😂 I was meant to update you lot but I’ve been soo busy hahaha
Never once heard him say that, he was kicking off because he thought she was going out without a phone. Also it’s nothing to do with Ross if she is on live to other boys, they aren’t together.

also think it’s very low to be picking at her mouth twitch which she can’t help.

Imagine being so invested in other peoples money, you sit on tiktok quite literally all day while ur kids just get left to fend.

Reactions: 2
Never once heard him say that, he was kicking off because he thought she was going out without a phone. Also it’s nothing to do with Ross if she is on live to other boys, they aren’t together.

also think it’s very low to be picking at her mouth twitch which she can’t help.
Yes he bleeping did say that! That’s why he panicked and cut it off at the end. Shut up hahahah

Also they are together. I know his cousin lmao

If you want to happily believe they aren’t together or living together. Then more fool you, because they bleeping are lmao. Thick as pig tit. If you listen to all her stories NONE of them add up.

Yes he bleeping did say that! That’s why he panicked and cut it off at the end. Shut up hahahah

Also they are together. I know his cousin lmao

If you want to happily believe they aren’t together or living together. Then more fool you, because they bleeping are lmao. Thick as pig tit. If you listen to all her stories NONE of them add up.
His trousers were all on the back of the door drying before in background of her live.

Shes on pretending to get excited when pple send her gifts, it's so fake.

Sooooo obvious she is claiming single parent benefits yet has baby daddy living with her I very much doubt she declares all the money she earns from social media also she needs massive input from social services they need to put her into parenting classes and teach her how to be a parent to those babies she is going to have 4 damaged children otherwise yes she cleans up the house so they don’t actually live in pure squalor but she is neglecting those kids emotionally they will all fail to thrive very sad to see actually 🥺

Reactions: 3
Sooooo obvious she is claiming single parent benefits yet has baby daddy living with her I very much doubt she declares all the money she earns from social media also she needs massive input from social services they need to put her into parenting classes and teach her how to be a parent to those babies she is going to have 4 damaged children otherwise yes she cleans up the house so they don’t actually live in pure squalor but she is neglecting those kids emotionally they will all fail to thrive very sad to see actually 🥺
definitely agree, social workers are there for advice and help too. if she ends up getting her kids taken off her she’s obviously not innocent

She’s not even clever with the way she hides he lives there either. Her constant lies never add up and if anyone believes he doesn’t live there is deluded! She doesn’t even clean her house till really late either, if she got off live and gradually cleans all day like normal parents or when kids are in bed at 7 she wouldn’t have to moan about cleaning gone 11pm! She needs to pull herself away from Tiktok and be a mom. I completely agree

Also, my mates been doing Tiktok lives for a while now, she’s been donating all the money from her Tiktok lives to foster/care homes, for children who aren’t going to get much this Christmas or spend it with family. Why don’t she do nice gestures like this? The money she bleeping rakes in

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.