Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
id love to say yes, but no. she calls them horrible names on live
I can believe that… Ive literally just watched some of her live and people in the comments where having to tell her that one of her girls was putting something in their mouth!! 😲🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I love how she’s got pics of being a cleaner and something about them being the foundation.. she’s not even started yet has she 🙈 I’ve missed a few lives lately but from the comments I’m quite glad 🥺

Reactions: 1
She obviously hasnt learned a lesson since last time, not sure why she thinks shes so cool she can talk to her kids like crap. but we mention it out of concern and were the bullies 🧐🙄😚

Reactions: 5
I honestly can’t watch her lives anymore she annoys me too much! I don’t care she don’t deserve them kids I agree with who said she is an awful mother because she is! I don’t know how anyone can stick up for her.. she talks to her kids like tit! Call them names.. if you think that’s ok you need a slap to 🙄

Reactions: 3
How is he a single dad when they live with her, oh yeah I forgot he lives there too, seen a few things that’s given her away, multiple pairs of his shoes and coats on one of her old videos when she did a cleaning video, and he was on one of her videos the other day in the background, and pretending to make dinner for her brother all the time. Pull the other one 😂 someone asked why Aston doesn’t speak the other day and she said he has autism. No, he’s just stuck on his tablet with a bottle that’s for meant to be for a newborn in his mouth all day.

Reactions: 6
How is he a single dad when they live with her, oh yeah I forgot he lives there too, seen a few things that’s given her away, multiple pairs of his shoes and coats on one of her old videos when she did a cleaning video, and he was on one of her videos the other day in the background, and pretending to make dinner for her brother all the time. Pull the other one 😂 someone asked why Aston doesn’t speak the other day and she said he has autism. No, he’s just stuck on his tablet with a bottle that’s for meant to be for a newborn in his mouth all day.
apparently he used to talk & just stopped. no wonder wee soul gets bullied of his mum everyday

Why January though? He could easily start now his 3, he could of started ages ago. I reckon she puts it off cus his spragg will come on heaps and bounds.
Shes probably made a self diagnosis on universal credit to claim extra benefits for him, if he’s at nursery they’ll probably see it’s her lazy parenting that’s at fault.

Her mate jodie mentioned tattle life.. no ones really spoke about her on here 🙄 she’s another who tries to ride off chloes followers 🤣

Why January though? He could easily start now his 3, he could of started ages ago. I reckon she puts it off cus his spragg will come on heaps and bounds.
I know when my youngest turns 3 next nov she’ll have to start in jan coz it’ll be the term after her 3rd bday. But we don’t get any benefits, but I’m sure she could’ve got the 2 year funding? 🤔

Shes probably made a self diagnosis on universal credit to claim extra benefits for him, if he’s at nursery they’ll probably see it’s her lazy parenting that’s at fault.
next she’ll be claiming the girls are autistic for the money. surprised she dosent give them a bottle of juice to bed

Reactions: 3
So she’s starting driving lessons tomorrow.. nice that she can afford it with her always being skint 🙈

Anyone know what happened on her live yesterday? Few comments asking what happened and if she was ok and something about did she find out who told Ross? 👀 she’s on a rant about people comparing her to Amy .. said she’s nothing against Amy but it’s always Amy goes out Amy does this Amy does that, hit a nerve I think 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.