Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the part about the health professionals ‘fat shaming’ her inside info?
Sinead came on her stories before and said that the person tending to her bad back suggested it was down to her weight and she went on to insinuate that he fat shamed her.
Would just like to add, possibly a lot of the people on this thread from limerick know Sinead as it is a small place and most of us hear her before we see her on nights out!

Reactions: 10
Have to say I really think ye went a bit far on @Surrealoneill.... yes some of the commentd came across....questionable.
But! As a HCP what she meant was that much weight is and will even more in the future affect her health. That is not fat shaming! That is fact!!!!!!

I read no fat shaming. I read scientific fact her weight will lead her to trouble. The same as if she was severly underweight that would lead to health problems. Thats not up for debate. If you need to question that then go do your research.

If she's happy fantastic.. Good on Sinead. But the health facts stand....

Previous poster did not make remarks on her looks or how clothes fit or any other personal remark....

It is a fact her heart is under more pressure pumping blood and oxygen to a body that size... its a fact her joints have to carry more weight than is healthy for her skeletol size. Additional weight impacts your pancreas and the ability to produce sufficient insulin putting her at huge risk of Diabetes. Being overweight nevermind obese is the predominant factor for developing type 2 diabetes in adulthood. It is fact her muscles, particularly lower back, will become strained, over time even, attempting to maintain correct posture with the extra weight. Of course she can get a back injury same as any person whos not morbidly obese but.... some aches and pains are the strain on your body of your additional weight day in day out. Thats obviously what the physio she ranted about thought was happening to her, not an injury. hence the weight comment was made to her..

If I'm hitting a nerve I'm sorry truly.....but.. I am certainly not fat shaming. I'm stating fact. Additional weight on anyone will put increased risk of ill health both short and long term. Sinead cannot escape that. If she was underweight I would say the same thing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There is no denying her diet is dreadful, she wouldn’t know fruit or veg if they slapped her in her face. She is a very picky eater and her food choices make me die inside. I agree with what @Surrealoneill is saying and Sinead cannot be healthy. Include the constant drinking and if rumours are to be believed, the Colombian marching powder as well.
I do not believe she is truly happy at her size but she is too lazy and/or disinterested in continuing an exercise regime. That is my impression of her.

Reactions: 5
The woman has said many times she is happy with her size, why is that so hard for people to accept and get over. She isn’t slim therefore can’t possibly be happy?! No one needs to justify their happiness to others.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on whether they believe something she says or not.

Reactions: 1
The woman has said many times she is happy with her size, why is that so hard for people to accept and get over. She isn’t slim therefore can’t possibly be happy?! No one needs to justify their happiness to others.
She's not happy with her weight. She has repeatedly tried to lose it but she has no will power. She constantly tries to disguise it or hide it. She's in denial about her dress size

Its only herself she's codding with the claims she's happy.

If she is hapoy with her weight then why the constant shapewear and angles for photographs? She even wears shapewear under her workout gear. Shapewear is not comfortable for anyone, even slim people.

If she is hapoy with her weight then why the constant shapewear and angles for photographs? She even wears shapewear under her workout gear. Shapewear is not comfortable for anyone, even slim people.
You can be happy with your size and still wear shape wear, it isn’t just for obese people. The Kardashians come to mind.

Reactions: 4
Me too and hopefully you won’t. After 20 years of verbal and physical abuse from patients it’s hard to find the empathy anymore. When you’ve had someone throw their faeces at you and spit in your face because their angry they must remain attached to oxygen at all times and there’s no available to accompany them outside for a cigarette come back and talk to me then
How is any of this anything to do with Sinead? This type of abuse shouldn’t happen but it’s hardly her fault. She’s an adult and can eat and drink whatever she wants whether you approve or not. You’re saying she should rethink her lifestyle choices but maybe you should rethink your career? It seems to me you think some people are more worthy or deserving of healthcare than others.

It doesn’t matter what she weighs, if she comes into hospital needing treatment then she’s entitled to get it as is her human right. Her diet might well affect her health but that’s her risk to take. Everything we do in life carries some risk. Should we stop using our cars in case we have an accident and need cpr?

Reactions: 13
How is any of this anything to do with Sinead? This type of abuse shouldn’t happen but it’s hardly her fault. She’s an adult and can eat and drink whatever she wants whether you approve or not. You’re saying she should rethink her lifestyle choices but maybe you should rethink your career? It seems to me you think some people are more worthy or deserving of healthcare than others.

It doesn’t matter what she weighs, if she comes into hospital needing treatment then she’s entitled to get it as is her human right. Her diet might well affect her health but that’s her risk to take. Everything we do in life carries some risk. Should we stop using our cars in case we have an accident and need cpr?
Now that you mention it you know what people could do while driving? Stop using mobile phones! And stop driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

Reactions: 3
You can be happy with your size and still wear shape wear, it isn’t just for obese people. The Kardashians come to mind.
The Kardashians are selling a business and the shapewear makes no difference to how they look. They want people to believe you can look like them if you buy their shapewear. However, they eat healthily, exercise constantly and get surgery. They are advertisements.
We would not be having this discussion if it weren’t for the fact that Sinead shows us the crap she eats and the shapewear and the constant treadmill of new exercise regimes. Gym, walking, crossfit...she doesn’t stick to anything. I wouldn’t mind but she is a trained horsewoman, she could go back to that as she enjoys it and you can get seriously fit from it. I stand by my assertion that I do not believe she is happy with her shape.

Reactions: 2
You know I’ve never read anything like this on the SoSue thread. She seems to live on a diet of Dominos pizza, sweets and wine and is allegedly a drug taker too but she’s naturally slim so maybe that’s why there’s no nurses on her thread suggesting she doesn’t deserve the healthcare that medical staff are paid to provide.

Reactions: 28
'Health' is the new word for thin. Who do people think they are commenting on what someone's appearance now may or may not result in health issues down the line?!! The absolute arrogance of it!

Reactions: 12
Ah lads can we move on from the fat, health, nurse and shape wear talk………… there’d be more fun at crosses funeral home then the last two pages of this thread!!! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sinead appears to enjoy her life. That’s fine but I can’t deny it irritates me watching her walk herself merrily down the path to chronic illness. There is so much more to life than the constant consumption of food and alcohol. It personally offends more so today because after 10 years of dealing with a chronic illness I find myself getting worse. I’m only a little older than Sinead and live a healthy lifestyle. Unfortunately no amount of healthy living can beat bad genetics though. I guess I’m a little extra bitter and angry today and glutinous Sinead makes me more angry. Time to bow out. Apologies for offences caused
Sadly I agree with most of you're points above, obesity/smoking/alcohol, drugs are all a huge contributor to the strain on the HSE , unfortunately for most of us (me included as a morbidly obese smoker) we think we have all the time in the world to lose weight kick the habit get fit, sadly its rarely the case, speaking from experience having lost dear ones to being obese, smoking etc,
Just want to say thank you for being on the front line for us all , it takes a special kinda of person to go into nursing these days,

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sinead came on her stories before and said that the person tending to her bad back suggested it was down to her weight and she went on to insinuate that he fat shamed her.
Would just like to add, possibly a lot of the people on this thread from limerick know Sinead as it is a small place and most of us hear her before we see her on nights out!
Jesus if thats what she calls fat shaming she needs her eyes opened .... my GP referred me to see a consultant for thyroid issues, as I thought, when I got to the appointment and the doctor was taking details, he knew nothing about my thyroid, my GP had sent me for a consultation for a gastric band without even mentioning it to me..... now that is fat shaming ! I've never been so mortified in my life !

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I heard from somebody in the know that Sinead was approached by a popular Irish weight loss company to become a brand ambassador if she went on the weight loss journey with them backing her and promoting her and she would have been paid very handsomely by them in return but she turned it down because she's 'famous' for her curves and curvy style and didn't want to lose weight cos there would be more money in staying 'curvy'

They went with a different 'curvy influencer' instead. Could be just a rumour but makes sense as to why she never sticks with the weight loss regimes.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.