Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. We went twice while we were down and waitress said they just couldn’t handle reservations - fair enough. But give her one? And what’s the betting the meal and drinks are comped? It would make you ill
That's horrendous and so maddening. We should ask them what's the point having this one advertising for them if you can't actually book. They're losing customers instead of gaining them.

Reactions: 6
She’s posting to Facebook a lot the past few days, she must be hoping aul Simon is online to try & make him jealous. He’s had a lucky escape love.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why in earth did she ask what's the best way to get to Lahinch and then go and drive herself anyway. What was she looking for...a free limo! She's really pissing me off lately EVERYTHING is free and I would never trust an influencer who LOVES EVERYTHING they are gifted. She never gives a bad review on ANYTHING. That just shows she's a complete lier and only in it for the money and freebies. And another thing while I'm on my rant. She's going on about the Epsom salts drying out her hair after the floaty thing, would she not have bleeping washed her hair if she was going away for the weekend. Ok I'm done now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nobody has ever seen this friend before where did she drag her out from under!! There was only 2 beds in the pod she has with her sister, where is your one going to sleep lol....

• Haha
That's horrendous and so maddening. We should ask them what's the point having this one advertising for them if you can't actually book. They're losing customers instead of gaining them.
Wahahaha I just messaged them and asked them. I'm on one today, foul humour and she is making it worse. Ya know what I did when I broke up with my bf during the pandemic? I went to work everyday in the hospital and didn't get a free bleeping trip away. She'd want a bleeping slap.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Crying that she's got no coverage but able to post, although with the fresh air there it must be time to get the puppies out 🤣🤣
Puppies are out for Simon. To tell him " look at what you are missing".

Not a very clever idea to point out to everyone that there is no signal in this Glamping site. Own goal there Sinead.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nobody has ever seen this friend before where did she drag her out from under!! There was only 2 beds in the pod she has with her sister, where is your one going to sleep lol....
Sure she prob got a another free pod. Im surprised Mary hasn't turned up yet 🙄

Reactions: 3
Won't be long till she has a curry chip down her white top after a few drinks,

Look at me (Simon). Living my best life. Tits out. Fake teeth out. Fake tan on.

And she still couldnt brush the fake hair.
She probably couldn't fit in a free blow dry before heading down to Lahinch today!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m just back from Lahinch and Flanagans was not taking reservations, point blank refused many people, only walk ins accommodated. Must be different rules for influencers. Wouldn’t mind, we spent a fortune there
Wow that makes me very mad.... its not very nice or fair at all to give 'influencers' a reservation but not us hard working normal folk who actually spend money and pay our way through life and holidays!

I do actually fee like calling them tomorrow over this... very very disappointing l. We are the people that they want money from.... influencers want it free...

I don't appreciate when influencers get free stays, it has never influenced me to stay anywhere. I must say I think she looks great in that latest photo. Good for her getting on with life, so easy to sit and wallow when heartbroken.

• Heart
Am I the only one wondering did she give the phone to her sister and say take a quick photo of me there, then she sat back trying to look casual with a fake smile and her mouth wide open pretending to laugh but actually in complete silence?? Like is that what they do when they take these "laughing" pictures?? What must other people watching on think 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Smart move on her part being in a pub when a massive match is on...lots of men around...just saying🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Won't be eating there so. Not professional at all. yes you can do that in your own business but don't refuse other genuine reservations so. Stick to the rule of none if that's your thing. Leaves a bad taste for greedy influencers who most of us won't be influenced by anyway. Would have had more respect if she was told to wait like rest if us.

Flanagans pick and choose their Clientele as per Social Media rather than paying guests.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one wondering did she give the phone to her sister and say take a quick photo of me there, then she sat back trying to look casual with a fake smile and her mouth wide open pretending to laugh but actually in complete silence?? Like is that what they do when they take these "laughing" pictures?? What must other people watching on think 🤔🤣🤣
This has made my very stressful evening so much better . Just brilliant 👌🤣🤣

Very professional.
Careful Flanagans don't take the hump and post your msg plus your tattle i.d. on their page...
Surely not but...🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.