Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, she is back writing her own spiels again, full of spelling mistakes.
Honestly, and I don’t mean this in a smug or condescending way, but I would hate to be back on the market at her age. I have friends who are single and they say it is so so hard. They are fabulous women, normal, down to earth, good looking but they say that it is all image and sex based now and that Tinder is like a buffet for some men.
Sinead is high maintenance and has a reputation now. And as much as we hate it, life is now very image focused. Sinead is very good looking but has gained a lot of weight and I don’t truly believe her when she says she loves how she looks.I say this as someone who is a bit overweight as well, every day I hate how I look and I am not as big as her.

Reactions: 2
Honestly, and I don’t mean this in a smug or condescending way, but I would hate to be back on the market at her age. I have friends who are single and they say it is so so hard. They are fabulous women, normal, down to earth, good looking but they say that it is all image and sex based now and that Tinder is like a buffet for some men.
Sinead is high maintenance and has a reputation now. And as much as we hate it, life is now very image focused. Sinead is very good looking but has gained a lot of weight and I don’t truly believe her when she says she loves how she looks.I say this as someone who is a bit overweight as well, every day I hate how I look and I am not as big as her.
We are all only one affair, someone passing , relationship failing away from being single. I have many singles friends in their 40s & 50s and they love being single, they date, go for beautiful meals with men, get taken away for weekends but they don’t want a relationship. Being single is great for many people but not for image obsessed Sinead, she needs a man in her life to make her feel complete

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m actually shocked and appalled at how some you view women of a “certain age” being single as such a negative thing! You know it is possible for a women in her mid to late 30’s to be single, happy and thriving 💁🏻‍♀️ Lets face it I’m sure we all know plenty of people within that age bracket and beyond in relationships/marriages that are miserable as sin! Some of the best times and experiences in a persons life can be what some of you call “starting over” in such a negative way. Why can’t it be seen as a positive thing that someone has an opportunity to focus on themselves and get out of a toxic or unhappy situation?!

Edit: This isn’t a sore point for me either before anyone jumps on that bandwagon. I’m in a cery happy and loving relationship but after a lot of time in my 30’s happily single and focusing on me

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I’m actually shocked and appalled at how some you view women of a “certain age” being single as such a negative thing! You know it is possible for a women in her mid to late 30’s to be single, happy and thriving 💁🏻‍♀️ Lets face it I’m sure we all know plenty of people within that age bracket and beyond in relationships/marriages that are miserable as sin! Some of the best times and experiences in a persons life can be what some of you call “starting over” in such a negative way. Why can’t it be seen as a positive thing that someone has an opportunity to focus on themselves and get out of a toxic or unhappy situation?!
A lot of people project their own insecurities onto others and their situations. Sinead will be fine in the end.

Reactions: 6
I'm 42 in two months, single 5 years, my own house with a very small mortgage, my own car fully paid, a good job, a great family, great friends, a dog, a social life etc and i date regularly, I've not met one man i'd happily share any of it with right now! i'm open to finding that one though buttttt... i'm so content the thought of a man comin in and shittin on my parade FULL TIME gives me the ick... so let me tell ye ladies i'd take this life any day then what i read and see online and hear from people in 'relationships', miserable, having affairs and having kids coz society says you have too... were in 2021, lets normalize NOT living in the stone ages... and realise you can be very friggin happy without a man FULL TIME :)
have a good day :)

• Heart
Reactions: 70
When did this become single vs relationship/married 🤔 everyone has their views but cmon .
For me it’s not about a vs situation it’s about being able to air your opinion on how people view particular situations and maybe enlightening someone to see it in a different, possibly more positive way…isn’t that the beauty of a conversation? Some people are making out here like this girls life is in ruins and she has nothing going for because she is 36 and single

• Heart
Reactions: 7
what an insane take on things. I hardly know where to start. Being single isn’t a death sentence and for all the petty annoyances I have with the girl , she seems to a full life and plenty of life experiences ahead for her.
simon I would say is good looking and he didn’t seem to be complaining.
back on the market, like women are cattle

Reactions: 9
I am only giving my observtions🤷‍♀️ People can do what they like, but Sinead strikes me as someone who wants to be in a relationship. We all knew that herself and Simon were a car crash couple, and let’s not forget, she allegedly assaulted him. If the tables were turned, everyone would be telling her to get the duck out of the relationship and report him to the guards. I don’t think she is a very nice person, from what I have seen.
BUT, for the love of Christ, will she ever learn how to spell divine properly. DIVINE Sinead. Write it out a hundred times and save it to your phone.

what an insane take on things. I hardly know where to start. Being single isn’t a death sentence and for all the petty annoyances I have with the girl , she seems to a full life and plenty of life experiences ahead for her.
simon I would say is good looking and he didn’t seem to be complaining.
back on the market, like women are cattle
Oh calm down, you know full well that that is a common idiom🙄

Reactions: 4
The head on her in the New grid post, looks like she rolled outta bed and down to tescos

Reactions: 2
She spent longer in the car to drive there than she did promoting the Brand. Lazy as duck.
Now she is looking for the free food in Lahinch. Does she not know how too Google or Read TripAdvisor. Nope, not our dose Sinead. Back on the freebie trail.

Hope it pisses rain. As its supposed to.

Reactions: 8
Seriously the photo outside tesco with a random worker there, how does that promote Ziaja!? 🤪 I actually didn’t think she was BA anymore hadn’t heard about them in ages.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.