Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the end of a relationship. She's not starting all over again 🙄 I mean a 30 something year old woman couldn't possibly have a life without a man

Reactions: 19
I’m having a serious 1st world problem trying to book places in limerick at the mo. No joy! But the overweight joker gets a place!!? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its the end of a relationship. She's not starting all over again 🙄 I mean a 30 something year old woman couldn't possibly have a life without a man
But what does she have? No career, no home of her own, no family of her own, supposedly moving back in with her parents. So yeah she starting all over again.

Reactions: 8
But what does she have? No career, no home of her own, no family of her own, supposedly moving back in with her parents. So yeah she starting all over again.
She has her brand but she owes revenue & 100’s of people for her shows. She will inherited the parents home in time

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She has her brand but she owes revenue & 100’s of people for her shows. She will inherited the parents home in time
Providing they die before her. Or is life just that simple and standard? Someone resurrect my only child best friend and let her know she did it all wrong and she has inheritance to get. 🙄

Don’t moderate other people’s opinions. I thought that was the number one tattle rule?
I'd consider that more of a fortune cookie life hack tbh 😂

Reactions: 1
Don’t moderate other people’s opinions. I thought that was the number one tattle rule?
Sound. Doesn't make your point any less ridiculous. She has split with her fella which has lead to other things happening. Starting all over again? Christ.

Reactions: 4
They broke up weeks ago, she’s only telling us now because she’s moving home in the next week or so. Only reason she addressed it . The time of the black eye it was over but this time it’s over over
What happened with the black eye?

Reactions: 2
Loads of people split up in their 30s and in one way she is lucky as there is no children involved. Makes it easier to move forward. It's not the end of the world like lol

Reactions: 13
The 1950's called, they want you back 🙄
People can successfully and fulfilling lives without owning a home or having a family.

As much as I dont like the girl, you are spouting nonsense. We're in the midst of a pandemic and her career, like many others up and down the country has been impacted. She'll be back singing, running events etc once the country is back up and running. She has the freedom to put her career first as she doesn't have a family/mortgage to worry about.

I know people in their 30's who have never moved out of their parents and are perfectly happy and others who are killing themselves trying to get a foot on the property ladder or who are struggling with huge mortgage payments.

There is more to life than having a house and 2.4 kids. That might be what you want for yourself but life isn't one size fits all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s most certainly not starting over. In Sinead’s head she’s in her 20s. Breaking up mid thirties to her won’t bother her because she was no more ready to take the relationship to the next step anyway. He was far more likely to want more but she always has come across as in it for the holidays, nights out and bit of craic. Basically like a relationship in the early 20s bracket. And to be honest maybe she will realise it was never a serious type of relationship between them and never appeared to be going anywhere beyond the nights out etc anyway. I’d say he’d settle down sooner than she will. Each to their own though.

Reactions: 1
People can successfully and fulfilling lives without owning a home or having a family.

As much as I dont like the girl, you are spouting nonsense. We're in the midst of a pandemic and her career, like many others up and down the country has been impacted. She'll be back singing, running events etc once the country is back up and running. She has the freedom to put her career first as she doesn't have a family/mortgage to worry about.

I know people in their 30's who have never moved out of their parents and are perfectly happy and others who are killing themselves trying to get a foot on the property ladder or who are struggling with huge mortgage payments.

There is more to life than having a house and 2.4 kids. That might be what you want for yourself but life isn't one size fits all.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
absolutely!! I’d say she is in a better position than most people her age that break up tbh!

Reactions: 6
Ah Jesus, I’m the horrible one? After all the nasty comments about her weight, lifestyle, hair, singing and I’m the one landed on because I said I felt a bit sorry for her.

Reactions: 8

yes, one size does not fit all but Sinead would love to own a home that she could fill with freebies & she was desperate for Simon to propose but it was never going to happen. She’s now 36 & has to start again in this regard because it is something she wants. Can’t say I’m shocked but apparently some of her influencer friends have been sliding into Simonds DMs, sending condolences on his father & asking if his ok and offering support over the break up. Great friends!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ngl, I would slide into Simon’s DMs if I didn’t think Sinead would batter me for it 🤣🤣🤣

I think the lifestyle change that came with lockdown was the end of things for them. Easy be compatible when you are working away all the time and living the high life. Not so much when reality sets in

I do feel sorry for her and from her POV she is starting over again. She made a home and prolly planned her future around him. It’s not the be all and end all. I am single af. But it’s not an easy change to make

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yes, one size does not fit all but Sinead would love to own a home that she could fill with freebies & she was desperate for Simon to propose but it was never going to happen. She’s now 36 & has to start again in this regard because it is something she wants. Can’t say I’m shocked but apparently some of her influencer friends have been sliding into Simonds DMs, sending condolences on his father & asking if his ok and offering support over the break up. Great friends!
OMG! Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.