Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm reading that as they split because he is grieving. Not cos she or he did anything. Which wouldn't surprise me as I'd say she wouldn't admit it anyway. She is trying to say they are on a break but I'm not buying it. She is hard work and with his recent loss, he's probably not able for her tit.

Someone here will know anyway. That post was written for her. No spelling mistakes!! :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm reading that as they split because he is grieving. Not cos she or he did anything. Which wouldn't surprise me as I'd say she wouldn't admit it anyway. She is trying to say they are on a break but I'm not buying it. She is hard work and with his recent loss, he's probably not able for her tit.

Someone here will know anyway.
We can all see this was never a healthy relationship, the neighbors would tell you that but in all honesty she is hard work & the singing & filming the dads funeral while preaching stay at home & flying all over town herself is just so typical Sinead. She bounces from friend group to friend group because it always has to be about her & friends tire of that . Right off to Tinder to offer Simon my shoulder

Bet ya she is here reading all the comments
I would say the mess up on last nights ad is the reason she is sharing this news today, the brand probably threatened not to pay or not work with her again.

Reactions: 10
Wait now for all the self care shite that will be sent to her and the spas she will visit and the food she will eat

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Also me🤣 she posted so slyly alluding to the fact that Simon is grieving, and they will get back together.... really, hes sick of her tit, shes a headreck and he dumped her annoying ass🙄 she always has to put a bullshit spin on things! But i am surprised she finally addressed it, she usually burys her head in the sand, and pretends life is peachy! The fact shes been seeing girls she hasnt seen for years "screamed BREAKUP" NOW, she may address not giving refunds for the workshop, and how she spent all the peoples money😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wat did she do last night with the ad
We can all see this was never a healthy relationship, the neighbors would tell you that but in all honesty she is hard work & the singing & filming the dads funeral while preaching stay at home & flying all over town herself is just so typical Sinead. She bounces from friend group to friend group because it always has to be about her & friends tire of that . Right off to Tinder to offer Simon my shoulder

I would say the mess up on last nights ad is the reason she is sharing this news today, the brand probably threatened not to pay or not work with her again.

oh there is def a spin on that post. She is putting it back on his grief because let's face it if she was chocolate she would eat herself after all. She is taking no responsibility here. Its all been pushed back on him and she knows he probably won't respond either. Very slyly done.

Reactions: 5
oh there is def a spin on that post. She is putting it back on his grief because let's face it if she was chocolate she would eat herself after all. She is taking no responsibility here. Its all been pushed back on him and she knows he probably won't respond either.
Yes! It’s so disingenuous. Most people say oh we want different things or grew apart but no let’s blame the grief. It’s all about saving face

Reactions: 6
Hi I'm back 😊 so I said on here a few weeks ago it's common knowledge in her village it's finished for good and yet she's still beating around the Bush with that post,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mary her sister sat down and wrote that verbatim. Not one sentence reads like Sinéad. Anyway I feel it will be easier for her on insta now as it probably felt so uncomfortable not addressing it before. Lastly as someone who has a best friend in her thirties going through a breakup they are not easy and painfully hard, with houses, accounts and so much together. I feel for her and hope this is a sign she is feeling better and coming round. I do wish she addressed it fully and said we have broken or parted ways.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.