Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy unfollowed her on Facebook after the innocent at her brothers birthday party, word has it Sinead was as high as a kite, was her usual brash self & launched herself at the brother, made a show of herself

Didnt she almost violate him aswelll at that party? I remember seeing videos and no one wanted her at that party it was embarrassing

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Beginning to wonder if she posted the competition like that accidentally on purpose..? Its up a long time now for someone not to flag it to her. Maybe she's had a falling out with mccabes?! Whoever created the email to her will be wishing they weren't quiet so blunt in it now its public lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Na that has to be the laziest thing I’ve seen from her in a long time. She couldn’t give a duck! She is too busy posting selfie’s to try and make Simon jealous!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didnt she almost violate him aswelll at that party? I remember seeing videos and no one wanted her at that party it was embarrassing
I never heard about that. Ah I get why they don’t see each other now.

Reactions: 1
Wow she eventually managed to fix her mistake hours later 🙄🤣 too busy running around Limerick screaming like a banshee

Holy bleeping Jesus above in heaven 😬😬😬
Everyone in the country is going to think everyone in Limerick is a nutter after watching her bleeping wailing down the streets of Limerick.

Amazing these friends have popped up out of nowhere (even though I know its a reunion)
Where are the rest of her friends
Simon is deffo gone, and shes back trying to hang out with these girls who she hadnt hung out with for years.... Pathetic user🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope he stays gone. For his sake. She is fake as duck. All these " friends" coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. She really can't cope with her own company. He is well rid.

Never mind, her next partner is in PWell. And he knows his way round a lump of beef and by reports he would love to get his hands on her.

Happy days. Result.

(Sinead wouldn't entertain a Butcher. Not classy enough for her. Even though he has a job for life). Wouldnt fit with her image.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope he stays gone. For his sake. She is fake as duck. All these " friends" coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. She really can't cope with her own company. He is well rid.

Never mind, her next partner is in PWell. And he knows his way round a lump of beef and by reports he would love to get his hands on her.

Happy days. Result.

(Sinead wouldn't entertain a Butcher. Not classy enough for her. Even though he has a job for life). Wouldnt fit with her image.
A lump of beef👏🏼👏🏼😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I'm sure this butcher has been chasing her well before Simon so we'll see if she's changed her mind 🙈

Happy days. Result.

Knows his way around a lump of beef 😂

Reactions: 1
What is she saying? They are split or he is grieving and so needs a break from the social media?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.