Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted something there on fb with a picture of a white Range Rover But when I clicked into it it was deleted?? Anyone know what it was about?

She must have read here recently-she also put up the stupid tiktok about trolls that all the instahuns with no braincells are putting up🙄Where is Simon Sinéad? Have you buried him under the patio? X

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s true, not one euro paid in tax for all her earnings from these shows and paid content .
Why do I need to hear more about this? And how Revenue are chasing her?

Couldn't happen to a better idiot like her. How does she think she would get away with not paying tax? Cos her parents call her their "princess" and she didn't have to pay those nasty Revenue peoples cos she is special like no other?

Fucks sake. How will she explain she cant pay refunds on the shows that will never happen? Shes irrelevant now,

Needs to grow the duck up and get a proper job. But she's too lazy. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
oh dear bleeping Jesus she is bloody wailing , sorry "singing" again outside The Locke.

Christ this wan loves herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holy bleeping Jesus above in heaven 😬😬😬
Everyone in the country is going to think everyone in Limerick is a nutter after watching her bleeping wailing down the streets of Limerick.

Amazing these friends have popped up out of nowhere (even though I know its a reunion)
Where are the rest of her friends

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holy bleeping Jesus above in heaven 😬😬😬
Everyone in the country is going to think everyone in Limerick is a nutter after watching her bleeping wailing down the streets of Limerick.

Amazing these friends have popped up out of nowhere (even though I know its a reunion)
Where are the rest of her friends
What friends? She must have locked Pam out awhile back cause she went from mentioning her every 2nd day to never! And I haven’t seen Tracey mentioned in awhile either. They used be the 3 amigos. Always around town together.

Reactions: 2
What friends? She must have locked Pam out awhile back cause she went from mentioning her every 2nd day to never! And I haven’t seen Tracey mentioned in awhile either. They used be the 3 amigos. Always around town together.
She was more their friend then they were friends to her, they always looked embarrassed around her, never wanted to be on her instagram or that,

Reactions: 1
She was more their friend then they were friends to her, they always looked embarrassed around her, never wanted to be on her instagram or that,
Ah no , her and Pam are beasties going back years. They appeared together on a dating show back in 2013 , anyone remember it?

I’ve seen them a lot of times out over the years and they did seem to be friends to be fair but they’ve just disappeared. Sometimes that does happen, I just think it’s sad because they did really seem like friends. (Maybe they still are and they just took a step back from her insta as it’s such a big platform now). Hopefully that’s the case especially if there’s truth about her and Simon as at those times you need friends.

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen them a lot of times out over the years and they did seem to be friends to be fair but they’ve just disappeared. Sometimes that does happen, I just think it’s sad because they did really seem like friends. (Maybe they still are and they just took a step back from her insta as it’s such a big platform now). Hopefully that’s the case especially if there’s truth about her and Simon as at those times you need friends.
Tracy unfollowed her on Facebook after the innocent at her brothers birthday party, word has it Sinead was as high as a kite, was her usual brash self & launched herself at the brother, made a show of herself

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.