Sinead's Curvy Style #20 Range Rover gone, ring not to be found, still floggin pricey crap, worth only £1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute state of her today. The gunt hangin out, the too short creased white tshirt, the creased jacket, the plastic lookin shoes and the big gob hangin open. She is so so gross
okay I haven't watched her in years. no lie.. like I'd no idea she had even had a baby.. but sineads curvy style the title needs to go. that's not curvy. I'm not going to be mean but looked at her stories today, that's not what curvy means.

Reactions: 14
okay I haven't watched her in years. no lie.. like I'd no idea she had even had a baby.. but sineads curvy style the title needs to go. that's not curvy. I'm not going to be mean but looked at her stories today, that's not what curvy means.
I'm curvy and I probably weigh half of what she does. I've got a chest, hips and a bum and each is clearly visible. She, as other have said, is a barrell with legs.

Reactions: 8
To be fair, if Jcup has any sense he’ll cut her out long before she’s a burden to him. She’s done him no favours and it’s all documented online so he’ll know 😬

Also, the “duck, marry, kill” with Simon, Simon, Simon 🤮🤮🤮
Unfortunately as we all know he will grow up with atleast one narcissistic parent in sinead , he won't have any sense at all , he will have mommy issues 🙄😪 and will never get away from the pig of a mother

That stomach is nothing to be proud of. She's trying to normalise obesity. She was banging on yesterday about protests over the state of Limerick hospital. She's going to be a massive ( pun intended) drain on their resources in years to come if she doesn't get her weight under control.
Exactly , there's promoting a curvy body and then there is trying to promote an unhealthy, gluttonous lifestyle as it suits the place she is at now .... I can speak from experience as someone who has lost nearly 5 stone in the past 1.5 years that anyone who says they are proud and promoting themselves as morbidly obese is only saying it to deny it to themselves or make money from it promoting it on social media.

Going to need some context, how are those posts aimed at you?
Yes is it you Richard?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes is it you Richard?
[/QUOTE]i’ve just roared out laughing in work wish i had them long spider legs,no i was slagging the last thread title was mine “house needs a hinch hanging outta richard lynch etc

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I seeing things or does Jacob have odd socks on? Plus he's literally hanging out the pram how dangerous! Your not number one anymore Sinead you have a child to take care of! The new fitness plan lasted all of one session!

Reactions: 11
Am I seeing things or does Jacob have odd socks on? Plus he's literally hanging out the pram how dangerous! Your not number one anymore Sinead you have a child to take care of! The new fitness plan lasted all of one session!
She will never ever be seen inside the door of that place again!!

Reactions: 7
I just can't wait until Jcup is an active toddler and she can't throw her big slobby arse on the couch hungover for the day 🖕

Reactions: 9
She is an absolute bleeping bleep of a disgrace. She doesn't deserve that beautiful baby.

Dying on the couch all day and telling the world she is hungover. Fat bleeping bleep is hated locally. Hope Roses horrible dinner gives her the runs for a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I just can't wait until Jcup is an active toddler and she can't throw her big slobby arse on the couch hungover for the day 🖕
She just seems to get on doesn't she... must have a good support network cos its unreal how much he's pawned off. Poor child ... least his ear drums get a rest ... 😅

I watched sculpted with Amiee's story earlier of a weekend gifted by a hotel. Now that's how you do a gifted trip away sinead .. it was lovely ... all about the venue and not flashing the camera back to her stuffing her face or a load obnoxious voice. Learn from it sinead you asshole 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She is at the cinema now... Wonder who has the child... Makes me laugh.. why she had a child for if she is going to pawn him off on someone else 🤬. bleeping joke.. she was out all day yesterday hungover all day today and now in the Cinema stuffing her face..

Reactions: 10
She is honestly such a mess, I'm kind of shocked by the state of her in those pictures from yesterday. Not about dress size etc but from a health perspective she looks in big trouble particularly given her issues while pregnant and after the baby. She has absolutely let herself go beyond recognition and needs to be so careful. She's unrecognisable compared to couple of years ago

Reactions: 6
It was well written in the stars about how she was going to act once the baby arrived and we were all right!!! Life will continue on for Sinead no matter what! That child will be dragged up just like she was! She will never stay in with that baby and be a Mother coz she can't and won't!!! She needs to be out and drinking!! She needs to prove she can do it all! Her world will come crashing and it will come sooner then she thinks

Reactions: 9
Anti obesity drugs are bound to become common place in the next while given the success of and demand for ozempic (or however you spell it) she will probably eventually end up on something like that and she’s probably a good candidate for it given her medical history/family history.

Reactions: 3
I was just reading today that pharmacists in Galway have had to chose who to give one ozempic to. Either ppl for genuine diabetes or ppl who are prescribed it for weight loss. As it is coming into shortage soon

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Christ if I was dying of a hangover she claimed she was the last olace Id be going is to the cinema.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.