Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the way she tries to make it sound like a humble sunday "roast", when in actual fact its the dearest thing on the menu @24 yoyo.🤮

Reactions: 2
Another food collab and only sinead would manage to make it look about as appetising as a wet boot. What is wrong with all these businesses? Does this kind of advertising actually work because what idiot would order from a place just because Sinead stuffs her face from the same place? God it all puts me in such a mood!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another food collab and only sinead would manage to make it look about as appetising as a wet boot. What is wrong with all these businesses? Does this kind of advertising actually work because what idiot would order from a place just because Sinead stuffs her face from the same place? God it all puts me in such a mood!
It puts me off businesses, we’re paying through the roof for goods and services so that these influencers can have their freebies!

Reactions: 5
It puts me off businesses, we’re paying through the roof for goods and services so that these influencers can have their freebies!
Nothing she eats looks nice, even when she can be bothered to put it on a plate it looks like a dogs dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 6
thread suggestion: sinead blags freebies for sleazy simon,screechy singing she should stick to miming.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve been ‘reliably informed’ there’s a fine display of cars outside Sinead’s Mam’s house and a fine party going on.. broadband isn’t working great so I can’t see if she’s been on tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve been ‘reliably informed’ there’s a fine display of cars outside Sinead’s Mam’s house and a fine party going on.. broadband isn’t working great so I can’t see if she’s been on tonight.
Can whoever's told you not take some pics so it can't be denied later?

Reactions: 4
Hope they get reported , imagine Sinéad having to pay a fine out of her own pocket😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.