Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes you think she did. She was advertising the Cork show earlier as having tickets available. Don't believe anything out of her mouth, just like the other dose in Offaly. Disgusted with Adare Manor, they are supposed to be classy, why are they feeding that greedy witch who wouldn't put her hand in her pockets but would have four hands in yours.
Galway sold out

Galway didn’t sell out ‘as such.’ Sinead had 2020 shows that were postponed and people kept tickets/maybe a refund wasn’t an option as covid was the reason but show was rescheduled ... for the next show so there wasn’t as many tickets available for these ones... she rarely actually sells out she’s one of the ones who would still be plugging ‘ the last few’ tickets in the days before hand !! Waster this one. With her Halloween party and stuffing herself with food. She’s a heart attack waiting to happen and she will be in the cardiac unit hanging out the window looking for a takeaway for the nearest free bag of chips

Reactions: 6
What makes you think she did. She was advertising the Cork show earlier as having tickets available. Don't believe anything out of her mouth, just like the other dose in Offaly. Disgusted with Adare Manor, they are supposed to be classy, why are they feeding that greedy witch who wouldn't put her hand in her pockets but would have four hands in yours.
She had it on her story

Reactions: 1
She’s being read and spelt over taking all the free food. She’s an absolute disgrace tbh

A friend of mine works with someone who’s friends with her sister and Sinead has a new range of clothing coming out apparently 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A friend of mine works with someone who’s friends with her sister and Sinead has a new range of clothing coming out apparently 🤦‍♀️
Everything Sinead is wearing right now is very old looking, those ponchos especially . It would have to be shapewear but when she wears shape wear she edits her pictures because when you see her in town she’s not the same

Everything Sinead is wearing right now is very old looking, those ponchos especially . It would have to be shapewear but when she wears shape wear she edits her pictures because when you see her in town she’s not the same
I wouldn't wear anything she wears and even though I'm years older than her, I find her style frumpy and shapeless. I wear a lot of fitted clothes as I'm big tits and hips but small waist but have crappy short legs lol. She has great legs but I think she wears dresses very short and it does her body favours. I have seen her about town and she is no way the image she portrays in Insta.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't wear anything she wears and even though I'm years older than her, I find her style frumpy and shapeless. I wear a lot of fitted clothes as I'm big tits and hips but small waist but have crappy short legs lol. She has great legs but I think she wears dresses very short and it does her body favours. I have seen her about town and she is no way the image she portrays in Insta.
Everything is edited , she’s not the same in person

From what I can see she wears shape wear every single day no matter what she's wearing. Been held in tight like that can't be good for you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.