Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wounded is she planning a move or something like it’s weird you think if it was costing her to much she could just rent it out but always have the house down the line

I wonder is it just too expensive to keep up on her own? I think she bought around the same time as myself and my husband did and our fixed rate is over now and our mortgage has gone up 400e a month. If she is on her own and working 3 jobs it must be hard for her. Or maybe she tried to buy the ex out and couldn't afford it? 🤔
---

Thats her main characteristic though, bland
Someone on here before said she has a room mate so had that income too

I think she bought him out going from her stories a while back, I’d imagine the mortgage payments and bills are too much for her, unless she’s selling to go travelling

Can't get back into my old account ahhh! She bought for 260 in 2021, bought him out for 40k in 2022 you can see the two purchases on the property register. Selling for 360 now, overpriced for what it is but will probably get it considering the way things are. She's moving home to save to buy with the new fella is what I heard in work this morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can't get back into my old account ahhh! She bought for 260 in 2021, bought him out for 40k in 2022 you can see the two purchases on the property register. Selling for 360 now, overpriced for what it is but will probably get it considering the way things are. She's moving home to save to buy with the new fella is what I heard in work this morning.
You don't need an account to see it
---

Is it just me or dose that just sound bonkers why would she want to get tied to another home with another mam when she owns her own home now and it will definitely get that price the way things have gone if not more if it ends up going to bids

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or dose that just sound bonkers why would she want to get tied to another home with another mam when she owns her own home now and it will definitely get that price the way things have gone if not more if it ends up going to bids
I can't understand it either, if anything the past has thought her, she should keep love & money separate.

Reactions: 5
Out with mom again … she only ever seems to spend time with her “ friends “ when single I don’t know is this by choice or dose she have a nack for choosing contoling men

Reactions: 1