Sinead Hingston

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for a freebie Nutritionist now…can these huns not just google & research like us normal folk do & PAY for it!!!!

Reactions: 1
She also is selling Peppa pig toys for a tenner more than she paid for them. Greedy much hun????....
---
She also is selling Peppa pig toys for a tenner more than she paid for them. Greedy much hun????....
I mean she's she's selling them on adverts

She didn’t quit contract probably wasn't renewed
Agree prob photography or making plastic bracelets 🤣🤣

Tonight’s post makes no sense. She was closing sparkalife shop and now says she has told work- so she has resigned and has something new lined up. Yet hints not doing photography full time now while kids are small. What do u all make of it?

Telling everyone and tagging where you are going for your daughter’s confirmation meal tomorrow is smelling like begging for a free meal! Also internet safety for your small kids and your family?!

Reactions: 3
Telling everyone and tagging where you are going for your daughter’s confirmation meal tomorrow is smelling like begging for a free meal! Also internet safety for your small kids and your family?!
I actually seen one of her kids at the park and knew who it was straight away it's so scary we shouldn't know who these kids are and of course she is looking for a free meal 🙄

Reactions: 4
New to posting to this thread but she is such a windbag and moan. It makes me laugh that she wants to be an 'influencer' but enters all the others huns competitions 🤣 latest being Ailbhe Garrihy's comp. She wants to have her cake and eat it too. She definitely comes across as work shy, would say she's a nightmare to work with and never quits harping on about how hard her life is.

• Haha
Maybe it's me.. but the posts about the deceased 1st Husband? Grief is horrendous, but seriously, 12.5 years later and she's still posting as if he died yesterday? What's that all about ? And.. how hugely disrespectful (IMO) to the current husband! I absolutely get that it was a horrible set of circumstances, and that she must have gone through a dreadful time, but she makes out that she's absolutely grief stricken with today's video. It's also in poor taste, those pictures should really be private to her and the daughter they had together..

'663 weeks'.. I agree with you. It's odd, very strange behaviour. Of course you never forget the people you've loved who have left before you, but you get to that place where you have 'a moment' and move on. The posting on social media is bizarre, especially when enough time has passed for another husband and two children later. A brief photo memory on a birthday or something maybe, but the energy put into making reels is odd. I'd understand it more, if love was never found since that person passed away. Some people just crave and live for attention, however they can get it.

Reactions: 2