Sinead Hingston

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She off on one this week no job again but April yet has ten days booked for holidays in France....and on now moaning about how messy her house is your right love its an absolute tip you have tit every where do a clear out teach ur kids to tidy up after themselves. Keep on top of it everyone else is able to do it and do a 9 to 5 job. She is jst lazy as sin .

Reactions: 1
She off on one this week no job again but April yet has ten days booked for holidays in France....and on now moaning about how messy her house is your right love its an absolute tip you have tit every where do a clear out teach ur kids to tidy up after themselves. Keep on top of it everyone else is able to do it and do a 9 to 5 job. She is jst lazy as sin .
Or just loves moaning did anyone see her say she doenst want to hear anything more about housing that's well in good for you sinead but not everyone has there own home selfish witch

I don't get how she keeps losing her job. Is she taking on temp roles or something?

Or just loves moaning did anyone see her say she doenst want to hear anything more about housing that's well in good for you sinead but not everyone has there own home selfish witch
Must be nice to be that privileged, she's tone deaf especially in this weather

She’s such a MELT! Interesting that she’s not permanent in her job. Didn’t she make a big deal of it when she got the job? …they’re probably withered from her constant moaning, maybe that’s why she’s not passed probation😂

Reactions: 2
She’s such a MELT! Interesting that she’s not permanent in her job. Didn’t she make a big deal of it when she got the job? …they’re probably withered from her constant moaning, maybe that’s why she’s not passed probation😂
Exactly 👍
---
Jez she looks creepy 🙈

• Haha
Didn't realise she had a page this one is some ticket.....her posh accent is so annoying is it put on?
I know her first hubby died and it's terrible for her and for him losing his life so young but it was 13/14 years ago and alot of good things have happened since but she still relives what happened and goes on about grief its like she regrets she didn't have this page back then....
I've experienced grief-loosing loved ones very young
But she talks about losing the hubby like its still recent and raw...life she missed out on but what about the hubby she met and her additional children that she should be grateful for...
Maybe I'm just toughened by life....
Defo think she needs to grow up.....

Reactions: 3
Here we go again with rhe moaning about paying for childcare does she really think she is the only person who pays for it 😴😴

I don’t understand why she doesn’t just get a SNA job if they are the hours she wants to work? She has the qualification. She’s the biggest, moaniest melter!

Reactions: 2
She’s gone very annoying in fairness.go work as an SNA so if that’s what you want sinead.dose!

She hasn’t the personality to be a SNA my god you have to be calm understanding emphatic and great patience I don’t think that’s Sinéad

• Haha
Why is she tagging Converse when it’s clear from the picture that the young fella has wrecked the shoes in 5 weeks!

She’s gone very annoying in fairness.go work as an SNA so if that’s what you want sinead.dose!
She went for an interview for one didn't get the job... that was before this job then complained it actually wasn't enough money for her.hope this one does the lotto

If she was any good at the photography, she could make a great living out of it, and only be working a few days a week. 1 or 2 weddings a week would have a nice few €€€ from it

She went for an interview for one didn't get the job... that was before this job then complained it actually wasn't enough money for her.hope this one does the lotto
I think she actually got that job but didn’t take then because of the money.

She didn’t get the job i think it was in the school her mother had a connection too so she thought it was a Done deal