Sinead Hingston

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she secretly loves that they’re a thread on here for her !
I don’t think she’s the worst but she’s so bloody boring and Plays the poor card way to much when they definitely aren’t short of money !!!
Is she making any money from these candles ?! Or donating it all to charity ?

Reactions: 1
I think she secretly loves that they’re a thread on here for her !
I don’t think she’s the worst but she’s so bloody boring and Plays the poor card way to much when they definitely aren’t short of money !!!
Is she making any money from these candles ?! Or donating it all to charity ?
Ah no in fairness I think once costs are covered the money is going where it is supposed to - that is her aim to raise awareness and funds but I just wish people could do that without the spotlight oral care sales and the begging for everything else inbetween. It’s awful to work full time; barely see your husband and try and cover mortgage bills and childcare costs and see can you afford a cinema trip or a weekend away and then watch people get it for free just because they have a page. The constant free PR days out for the kids I mean Jesus like

Sorry but I don't know how I ended up following her a few years ago but my god all she does is complain about everything any semi positive post its then literally a tit sandwich. Oh my husband(very sad) had a child but second child is to hyper for me .go sort the clutter in the house ASAP and get off the phone .

She is literally directing people here now! I actually loved following her at the start as she was such a good page if ttc or if you had a miscarriage etc.. now she's just another beg..

She should just stay away from looking at the Thread. I know that’s probably easier said than done. Her directing people here will actually make it worse for her. I do think she has helped a lot of people and she has been through such a tit time.

It’s the constant meaning about her kids ! Sinead you wanted them and tried so hard for your last baby - quit the moaning and get on with it like we all do!
And while your at it clean house no excuse for it looking so dirty .

Reactions: 2
Ffs that story about her being devastated to have a tattle thread.. there was literally 2 very benign posts. The height of drama out of her. She must be searching for herself endlessly to say she found that so rapid.

Reactions: 5
Tagging every single car company in Ireland, this one is the biggest beggy mitchell

Reactions: 6
Moaning or talking about followers and growing her Instagram. She’s so obsessed with becoming insta famous!

Reactions: 2
Shes the biggest beggy Mitchell on IG. And the fakest. If shes not shaming her husband for having fun at EP, she's whipping her boob out or telling us all how she doesn't want to be IG famous yet telling us all his to make her IG famous. The worst. Maybe clean your house up instead of acting like poor you in IG.

Reactions: 3
This one is a pain in the arse. The whole country is in mourning due to a terrible tragedy and she's posting about a strapless bra for her made up award ceremony that she basically nominated herself for (her hubby did but same difference)!!

This one is a pain in the arse. The whole country is in mourning due to a terrible tragedy and she's posting about a strapless bra for her made up award ceremony that she basically nominated herself for (her hubby did but same difference)!!
She was begging for that nomination when the whole thing started. ‘You can nominate someone’ on her stories. Now she’s acting like she’s up for a peace prize with the drama of it. What will she be like if she wins

Thank god she didn’t win. Can I ask, and I’m not being rude. When she says she’s finally getting recognition, is that for talking about miscarriage? Or has she found ways to try avoid a miscarriage and helped others? Genuine Q I’m not being smart. All I see is she does definitely talk about the topic and then had a healthy gorgeous baby but what has she actually done that she thinks she needs recognition for and also I think she expects an automatic influencer life?