Sinéad Hegarty #9 "Sinead’s over Jack. Has she taken Sam back? We will never know because she’ll never show"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think whoever said she is flying home to get her parents is spot on.
Jacks going home maybe she’s hoping she’s on the same flight as him 😂
Flying home to surprise her parents to drag them over to Bondi lol.

Shivs after getting the hair done so maybe something like that.

Reactions: 2
Imagine the anticlimax of her parents thinking they are getting over to Sydney then sinead lands at the front door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The new video- I got as far as “would Shakespeare have written all those books” and I couldn’t go on. What is she like? It was 72 hours sinead you didn’t do a year sabbatical

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The new video- I got as far as “would Shakespeare have written all those books” and I couldn’t go on. What is she like? It was 72 hours sinead you didn’t do a year sabbatical
She took time off social media so that she had content to post on social media. Good job Hegs 👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For a girl who is ‘conventionally ’ pretty eg skinny with blonde hair I have no idea how she STILL doesn’t know what clothes look good on her, considering she’s an influencer as well. Every single outfit she wears is HORRIBLE and does nothing for her.
The funny thing is she had so many clothes partnerships before her racism scandal and now she must have to buy her own clothes lol

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Yep defo, no sign of him since her SM break. He's probably only snagged one of her mates again, no biggie.
sitting on Friday & Sunday night & no sign of him. Def something off.

maybe he accidentally banged the other Sinead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Considering her parents are supposedly going to Oz that would be very strange
I mean he can do his own thing he doesn’t need to stay around just because Sinead’s family is coming. But yeah as someone else said she made that big deal about the fact she paid for all the tickets. Something is definitely up

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.