Sinéad Hegarty #9 "Sinead’s over Jack. Has she taken Sam back? We will never know because she’ll never show"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just attention seeking or she needs to seek out her 2024 “meet my new boyfriend guest” for the podcast 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When are her parents flying out? If it’s not until after Christmas Day then she could be off social media to fly home & surprise them - she’s be home for Christmas Day with her niece then fly back to Australia with her parents?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When are her parents flying out? If it’s not until after Christmas Day then she could be off social media to fly home & surprise them - she’s be home for Christmas Day with her niece then fly back to Australia with her parents?
I’m sure she posted a couple of weeks ago asking where to go for a nice Xmas Day lunch in Sydney, as she didn’t want to take them down to the chaos that Bronte Beach is on that day…

Reactions: 5
she is probably sleeping meditating on a bench and no place to charge her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure she posted a couple of weeks ago asking where to go for a nice Xmas Day lunch in Sydney, as she didn’t want to take them down to the chaos that Bronte Beach is on that day…

Ah ok, I only dip in and out of her stories so wasn’t sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This is defo a possibility

Reactions: 2
She ‘taking a few days off from social media’ - oh the attention seeking is another level with Sinead

Reactions: 8
She ‘taking a few days off from social media’ - oh the attention seeking is another level with Sinead
I think whoever said she is flying home to get her parents is spot on.
Jacks going home maybe she’s hoping she’s on the same flight as him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.