Sinéad Hegarty #9 "Sinead’s over Jack. Has she taken Sam back? We will never know because she’ll never show"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's talking about possibly freezing her eggs, I know everyone is different but isn't 30 quite fertile and more so something people look at 35+? Sorry if this is triggering I'm genuinely interested as I'm her age

Reactions: 5
She's talking about possibly freezing her eggs, I know everyone is different but isn't 30 quite fertile and more so something people look at 35+? Sorry if this is triggering I'm genuinely interested as I'm her age
It'll be something she's read somewhere as a thing that 'Endo' girls should do... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I have endoand my gyne recommended getting pregnant no longer than after 30or freezing eggs if I wanted to wait longer so I can see why.

Reactions: 6
Honestly I personally think it's a good idea. If she freezes her eggs now, they'll still be eggs from a 30 year old body. Even if she doesn't attempt to use them till she's 40, the eggs are still 30, younger and better quality. Your egg reserve diminishes as you get older so if she's 100% she wants kids at a later age, then freezing her eggs now is a good idea. Obviously costly to do it but if money is no issue for her then I'd say go for it

Reactions: 13
Still mortified for her she won’t make her relationship public cos she knows the sort of backlash she will get for running back into the arms of someone who fucked her best friend and she ended the friendship with her yet she makes money off being a relationship coach. Even pretending she’s so single she has to take her parents as a wedding plus one. We know you’re back with him hun 😬 this girl really cannot be alone

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a doormat. She moved on from Jack with the easiest option lol.

These spoofers Hegs and O'Hagan have absolutely both proven themselves to be a pair of utterly valueless twats in the last few months.

Basically rowed back on a whim everything they have preached for years!!

People beware of scammers before you hand over your hard earned money to either!!

Reactions: 18
It is Sam he’s wearing the same watch on other photos 👀 she’s an absolute door mat.

Reactions: 7
Do we think she will ever address it?? I don’t mean reveal him cause she will at some stage but address she’s sloppy seconds and back with someone who cheated on her?

Reactions: 7
she will have taken him back as he has ”done the work” on himself and the universe has aligned 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.